3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. J.E.C.A. 05.03.22 01:17 am

Hell\'s Highway technical questions (+FAQ) (Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway)

nvcuda is probably just a file from an nvidia video card, I heard that nvidia video cards have such a Cuda function, if I'm not mistaken, this is a power-saving function in my opinion, although I could be wrong
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita777777 05.03.22

Through the front sight from the shelter - no way. Only the crosshairs - by default, the button * I.

T
TheNik 05.03.22

The game crashes after 40 minutes or an hour of play, there are any medications for this.
Departures provoke two blue screens, crashed twice complaining about
0x0000004E and 0x0000001A,
what are these two errors and how can I fix it manually?

a
aPhItEcToP 05.03.22

Plz tell me, what the hell with performance, I have at least at a resolution of 800x600 at least at 1024x768, for any graphics quality, I have stable 12 frames and no more: (firewood on video costs 8.8. Pentium D-2.8, Radeon x1950-pro, 1.5 GB RAM

L
Lubitel1 05.03.22

Who can send setup.exe to the mail ([email protected]) or put it somewhere, otherwise I downloaded the game from the grid, and there some ram deleted this file, right now I can’t install it :(. The size of the game is about 4 .5 gig Thank you!

N
Nikita777777 05.03.22

A hotfix from the rain has been released, you can download it from the ATI website!

k
kalian2006 05.03.22

http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&questionID=38664

L
Legnak 05.03.22

The people I have such a problem a friend brought litsuhu installed everything worked, downloaded NOCD installed the game began to start, a menu appeared, but without words, there is also sound, tell me what to do?

M
MaxOft 05.03.22

About missing menu text: http://rugcw.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1565&view=findpost&p=15283 .

K
KaNe93 05.03.22

guys, help.
General protection fault!

History: Address = 0x6dab1e (filename not found)
Address = 0x4015b3 (filename not found)
Address = 0x4017dd (filename not found)
Address = 0x12dde7d (filename not found)
RegisterWaitForInputIdle() Address = 0x7c816d4f (filename not found)
Address = 0x1b84348 (filename not found)
Address = 0x1000 (filename not found)
such pies... what to do?
Ageya 8.09-deleted, set 8.04 as they say. Nefiga did not help, tell me what to do with the error?

A
ArtPRO 05.03.22

I, too, like some people, did not install the game. I decided to copy all these 4 gigabytes of files to a hard drive, to a folder. I copied almost all files individually. Otherwise, everything would be very slow. Somehow copied in a few hours. Pototm began to install the yoke from this folder. Everything seemed to be going well. After installation, it required a reboot, so I rebooted. Then I turn on the game, there is a splash screen and after that the entire monitor becomes black. But the game itself is not worth it. First you hear the Ubisoft splash screen, then Gearbox, there's something else, then the main menu of the game. You can even start the game. The opening movie plays and all that. But the screen is black all the time. I must say right away that the game does not give out any errors, that is, there are no flying windows with a terrible sound :) Just a black screen.

Well, what do you say? Maybe there is some kind of mod to run the game normally on such a video card (or even on weak video cards)?

K
KaNe93 05.03.22

Oh great creators, make a normal NoSD / NoDVD for the brothers so that there is no

History: Address = 0x6dab1e (filename not found)
Address = 0x4015b3 (filename not found)
Address = 0x4017dd (filename not found)
Address = 0x12dde7d (filename not found)
RegisterWaitForInputIdle () Address = 0x7c816d4f (filename not found)
Address = 0x1b84348 (filename not found)
Address = 0x1000 (filename not found)
and so on. etc plz!

W
WITASIK 05.03.22

Guys, I just downloaded the image of the game, installed it, put no cd, I start the game and I see only a black screen, I can hear the music playing, there is a stop, but the screen is black. What to do prompt?

A
Artem A.A. 05.03.22

Thanks brothers!!!! With departures, the problem is yes, with everything else, it’s really trifling !!! It's all about the video! Updated firewood and everything is like clockwork !!! Thanks!

E
EDVARD 05.03.22

When I try to play on the grid, it throws me into the OS.
Maybe it's necessary to put a patch there or something?

m
mx81 05.03.22

How to get a sniper rifle at all levels?

A
Angel111 05.03.22

Please help me at the level at the beginning of the game after the hospital, some green stripes are coming from the sky. And the grass is not visible current, sometimes on those places on the ground where there are no stripes, small pieces of grass are visible. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[
[Hookah] 05.03.22

And what computer?

A
Angel111 05.03.22

Windows-XP SP3. processor-Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ 2.01 GHz. RAM-1 GB. vidyakha-radeon x1550 firewood 8.12. I don’t have such garbage in this game, most of the new products go without glitches, but in brothers in arms, assassins creed (in the kingdom), in bionic commando rearmed, I can’t figure out what to do.

x
xxRIOxx 05.03.22

Guys, in short, I downloaded the image of the game, installed it, put no cd, I start the game and I see only a black screen, I can hear the music playing, the splash screen is on, but the screen is black. What to do please tell me

v
vii2626 05.03.22

Guys, I need urgent help!!!!! The game stubbornly does not start, throws an error immediately at the loading stage (When the helmet is spinning) writes filename not found. Igruha-person., The computer is normal, fresh, Windows with firewood is new - in short, everything should be fine, but nichrome !!!!! Help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!