3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart S. 05.03.22 12:34 am

RealGTA3 (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto 3)

There is absolutely no doubt about the benefits of this mod - it does a useful job. Real GTA3 replaces all cars in the game (except vans) with real ones. Thus, after installing it, the following will appear in the game: Dodge Viper GTS, Toyota Supra Veilside, MINI Cooper S, Ferrari F355, BMW Z8, Aston Martin Vanquish V12, Opel Speedster and some others (the full list can be viewed on the mod website). I would especially like to note the quality of the cars - it is at the highest level. The replacement cars are so well detailed (look at the second screenshot on the right - the anatomy of the Dodge Viper) and so far surpass the original cars from Rockstar in their performance that it willy-nilly causes respect for their creators. But this is not all. Another mod adds the Statue of Liberty to Liberty City, changes most of the signs and advertisements, replaces weapon icons with more beautiful ones, etc. In general, it's not bad for 108Mb (and this mod "weighs" exactly that much).
Now let's take a look inside this mod. Real GTA3 is a purely collective mod, all cars and other changes it makes to the game can be downloaded on any site dedicated to GTA3. Although, it seems to me, looking for them separately is a tedious and troublesome business, but here (in Real GTA3) they are right away. And one more thing that I had to face myself. Many of the mods that replace this or that car in GTA3 use the 3D Wheels mod to add 3D wheels. The fact is that there are several versions of the 3D Wheels mod (I know about four) and that it replaces all the wheels in the game. Now imagine you installed one new car in the game (with one version of 3D Wheels) and then another one (with another version of 3D Wheels). Usually, after such gestures, the second replaced car with wheels is all right, but the rims of the first car do not match the style of the car itself. To avoid all this, it is better to use Real GTA3 and not worry.

Source: http://www.gamesector.org

Author: Petr Doupal
Release date: 05/24/03
Current version: 1.1

Official site: http://realgta.net

Video

You can download the mod from our file archive:
RealGTA3
131 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ass22 05.03.22

I downloaded a pirate from neta and there are no glitches, the whole game went through and it's fine

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

mod for an amateur for me is average hatred new trees and textures of rocks and some cars

g
gtaman 05.03.22

And I just liked the textures of the rocks. But palm trees do not look at all in Liberty. There are few good wheelbarrows, and something was wrong with handling. Passing the game with the mod does not pull at all.

>>> there are no new locations.
Well, yes, except for the island with the Statue of Liberty and the bridge from the save room in the Coastal Valley to the airport.

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

Textures of rocks - sandy layers are typical only for cities like las venturas southwest, and there are rocks like in reality WHERE IN NEW YORK IS SANDY SOIL!

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Well, I like the texture in appearance, although I don’t know how appropriate it is there. Water, by the way, is also not the topic.

L
LSD_Videosystem 05.03.22

The most stupid assembly of mods ..... they made some kind of fucking Czechoslovakia out of Liberty with all sorts of Skodas and Media Markets .....
but No-CD is not bad)))

D
Danick 05.03.22

I liked the mod, it brings the atmosphere of liberty even closer to its prototype New York. I pinned the statue of liberty, of course they changed the trees in vain, I liked the old ones better. Some advertising posters are too dull, I had to redo it myself :)
And so, in general, a normal mod.

r
regeditZ2 05.03.22

Danick, normal? In your opinion, throwing all the textures from Weiss into three is a realistic New York?
especially "the atmosphere of liberty to its prototype New York" - New York was in Liberty 4, and in Liberty 3 it's a completely different world that has nothing like New York!

s
solom 05.03.22

The developers of this mod stole the whiskas factory and the factory made some kind of joker that did not take part in the mod.
He is mine from germanium, but he has not been seen anywhere lately

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Yes, a normal mod, because it is really the most famous and popular for GTA3, and this already says that it is not so bad.

A
AK-47 05.03.22

The mod is shit for 3 reasons
1.cars of very
low quality 2.dibilny posters of poor quality
3.from where in the libirty palms??????
pluses new roads and good characteristics of the dodo

A
AK-47 05.03.22

a little no problem, but who doesn’t like the orange train, I can give you a normal Russian metro train

J
JB-n 05.03.22

1. About cars - in those days, all car models were of poor quality (computers were rather weak ...)
2. Posters taste good, and the quality is naturally not professional.
3. Palm trees - the developers themselves wrote that they wanted to make Liberty a little more fun and therefore changed the color of the water, rocks and something else ...
like that)

N
Niko Bellic 05.03.22

AK 47
Please give me a Russian subway train in GTA 3. [email protected]

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

The developers of this mod stole the whiskas factory and the factory made some kind of joker that did not take part in the mod.
I think he is from germanium, but he hasn’t been seen anywhere
lately like ODIE 0o current, I didn’t see his whiskas factory, but in reality they stole his statue from him.

and orange trains are germany.

and in general the whole real mod is a stupid assembly of other people's mods. nothing original.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 05.03.22

I didn’t like the mod at all after the first acquaintance with it. The brightness of the city and the lack of atmosphere immediately catches the eye, which immediately loses interest in playing further, but I still continued. For me, it was a new acquaintance with GTA 3, which I didn’t even like. Cars, well, for me it was a quiet horror, I don’t know, maybe it seemed to me, or maybe not, that the cars themselves became much worse and looked like toys. Having passed the very first mission, I was not very happy with such changes, everything was superfluous and inappropriate, there were only a couple of moments that I liked, but which, I don’t remember, I played this mod for too long and there is no such desire. After several minutes of traveling around the city, I decided to continue the game and find out what other changes have befallen the game. What do you think I saw when I stood on the blue marker to start the mission at Luigi, right, a crash from the game and an error. After that, I boldly deleted this mod to hell and installed my own, beloved and long-familiar GTA 3. Assessing "Real GTA 3 "MOD" on a 10-point scale, I will put 4, and even then with a stretch.
All of the above is IMHO!

A
AK-47 05.03.22

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL:
I completely agree with you when I played this mod for the first time in a club I liked it BUT I didn't know what quality mods meant then !! and when I put this mod on my computer, I was horrified by debility palm trees crooked cars poor tuning of guns idiotic water sand embankments and advertising posters in general ...... but the mod has a couple of pluses
- Miss Liberty and a bridge at 3 storages.
My rating is 3 no more!!!

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 05.03.22

AK 47
Oh, that's right, I reminded you about these palm trees, when I saw them I almost fainted. This is how you have to be [censorship]))) to shove palm trees into the city. I would understand if this was done in VC (in other words, a resort town), but not in LC ("stone jungle"). To me, this is complete debelism. The fact that there is a Statue of Liberty is good, but the fact that it is spioner is not good.

R
Rysta 05.03.22

Personally, I think the mod is good. Now it is difficult to evaluate it, because it was one of the FIRST global mods for GTA3, released shortly after the release of the game itself, this mod is already about 6 years old. Naturally, during this time a huge number of high-quality modifications appeared (HD cars, etc.), but at that time it was super (2003) and everyone was sneezing on inappropriate palm trees, water from Vice City, etc. It was new. By the way, Real GTA 3 even has a website http://realgta.net/realgta/

A
AK-47 05.03.22

Rysta:
You're right too, but why put palm trees? and why is the mod called real? in my opinion it was necessary to call a hodgepodge or NOT real