3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart S. 05.03.22 12:34 am

RealGTA3 (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto 3)

There is absolutely no doubt about the benefits of this mod - it does a useful job. Real GTA3 replaces all cars in the game (except vans) with real ones. Thus, after installing it, the following will appear in the game: Dodge Viper GTS, Toyota Supra Veilside, MINI Cooper S, Ferrari F355, BMW Z8, Aston Martin Vanquish V12, Opel Speedster and some others (the full list can be viewed on the mod website). I would especially like to note the quality of the cars - it is at the highest level. The replacement cars are so well detailed (look at the second screenshot on the right - the anatomy of the Dodge Viper) and so far surpass the original cars from Rockstar in their performance that it willy-nilly causes respect for their creators. But this is not all. Another mod adds the Statue of Liberty to Liberty City, changes most of the signs and advertisements, replaces weapon icons with more beautiful ones, etc. In general, it's not bad for 108Mb (and this mod "weighs" exactly that much).
Now let's take a look inside this mod. Real GTA3 is a purely collective mod, all cars and other changes it makes to the game can be downloaded on any site dedicated to GTA3. Although, it seems to me, looking for them separately is a tedious and troublesome business, but here (in Real GTA3) they are right away. And one more thing that I had to face myself. Many of the mods that replace this or that car in GTA3 use the 3D Wheels mod to add 3D wheels. The fact is that there are several versions of the 3D Wheels mod (I know about four) and that it replaces all the wheels in the game. Now imagine you installed one new car in the game (with one version of 3D Wheels) and then another one (with another version of 3D Wheels). Usually, after such gestures, the second replaced car with wheels is all right, but the rims of the first car do not match the style of the car itself. To avoid all this, it is better to use Real GTA3 and not worry.

Source: http://www.gamesector.org

Author: Petr Doupal
Release date: 05/24/03
Current version: 1.1

Official site: http://realgta.net

Video

You can download the mod from our file archive:
RealGTA3
131 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 05.03.22

Oh, how they played together!

L
Lynx from the Wasteland 05.03.22

I have the mod already installed on the game disc. Missions pass normally, current cars break down quickly and new weapons just infuriate me !!!

j
j-banshee 05.03.22

I install mods of such a class as Real GTA 3 for a maximum of half an hour, I watch how the authors mocked the original, then with the last words I scold the person who advised this x?%@nude and I fuck everything up ... And then I install the original 2-disk version (smuggling!) And with horror I remember this miracle mod after which you don’t want to live.
It would be better if the unfortunate authors of this x&?~% treated the original with respect and did not defile the title of modder.

G
Genoc1de 05.03.22

You're right ... Yes, and the mod doesn't pull on REAL ...

l
ladykiller69 05.03.22

Yeah... Another wretched mod in the GTA world...

G
GTA FANanaT 05.03.22

people help plmz I beg you. Well, in short, REAL GTA 3 was posted on our network, I naturally downloaded it and started playing the current, there is only one problem, every 10 minutes the game freezes, it became impossible to play if you can tell me why the mod freezes did not play as it was

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Try gta3.set to delete. It helped me once with San Andreas. If your computer is not very powerful, then freezes are possible due to a large number of new textures, and it’s unlikely that you can fix anything ... Actually, this mod works quite stably, maybe the one who posted it also put his mods there , and clumsily?

R
Raggy 05.03.22

Don't go after that dude, but there really is a real gta 3 game with new well-drawn cars and buildings ..... I wanted to buy a classic GTA 3, but they slipped me this shit !!!! switch to a normal gta 3 with normal cars and textures?????

tada)) there is such a thing ... please write someone who more or less fumbles in this how to play gta 3 norms ???

R
RelicX 05.03.22

Stupid like this mod ;-(

A
Alex Mahone 05.03.22

please write someone who more or less fumbles in this how to play gta 3 norms ???
Buy a disc with the original and install the game on your computer.

R
Raggy 05.03.22

If I could find her in my city, I would not ask for help ...

A
Alex Mahone 05.03.22

It's just the only option. And if there is no way to buy, then ask one of your friends.

A
Andre Macareno 05.03.22

But I can neither download (Internet is slow), nor buy (not for sale). Looks like a good mod

Y
Yuxa sa 05.03.22

Half of my cars are white

A
Alex Mahone 05.03.22

And apparently the mod is a good one
. A little Deluxe for Weiss reminds.

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

same as deluxe. naturally. here's a current for a sleigh like this

But I can't download (Internet is slow), or buy (not for sale).
mualim
and you pohadi for Uyomsky old mags with disks we can find desh like ya

A
Andre Macareno 05.03.22

I'll try, but don't flood anymore (and specify the gender, otherwise everyone will think that you are a bot). Well, in the Deluxe I played, I want to go through the usual one for a hundred. And what does "Uemsky old" mean?

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

well, where there is one fire

s
schpil 05.03.22

Give me a Real GTA III map, plz!!! Thanks in advance!!!

K
King of Real Groove 05.03.22

schpil
She is unnecessary, there are no new locations.
Downloaded, went in, after 2 minutes left.
I have mixed feelings, but in short, the mod is:
TOTAL SHIT!
I don’t know why, I took this disc from a friend 3 years ago, everything was normal there, it’s something wrong with the downloaded one.
IMHO: The original is 1000 times better, especially if you mod it yourself, PS tell me a link or someone knows a mod to improve effects in GTA3 - like blood, haze, otherwise I have not seen it anywhere.