3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToD. 04.03.22 01:16 am

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+) (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+)

Official site: http://www.gtastateofliberty.com

Latest release so far is here.

A large detailed topic with screenshots and descriptions is here.

Video 1

Video 2

GTA: State of Liberty is all three-dimensional PC GTA of the first generation (everything, that means completely Vice City, Liberty City and SA territorially all) in one game + a hefty new mainland
This is the best porting modification ever exists at the moment (after Liberty City where the entire GTA 3 game was transferred in general, except for the blurring filter from GTA 3, since the VC engine has its own filter, and some other slightly less noticeable details). There is nothing like it anywhere else and never has been, and most likely never will be.

Here are some of my screenshots:

161 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaccerOne 04.03.22

no pedoff and ischo some new island nah he needs

A
AlSar 04.03.22

yes, their island is generally superfluous

V
Vanches 04.03.22

Afftar calm down. Why did I create the topic then, if not to discuss this mod. Why didn't you just upload it to the files? And as for the engine, I personally like VC more.
Specifically, this topic, for positive feedback on the modification and that's it.
NIFGA yourself!!! And where is it written. And then I would call the topic appropriately: Only positive reviews about such and such a fashion.
So, where it is necessary, everything is there, but some little things are simply insignificant.
Well, about irrelevant, you turned it down)

C
Cless-lion 04.03.22

Specifically, this topic, for positive feedback on the modification, and that's all - mdya ...
But if you gave all the software for this mod to work, then everyone would say thank you. I can't degenerate my gratitude for nothing. to begin with, I would advise moving everything to rar or zip, since it is convenient for everyone. I think that the fact that their 7z does not open - they simply kept silent.
could you give me the specific npcd you downloaded yourself. I have already tried 5 pieces - no result. But for those who do not know, there is GTA UNITED - a modification on the San engine. in which there is liberty city and vice city, but personally I would like to play SOL, since there are all cities from the GTA universe. it is better to make it all work, and not stupidly give thanks.

A
AlSar 04.03.22

I downloaded from gamecopyorld.com
+ would not be superfluous patch 1.1 for Weiss
download from rockstargames.com

C
Cless-lion 04.03.22

thanks. Well, this is where you should have started. The main rule of the forums is that everyone should be happy and find answers to their questions. but when I play - then I will leave my positive comment, and not only me ...

C
Cless-lion 04.03.22

http://www.gamecopyorld.com is the correct site name. (there's just nothing there)

T
ToD. 04.03.22

The next version of the GTA: SoL mod has been released, the links have been updated, the details are here.
Added another selection of my screenshots. A slideshow can be viewed here.
And for those who will install this mod, I strongly recommend putting on top (replace a couple of files there), VC XBOX wheels Mod.
Because, starting from this version, in GTA: SoL all cars are from the XBOX port of the game, but for some reason they did not guess to put the corresponding wheels, they will probably fix it in the next releases. (For me, the standard models are much better, better quality, and look many times more natural than these. Because XBOX machines have textures that are drawn differently, based on RealTime lighting / reflection, they look bad with them, but without them, it's just awful. And, if there is such a desire, you can restore your standard models using the GTA Mod Installer. They themselves are located at: SOLbackupbackup stuff)

L
LikeBAX 04.03.22

Class. I would only advise the opportunity to play with all the Persians: Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko.

w
wildstylo 04.03.22

yes .. I have already posted a link on my website to the new version)))) cool mod)

S
SeReGaMw 04.03.22

ToD Respect to you for supporting the moderators of this mod, the guys really invested a lot in it and it turned out to be very successful, but what the people write about it was not possible to add peds and traffic so it’s very difficult because it’s not easy to indicate on the map the places of their movement and they don’t they themselves navigate the roads and you need to indicate all points of movement up to ( XYZ ) they have already done everything in their power (but it is almost impossible to create peds and traffic on all three continents from a technical point of view (limit). But they are not gods either So my personal rating for their work is 9.5 / 10. And the mod is super thanks a lot for the work guys !!!!

S
Shag 04.03.22

ToD.
Respect for what he wrote. I completely agree with you about Fido. Although with GTA3 I associate the best memories of GTA ... although ... with Vice City too ...

U
User808363 04.03.22

and no one!!!

g
gtaman 04.03.22

Everything that is possible has already been said about the mod, in principle. A huge territory, all the cities of the GTA 3rd series are great, imperfections and the fact that there is nothing to do is bad.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 04.03.22

why did you copy my post? here is the plagiarism.

L
LikeBAX 04.03.22

Damn I have a litsuha from 1s and does not plow at all. I can't find English anywhere.

t
tongue twister 04.03.22

how much weightiiiiiiit.
for nothing to do - bullshit. like mod liberty on weiss

-
-VLD- 04.03.22

Well, I liked the mod. Only the requirements have increased, it slows down a lot on my weak computer (((Let them still make it possible to enter the interiors, otherwise it’s somehow boring. And people to walk. And cars to drive.

S
Shephard [USSR] 04.03.22

Is this mod any different from United?

t
tongue twister 04.03.22

ALL. read