3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart S. 05.03.22 12:34 am

RealGTA3 (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto 3)

There is absolutely no doubt about the benefits of this mod - it does a useful job. Real GTA3 replaces all cars in the game (except vans) with real ones. Thus, after installing it, the following will appear in the game: Dodge Viper GTS, Toyota Supra Veilside, MINI Cooper S, Ferrari F355, BMW Z8, Aston Martin Vanquish V12, Opel Speedster and some others (the full list can be viewed on the mod website). I would especially like to note the quality of the cars - it is at the highest level. The replacement cars are so well detailed (look at the second screenshot on the right - the anatomy of the Dodge Viper) and so far surpass the original cars from Rockstar in their performance that it willy-nilly causes respect for their creators. But this is not all. Another mod adds the Statue of Liberty to Liberty City, changes most of the signs and advertisements, replaces weapon icons with more beautiful ones, etc. In general, it's not bad for 108Mb (and this mod "weighs" exactly that much).
Now let's take a look inside this mod. Real GTA3 is a purely collective mod, all cars and other changes it makes to the game can be downloaded on any site dedicated to GTA3. Although, it seems to me, looking for them separately is a tedious and troublesome business, but here (in Real GTA3) they are right away. And one more thing that I had to face myself. Many of the mods that replace this or that car in GTA3 use the 3D Wheels mod to add 3D wheels. The fact is that there are several versions of the 3D Wheels mod (I know about four) and that it replaces all the wheels in the game. Now imagine you installed one new car in the game (with one version of 3D Wheels) and then another one (with another version of 3D Wheels). Usually, after such gestures, the second replaced car with wheels is all right, but the rims of the first car do not match the style of the car itself. To avoid all this, it is better to use Real GTA3 and not worry.

Source: http://www.gamesector.org

Author: Petr Doupal
Release date: 05/24/03
Current version: 1.1

Official site: http://realgta.net

Video

You can download the mod from our file archive:
RealGTA3
131 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bart S. 05.03.22

Let's write here your attitude to fashion.
I personally don’t like fashion YET only that you crash a car 2-3 times and that’s it - the car starts to smoke.

I also have a question: What glitches did you notice in this mod.

C
Crocodildo 05.03.22

The mod is really cool. Statue of Liberty, new cars, textures... Just buggy sometimes

V
VovanA 05.03.22

The most stupid glitch is that the phone missions on the 2nd island are not loading and because of this I can’t complete 100%

M
Mirridius 05.03.22

where to download this mod?????

_
_trn_ 05.03.22

Here, on GTA.RU:
http://www.gta.ru/files/gta3/2103/

M
Mirridius 05.03.22

thanks. download over time

M
Mirridius 05.03.22

Yes, I downloaded this mod. played. liked. finished playing in the 2nd minute, because this miracle was in an unknown language, and I could not change the settings at all. maybe someone has a thread Russifier? Or like an anglicizer? and I can't play at all.

B
Bart S. 05.03.22

I don't know :(. When I bought it, it was in Russian. :)

M
Mirridius 05.03.22

pancake. Does anyone know what files are responsible for the translation, except for the american.gxt files, etc.?

M
Mirridius 05.03.22

and here, I figured it out :). It turns out that by default (after installation) I had something like Spanish :). Well, before adding the mod, I changed it to English, and I lost it with a normal language. right now I will go through and try to feel all the delights of this modification :)

A
Azun 05.03.22

I noticed that the mission is different and some are not, unlike the original

M
MASK26 05.03.22

So, cool mod ..... but there is but ..... they really kill (that is, with one shot) infuriates a single mission, I can’t go through the
second one, but trainers don’t plow for endless lives, they don’t plow armor cheats ... ..
I don’t know what to do ......

rating 7/10 (well, too real player)

M
Mango 05.03.22

Musk
It's like *???????? From the first!?
I'm fine, maybe your hands are crooked??

V
Vexels 05.03.22

Guys, I want to advise you: do not install mods of this type. Better make them yourself. For example, I made my own GTA3 Deluxe, so to speak, and I play. You also install mods for yourself: cars, buildings you want, change the settings of the game as you like. Although you may know better...

T
Tommy 05.03.22

yes, GTA3 deluxe has not yet been done. although mono can be done

n
neo_sun 05.03.22

RealGTA 3 is a great mod, but sometimes disappearing poles and a road lane can be attributed to problems

l
ladykiller69 05.03.22

The original is better....

M
MagicShadow 05.03.22

Great mod, I play everything at the highest without glitches

l
ladykiller69 05.03.22

Well, be proud of retirement ....

G
Genoc1de 05.03.22

The original rules! Although I have a couple of changes in the game.