3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart S. 05.03.22 12:34 am

RealGTA3 (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto 3)

There is absolutely no doubt about the benefits of this mod - it does a useful job. Real GTA3 replaces all cars in the game (except vans) with real ones. Thus, after installing it, the following will appear in the game: Dodge Viper GTS, Toyota Supra Veilside, MINI Cooper S, Ferrari F355, BMW Z8, Aston Martin Vanquish V12, Opel Speedster and some others (the full list can be viewed on the mod website). I would especially like to note the quality of the cars - it is at the highest level. The replacement cars are so well detailed (look at the second screenshot on the right - the anatomy of the Dodge Viper) and so far surpass the original cars from Rockstar in their performance that it willy-nilly causes respect for their creators. But this is not all. Another mod adds the Statue of Liberty to Liberty City, changes most of the signs and advertisements, replaces weapon icons with more beautiful ones, etc. In general, it's not bad for 108Mb (and this mod "weighs" exactly that much).
Now let's take a look inside this mod. Real GTA3 is a purely collective mod, all cars and other changes it makes to the game can be downloaded on any site dedicated to GTA3. Although, it seems to me, looking for them separately is a tedious and troublesome business, but here (in Real GTA3) they are right away. And one more thing that I had to face myself. Many of the mods that replace this or that car in GTA3 use the 3D Wheels mod to add 3D wheels. The fact is that there are several versions of the 3D Wheels mod (I know about four) and that it replaces all the wheels in the game. Now imagine you installed one new car in the game (with one version of 3D Wheels) and then another one (with another version of 3D Wheels). Usually, after such gestures, the second replaced car with wheels is all right, but the rims of the first car do not match the style of the car itself. To avoid all this, it is better to use Real GTA3 and not worry.

Source: http://www.gamesector.org

Author: Petr Doupal
Release date: 05/24/03
Current version: 1.1

Official site: http://realgta.net

Video

You can download the mod from our file archive:
RealGTA3
131 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 05.03.22

Just the same in doksah it will be appropriate.

H
Helena No4ka 05.03.22

Just the same, in dox it will be appropriate
. In dox, there should be my authorship, if I'm not mistaken (which I don't have)...

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Nifiga. You can safely drink.

J
Joyrider 05.03.22

HelenaNochka You did
the translation, so post it :)

E
Egor_Pskov 05.03.22

HelenaNochka, by the way, yes. You did the translation yourself, you do not violate copyright.

H
Helena No4ka 05.03.22

Lan! Thank you for your trust :) I'll post it at my leisure.

S
SYMX 05.03.22

I have very unpleasant memories associated with this mod. When I rummaged through the Internet in search of the original GTA 3, they cheated me a couple of times, writing that this is it. Basically, the mod is so-so.

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

I was cheated a couple of times by writing that this is what it is
and yes it happens often, and not only with GTA

n
number 9 large 05.03.22

but I liked it (more pleasant graph)

N
NeKiT2899_n.pad 05.03.22

yes, this RealGTA3... the atmosphere will only be filthy, just this old mod justifies it... when it was still fashionable to replace all sorts of Perenials with Lamborghini.

H
Helena No4ka 05.03.22

I was cheated a couple of times by writing that this is what she is
Me once, the very first. But it was from her that I started my epic with GTAs :)))

n
number 9 large 05.03.22

I got scammed on gta 3 max payne mod

G
GTAsan23 05.03.22

to be honest, real with unreal kull tank actually becomes a sports car)))

G
GTAsan23 05.03.22

MAXMODS
dude is there a second third GTA? =)

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.22

A mission flies out on the 2nd island with a phone ((((((((But the cars there are not bad ... but the original is still better. And this mod is in the trash, I burped this real)))

E
Egor_Pskov 05.03.22

Agree! The mod is just awful! There is nothing better than the original.

D
DimZet 05.03.22

(more pleasant graph) the graphics are the same.
Maud, or rather school hodgepodge. In some kind of Weissian style. Clay colored rocks. Palm trees in Liberty.
The water is like a pool.
Unit that the normal bridge and the statue of liberty are in fashion, which can be downloaded separately anyway.

TolyancheG777
here is a good patch: Improving the original

R
Rysta 05.03.22

Who in this fashion does not like the individual textures of something, then it is not difficult to replace them. For example, palm trees: there are

only 3 files in gta3.img:
trees.txd
trees2.txd
treeshadow.txd

Water. 2 images in particle.txd:
water_old
wake_old

Rocks are more steamy. In addition to generic.txd, you need to replace images in the following gta3.img files:
beach.txd
clif22.txd
comjetty.txd
comtop_jetty.txd
crap_jetty.txd
indbeach.txd
italyeast.txd
lighthouse.txd
sub_villas.txd

What you need: TXD Workshop and source images. Everything.

PS: don't forget about LODs (comlod1.txd, comlod2.txd, indust1.txd, indust2.txd, suburb1.txd, suburb2.txd, islandlodind.txd, islandLODsubCOM.txd, islandcomind.txd, islandcomsub.txd).

L
Lex_Ruinneur 05.03.22

The author's booty for replacing Kalash with some kind of garbage! And where could palm trees come from in Liberty? Still, the final version is still very far away...

n
number 9 large 05.03.22

Still, the final version is still very far away...
What are you talking about? She's been out for a long time.