3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. J.E.C.A. 05.03.22 01:17 am

Hell\'s Highway technical questions (+FAQ) (Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway)

nvcuda is probably just a file from an nvidia video card, I heard that nvidia video cards have such a Cuda function, if I'm not mistaken, this is a power-saving function in my opinion, although I could be wrong
124 Comments
Sort by:
f
force master 05.03.22

"My camera is spinning in a circle and does not stop. How can I stop it?"

I also had it, the trick is that you need to turn off the joystick, it was buggy because of it

c
cat-bat 05.03.22

denisss12 i did as you said!! deleted everything!! PhysX_ is no longer in the computer at all ... I start installing from the disk, I still write that delete the old one and then install it !!!!!! PPC WHAT THE FUCK...I HAVE EVERYTHING!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

W
WITASIK 05.03.22

That no one can tell you about the installation of the game, damn it, I have not done anything. First, the installation goes on, then it doesn’t even reach the middle and immediately merges, and it doesn’t give out any bug! Who might have an idea?

t
translator 05.03.22

Everyone who crashes to the desktop with a general protection fault error. Check if you are running any game with YASU? Since this message is translated as "general security error". It, according to my guesses, does not allow the browsers to run.
Where do such guesses come from? Along with the brothers, the mass effect stopped running for me. And it ran stably until Pure was installed with YASU. Further more. On Vista (I don't have YASU there) it starts with a whistle. Everything would be fine, but Vista has flied with me today (blue screen of death when installing firewood for sound). And put it again in my bastard. Therefore, the problem remains relevant, because I don’t know how to clean the computer from YASU. Removed all demons from YASU, but as it didn't start, it doesn't start.

s
sobor 05.03.22

For whom the game does not work and gives errors, reinstall Physx on V8.04.25

t
translator 05.03.22

already reinstalled. nothing. and on whist even with 8,09,04 it's fine. Although many here say that only a downgrade will help, then it’s necessary to demolish the physics and put the old one ...
from 8,04,25 in general the blue screen of death
Unsubscribe those who have the game running - on which disk you have it installed - together with the system or on another?
2 catbats. Physics from Agea is removed through the control panel - it's only called - agea processor driver. Then remove the Nvidia Physx you have installed and install the version you need. BUT!!! I tried it myself - no result.

d
denisss123 05.03.22

Unsubscribe also those who have the game working
for everyone it works
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway 4.13gb Repack
Installation:
1. Unpack the archive
2. Run BiAHH_WinXP_.exe
- for XP
BiAHH_ViSTA_.exe - for Vista
3. install crack
3. Press MakeDesktopIcon .exe
installed PhysX_8.01.18 with PhysX_8.09.04 until I tried it
everything works
huh ... how do you install it there

t
translator 05.03.22

Everything went. And that I have on XP goes with Ageya 8,06,12 and on Vista from 8,09,04
Again, a bummer, damn it. Since 8,06,12 it was loaded only once. Then the same thing. Delivered 8,01,18 - in general the dark blue screen of death.

A
Apollon61 05.03.22

here is the problem when starting
PlayGround.com

r
romuls1975 05.03.22

The game works!!! I reinstalled Physx 8.04.25, I have a Radeon 3850 card. Everything is OK, and there are no problems with Rusik, the text has been translated. but somehow it sometimes happens with sound, the warriors speak quietly among themselves, but not always. I do not know why. And so everything is ok. great toy. Plays at all speeds - all to the maximum!

d
di70 05.03.22

Good time! SOS: starting from the Ubisoft splash screen, the game slows down. Then the arrow lags behind the keys specifically. I don’t want to talk about the videos. Maybe a video card? I have a computer: Intel Celeron CPU 3.46 GHz 1.50 RAM. Video GF8500 GT (installed new drivers). What's the matter? PS I played both Crysisa - everything went fine, although, in my opinion, the system requirements are the same there and there. And yes, the OS: Windows XP SP3. Help. Respond.

t
translator 05.03.22

Most likely the game engine with your hardware, namely the percent. Once on a single-core process, the first brothers did not work well for me, although the stalker flew. It's not about the comparison, it's about the engine. In 2005, I played DUM 3 at the maximum, and Driver 3 with its great graphics had brakes. Now there is such a nonentity as Mercenaries 2, where even 3 pieces of GTX280 are stuck and 4 nuclear percent - but it will slow down, because the developers are crooked. Take the same Call of Duty 4 and it will fly. If there are 170 bucks, change the mother, put a dual-core percent (at least 2.2 Athlone) and add a gig of memory, and there will be all chiki-peaks (if the truth is that the available memory will fit the new mother).

I
Igor E 05.03.22

Who got this error:

General protection fault!

History: Address = 0x6dab1e (filename not found)
Address = 0x4015b3 (filename not found)
Address = 0x4017dd (filename not found)
Address = 0x12dde7d (filename not found)
RegisterWaitForInputIdle() Address = 0x7c816d4f (filename not found)
Address = 0x1b84348 (filename not found)
Address = 0x1000 (filename not found)

Try to completely remove PhysX and clean the registry entry from it and then install PhysX from the game disc. I have PhysX 08.04.25 on my disk with the game and the error is gone. The game helped me.
PS: Were standing on 09/08/04 from the Sacred 2 disk and did not work

[
[Inferno] 05.03.22

People, please help!
When installing the game, it gives the following error:
pix.playground.ru
I don’t know what to do, I decided to ask you for help.

b
bNikmagn 05.03.22

Uitzraor at the expense of the level with rain, try to go out and go in, stand for about a minute after the start of the mission, and then everything will be fine with the graph, but the menu will disappear and this is not the main thing ;-), I did it, but if it didn’t help once, try the second and so on until.....

[
[Inferno] 05.03.22

In short, I came to the store to change the disk, said this and that:
- "an error in the CRC data",
and the seller told me:
- "Duck listen, you need to copy all the files from the disk to any folder and unpack them from there and that's it, life is good"
In general, I came home ..... AND NOTHING HELPED! When unpacking the install-4.bin file, it still writes "an error occurred while copying the file, an error in the CRC data".
PS: tomorrow I will go to change again :))

S
Strider2006 05.03.22

please help me solve the problem.
in the chapter where it’s raining (I don’t remember what it’s called, I think it’s Black Friday) such a problem after 2-5 minutes the game starts to glitch and freezes (the catalyst writes that an error has occurred), and sometimes even the PC goes into reboot. and so throughout the chapter and other norms.
probyval firewood version 8.10; 8.11beta didn't help.
CPU-Athlon 64 X2 5600+
M/B -sAM2 GigaByte GA-MA790FX-DS5
GPU-Palit Radeon 4870 Sonic Dual
RAM-2
Giga OS -Windows XP SP3

S
Sieg 05.03.22

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo e8500 3.16GHz Nvidia9600GT 2GB RAM Windows SP2 works fine without brakes and Black Friday plows normally
PS downloaded the English version via torrent

N
Nikita777777 05.03.22

Guys, it's the same problem with rain.
Conf:
x2 4000/2.8Hz
2GB 6400
4850 512MB

I'll be waiting for the patch!

b
bNikmagn 05.03.22

help, what and where should I change what to aim from cover through the front sight?