3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. J.E.C.A. 05.03.22 01:17 am

Hell\'s Highway technical questions (+FAQ) (Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway)

nvcuda is probably just a file from an nvidia video card, I heard that nvidia video cards have such a Cuda function, if I'm not mistaken, this is a power-saving function in my opinion, although I could be wrong
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyT 05.03.22

in short, I downloaded NOCD, I turn on the game ... op error ... it was not found, like engine.ini, then the installation of op opens and I have a fucking virus .... really, I already extracted them ... but I can’t play

D
DupaVoz 05.03.22

In general, it seems like some nosds - there are trojans. Therefore, I advise you to simply use the demon 4.30.1. The image is stuck and you play.

M
Mal1k 05.03.22

I deleted 08/08/18 through the control panel, tried to install 04/08/25, writes that it seems that the installation was interrupted due to an error ... maybe I'm doing something wrong ??????????

B
Born to Kill 05.03.22

SergeyT
I had the same shnyaga! I downloaded another crack (by the way, from here, from the playground), and everything worked great

D
Dr. J.E.C.A. 05.03.22

Firewood psi x can still be removed via start-> change or remove programs

F
FuKyC 05.03.22

people help with the installation, when some files are being unpacked, the installation is stupidly closed. What should I do?

M
Mal1k 05.03.22

And because of what can an error fly out when installing drivers?

F
FuKyC 05.03.22

I solved the problem by downloading the image. Everything works fine.

M
Mal1k 05.03.22

damn Ace Utilities didn’t help, it doesn’t want to install physical X, I kind of deleted them, but in the control panel there was phisX properties control panel, I don’t know how to remove it, I looked everywhere

W
WebResident 05.03.22

Help!!! I have a game when you start just a black screen and it says
Out of Range
horizontal frequency 62.8 KHz
vertical frequency 74.9 Hz.
I understand that the monik does not support the frequency, tell me
where to change the frequency in the Config folder.

D
Doublure 05.03.22

writes the message label

d
dustindollinnn 05.03.22

tell me sho for garbage, I put the game on the installation, waited for three hours and ana was not installed until now, what's the problem?

.ASTART..DEMON. 05.03.22

2 WebResident Refreshlock set and you will be happy))

s
saspekt 05.03.22

installed and she writes

there is no disk in the device. insert the disk into drive E:.

and then
General protection fault!

History:Adress=0x6dab1e(filename not found)
Adress=0x4015b3(filename not found) and so on what to do???

P
Peterson 05.03.22

The people, who solved the problem with nvcuda.dll - I checked the error crashes regardless of whether there is a nosd or not ... who understood how to solve the problem, hurry up pliz ...

S
Spaunidze 05.03.22

Peterson
isn't it about nvidia phisx?

P
Peterson 05.03.22

Spaunidze, I don’t know what the problem is, I have physX 8.07.18 - like the latest firewood ...

C
Capt_SilveR 05.03.22

Latest - 8.09.04

S
Spaunidze 05.03.22

Peterson
try to install either those that are on the disk, or 8.09.04

I
Icigle 05.03.22

Please help me ... after playing the splash screen, I just have a black background on the monitor and music plays along the way from the menu. I've had this before with STALKER Clear Sky, Crysis Warhead (the last games I played), but it was solved by reinstalling the video drivers after each start of the computer, but it doesn't help with this game...