3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. J.E.C.A. 05.03.22 01:17 am

Hell\'s Highway technical questions (+FAQ) (Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway)

nvcuda is probably just a file from an nvidia video card, I heard that nvidia video cards have such a Cuda function, if I'm not mistaken, this is a power-saving function in my opinion, although I could be wrong
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maratych 05.03.22

Strong drop in FPS with forced. smoothing and filtering 8SX16 and even 4Sx8 = 20 fps, when without 80-120 FPS, profile conf, who also has what to do?

g
grom243 05.03.22

help people, she doesn’t want to install it for me, she installs ageia first, then writes like derectx, then mai.cab, then the strip quickly runs to the end, it all took two minutes, but the game was not installed, the installer just closes and silence ...... that do?

_
_ReZaK_ 05.03.22

People help!!!!!! Why is there no sound in my game????? sound card Realteck HD Audio output

K
KAiN[tmb] 05.03.22

grom243
Have you had firewood for physics before? If yes, then try to remove everything the fuck (both the game and firewood) and install everything again.

_ReZaK_ Blah
, I got such questions "why do I have no sound?" How do we know? You first write your config, outline the situation - whether it was installed normally or not, whether the codecs are worth it, what kind of sound system (you never know, maybe the game does not hold 5.1 or 7.1, like Alon in the dark)

D
Dzhuki 05.03.22

Same problem as _ReZaK_. Amd athlon 3600+ X2, Geforce 7600GT, 2Gb Ram, Realteck HD Audio output. Turns on, further in the menu and in the game there are no sounds at all.

_
_ReZaK_ 05.03.22

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, Geforce 8600 GTS, 2 Gb Ram, Realtek HD Audio output, there is no sound in the menu and in the game, the game was installed normally, only for a long time, by the way Alon in the dark everything went without any problems.

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 05.03.22

I also have some problems with the sound...
There is no sound in the menu, but everything is fine in the game !!!!
I reinstalled the new drivers for my sound system !!!!
And everything else is fine!

C
Capt_SilveR 05.03.22

For those who have problems with flights.
I understand that this is unlikely to reassure you, but the Ubisoft and Gearbox forums say. that the developers are aware of this problem and are currently preparing a patch. So we are waiting. They promise soon.

s
solomon39 05.03.22

Tell! That in the game there is no anti-aliasing option in the settings, only three options. Probably because of this schedule is not very good?

g
glasseye 05.03.22

I also had a game crash with an nvcuda.dll error, I solved the problem by removing the previous PhYSX driver and then installing these drivers from the game disc.

F
Fantoms 05.03.22

Guys do not know how to enable anti-aliasing forced? i have radion 4850

U
Unrea 05.03.22

I have a problem ! help plz! installs direct X, then loads it for a short time, and the installation just cuts out, the same problem as grom243

K
KAiN[tmb] 05.03.22

solomon39
I don't know, I'm quite happy with the graphics. True, I play at a resolution of 1680 * 1050 - I don’t particularly notice the “ladder”. And in games on the UnrealEngine3 engine, there is no anti-aliasing at all. If you set it, then directly in the drivers.

Fantoms Go
to the Catalyst Control Center, click "Advanced", then go to the 3D tab, there is the "Anti-Aliasing" section, uncheck "Use application settings" and set the anti-aliasing you need. Just do not set the Edge-detect filter, anti-aliasing does not always work with it, and if it does, then the brakes are bad. Personally, I advise you to put Narrow-tent and move the slider all the way to the right. If And so anti-aliasing will not work, put the Box filter.

Unrea
Try to install the newest DirectX in advance. Download from the net, install, and then install the game. As far as I remember, first the game installs firewood on physics, and then direct x?

R
Rockman[KZ] 05.03.22

Reinstalled the game. The mouse works in the menu, all mouse keys work in the game, but the sight does not move, that is, I cannot look around with the mouse. In the menu, the cursor and everything else works. What is the problem and how to solve it?

O
Olmer223 05.03.22

Comrades, how to remove this fucking Russification?!
It’s impossible to understand anything in these scribbles, especially in the control settings, and it just doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing.

How to return the fully English version?

p
pashol 05.03.22

2 Olmer223
delete, comrade.
and re-install the game, it is desirable to save the saves :)

O
Olmer223 05.03.22

Rusk in my version of the game was originally :(

K
KAiN[tmb] 05.03.22

Olmer223
If you have a purchased pirated disc, then, I feel, no way!

R
Rockman[KZ] 05.03.22

Reinstalled the game. The mouse works in the menu, all mouse keys work in the game, but the sight does not move, that is, I cannot look around with the mouse. In the menu, the cursor and everything else works. What is the problem and how to solve it?

D
Dzhuki 05.03.22

_ReZaK_
I'll just try to put the last firewood on the audio card. helped me.