3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madman_92 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Ending (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Those who passed: how do you like it? Is it worse than in the first part, what impressions did you make, etc.
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlaaadislav 11.03.22

Well .... After it, the question arises: "So what, is that all?".

d
demoncool07 11.03.22

Boring, very simple, the main hero did not even get laid with Patty at the end

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

She still can't make up her mind, and he himself is afraid to climb up to her, she has a cool temper and a pistol :)

That's not all, both the cook and Eldrick talk about it, but now humanity has been saved again.

b
barmaley73 11.03.22

Since my last game was ME-3 known for its nonsense instead of an ending - the ending of Risen2 is logical and not bad at all, although with an old-fashioned design, but if compared with a fiery titan, then Mara could be stronger.
It’s a pity you can’t swim around the islands after the final (this is more likely because of “I want the same game again”)

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

She was badly beaten by the first fight.

b
barmaley73 11.03.22

NightHawkreal
may be so, but for some reason this lightness reminded me of the words of a shaman from the island of the dead (the damned also thought at first that they had defeated Mara by turning to stone) and leaves room for the fantasy that this is not all

D
Doppel Frag 11.03.22

Well, he broke the stone. She won't come back. In addition, I liked the dialogue of the cook and gg -
gg: "No, I will not return to the Inquisition. I'm thinking about something more reckless"
cook: "Well, you are the heir to the steel beard. You are now a real pirate"
And besides - We still have Ursegor and Ismail.

N
Nerti 11.03.22

Yes, it was not difficult to spud Mara from the double-barreled Carientes, only once she managed to call for some trifle. The end itself is not so much an end as an application for the third part, and in this case it is not clear why the petty swindler should be given a hat with bonuses?!

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

By the way, solving the issue from the foot is ingenious :) During this moment, I forgave the weak fight.

d
delil30 11.03.22

the end is somehow not EPICHEN))) I shot with 2 barrels like in a shooting range I never even called the little ones, well, it’s a pity that you can’t continue the game after the credits :(

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

NightHawkreal
By the way, to solve the problem from the foot - it's brilliant
"- But she will not come to life?
f * bald!
- No" It's
cool, of course.

The Temple of Water looked superb, the meeting with the kraken on the way, and on the shore with the leviathans and the drowned was promising. But the battle itself... Yes, even the Earth Titan, not to mention the Fiery Titan, were cooler than Mary. And when this Lady of the Sea called for the help of shit-demons, I almost fainted. Mdya, Piranhas let us down (((
PS By the way, another small disappointment. I hoped that under the curtain Nameless would kiss Patty passionately against the backdrop of the setting sun. I didn’t wait :(

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

Judging by the phrases after the credits, it's not soon :)

e
earanak 11.03.22

What is in the first part, what is in the second part - there is essentially no ending as such.
Just the end of the story and a hint at the next part of the game or DLC.

The ending will be when the GG will pump all the Titans and the story of Risen will end ...

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

Mara is not a Titan.

And the kraken is almost like the fiery Titan in the first part.

e
earanak 11.03.22

NightHawkreal

First google link :
At the outset, players do learn that Mara, a sea Titan, is threatening the inhabitants of Caldera and the rest of the Lost Realm by commanding sea monsters to destroy any ships attempting to deliver supplies to the various ports.

Second google link:
This time, the Sea Titan Mara endangers the world and the hero finds himself wrapped up in the conflict to stop her.

Third google link:
Unable to flee to the north because of the fighting Titans, and with their sea supply lines cut off due to Mara, the sea Titan, and her pet kraken, it appears as though all hope of the Inquisition's survival has vanished .

Well, you understand :D

PS
Also on the English-language Wikipedia it is indicated that Mara is a Sea Titan and Kraken is her pet.

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

NightHawkreal
And the kraken is almost like the fiery Titan in the first part.
Come on! Fiery was a couple of orders of magnitude cooler than Mary. Mara is not very strong. The gnome eater was even cooler

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

The information is updated once a year. In the game itself, everything is painted. Mara is the Lord of the Titans, as is Ursegor. And there are not 4 titans, but much more. And the kraken is clearly not her pet :)

In terms of the mechanics of the battle with the kraken and the titan, it is similar - we jump and rush.

With the gnome eater, I've been looking for a cannon for a long time :)

O
OverKill-312 11.03.22

The ending is good, but it's a shame that they didn't let me play further : I have so many unfinished quests left!

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

GG went on another binge :)

e
earanak 11.03.22

NightHawkreal, where the information is updated once a year?

In Google, the bot indexes sites almost once a day.
Information in Wikipedia (English) is updated every 1-2 days.

I googled in German, English and Russian - it says everywhere even on the back of the game's disc distributions - that Mara is the Sea Titan and the Kraken is her Pat.

What difference does it make Mara is a Titan or not. I won't put my mind to it. Generally on the drum :)