3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desepy 10.03.22 12:11 am

Whispering Hill (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a random mistake in the title "Spoilers"

I probably read all the comments on various sites
I did not come to the conclusion whether to kill the spirit?
On the one hand, this spirit will save the children, whom we will later see in the orphanage in Novigrad, but at the same time the Baron and his wife will die. The baron and his wife seem to deserve death, but they don't. Also, the spirit will burn the village, someone will say that this is evil, but this village worshiped witches, maybe it’s right (But there are also children and girls in the village, I doubt that they somehow treated witches). There will be a pogrom in the castle, as there is no one to rule.
If the spirit is killed, then the Baron and his wife will remain alive (the wife will go crazy and they will leave Velen with the Baron to the healer), the children will be devoured, the witch hunters will hang a couple of people from the Steiger village. There will also be a pogrom in the castle.
What is right on the part of the witcher?
70 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 10.03.22

Kill of course, he is the killer of all monsters.

z
zhekazloy 10.03.22

absolutely to be white and fluffy you won’t get a constant choice between shades of gray and no clear white and black)
Boron is certainly not an angel, but it’s a pity for him (and theoretically he can come in handy in the witcher’s castle)
No matter how it was, this does not affect the main ending.

S
SimarglVV 10.03.22

The spirit itself said that he was the spirit of the forest ... and the spirit became a horse ... Only the witches said that the spirit was evil ... and the Witcher himself ... in the dialogues, but I never saw the evidence. At a time when witches are clearly evil...

s
seffko 10.03.22

helped the spirit and killed the witch.

p
punck 10.03.22

Desepy
game is not on time so I won't kill a second time.

D
Desepy 10.03.22

SimarglVV
About this spirit it is written in the book in the game that she is allegedly the mother of these witches, they killed her because she was mad

F
Fallen Cheshire 10.03.22

The bottom line is that the spirit under the Whispering Hill is the Mother of the Mistresses of the Forest (You can find out about this by reading a book in the game, like "She Who Knows", you can get it in Vizima, in Yen's room. And what is the mother, such are the daughters. And since we kill the sisters (her daughters), it would be logical to kill the mother as well.

A
Andrew Sekret 10.03.22

Yes, she is their mother and she was killed by her daughters, she was a druid and took care of the earth. You can do this: before quests, release the spirit of the forest. Then complete the quest, respectively, Mara will not save the children, but will be free, then the grandmother will be alive (children die), the baron is alive. Checked it works. There might be a way to save the kids, but it's fucking hard.

D
Desepy 10.03.22

There are only 2 ways to complete this quest, the rest are exploits or bugs

O
OlololKing 10.03.22

freed, because children are the flowers of life)) sorry for the Baron and his wife, but alas .. the children are not to blame for anything .. and the spirit punished those who worshiped witches, and therefore burned the village ..

A
Arinis 10.03.22

It's better to release. In fact, this is how Geralt saved the children, which is good, what happened next was not his fault. The evil witches therefore turned Anna, who concluded an agreement with them, the baron himself decided to hang himself, his choice, and the redneck deservedly, they sent the children to the witches, so they themselves are to blame.
Otherwise, the good is dubious - the children will be killed, Anna is NOT a FACT that she will recover, but there is still chaos in the castle.

d
dmitrians 10.03.22

In short, Desepy
, I dug up on the internet that someone managed to first take a quest for this monster in the village but not complete it, then do a chain of quests for the baron and, if possible, support him in everything, and then if you don’t kill the monster, then Anna will be left alive ( but xs, along the way it's a bug)
p.s. to the village in general FSUs, they all went crazy there with these witches and their covens
ps to the village in general, FSUs, they all went crazy there with these witches and covens
my opinion is that when the demon is released, the children will survive, Anna will become sane and be able to say goodbye to her relatives (it's better than going crazy) the only negative is that the baron hangs herself, but at the same time we don't know what happened to the children - the demon still took them and perhaps this is not salvation, but, as they say, out of the fire and into the frying pan, so if the baron had not hung himself, it would be ideal to choose the option to free the spirit, and so xs

R
Robik Bobik 10.03.22

dmitrians we meet
children in Novigrad when we are looking for Buttercup, asking his former women

d
dmitrians 10.03.22

Robik Bobik
yeah, it means all the same the spirit is kind, well then it’s definitely the choice to release the spirit - again, it’s a pity for the baron, but Anna says goodbye to him and forgives him, for me it’s better than he will look for a cure for her

L
Looking 10.03.22

During my passage just the same, apparently, such a bug happened. At first I stumbled upon a spirit under the Whispering Hill, but did not complete the quest. Then, according to the main quest, the Mistresses offered to eliminate the spirit. But I spared the Spirit, he became a horse. Bottom line: the children seemed to be saved by the Spirit, the baron's wife went crazy, the baron did not get into the noose - together with Anna they went to the "psychiatrist". The village is destroyed, the baron's estate is chaos. Bespredelshchikov can be punished, if that.

H
Hirok 10.03.22

- went first to the Whispering Hill and freed the spirit
- went to the witches (they were not yet in the village), asked "grandmother" and children. The latter told about Ivasik.
- I found Ivasik, completed his quest and returned with him to the "grandmother", the latter said to go to the village to the headman, which I did
- the headman said that he had already cleared the Whispering Hill, freeing the spirit
- returned to the "grandmother" and met the witches
- returned to the baron, agreed to help return his wife
- came to the village, the headman said that the spirit had destroyed her
- went to the witches, met the daughter of the baron with the Order and the distraught wife.
So it turned out to be a more or less acceptable ending.

M
Mercurionio 10.03.22

Spirit is supposed to be the mother of witches. Only even more vicious. The first time he freed her, but even a strange ritual came out. So I decided to kill these evil spirits. Their grave will no longer mend.

D
Desepy 10.03.22

dmitrians

She's definitely not kind, it's just like case after case, you freed her, and she saved the children

A
Alaks 10.03.22

Hirok
With such a passage, the children do not remain alive, you do not negotiate with the spirit. I checked this option, the witches tell my grandmother something like they are sweet.
I myself destroyed the spirit, for there are children in the village too.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

By the way, the daughter of the Baron and her boss will no longer meet?