3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madman_92 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Ending (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Those who passed: how do you like it? Is it worse than in the first part, what impressions did you make, etc.
70 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

Dartak
No

M
Most most 11.03.22

The ending was disappointing in the same way as in the first part - the leader was easier to kill than some of the monsters on the islands. And as they wrote above, "And that's it ?! Why is it so little"

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

SamayaSamaya
Well on Farang OT was more fun than Mara. Tactics were needed for him, and it was impossible to defeat him with a blunt jamming

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

And here is the Kraken in this role.

O
OLEG_37 11.03.22

Yes, the ending is more than modest, but in the final dialogues with the team there are references to the continuation of the series. But most of all I was embarrassed that the main character at the end never kissed Petty.

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

Well, if you look at how much Patty hesitated, just to tell him that she cares about him...

Z
ZLOY 11.03.22

Patty is a selfish dumb fuck, Chani is much more attractive.

And about who is a titan and who is not a titan, the piranhas themselves just misrepresented everything. in the first part it was unambiguously stated that there are 5 titans and ursegor is only a man (or lizard) to whom the gods gave the power to imprison the titans. in the second part, the lords of the titans already appear, and the titans themselves act as golems of some kind, apparently not possessing intelligence. Yes, the kraken is a mara.

the third part will most likely be something like this: it will take another 10 years for the Inquisition to spread its influence to the entire southern mainland and create a new state of people there, and Ismail and Ursegor will sort it out among themselves and the victorious one will move to the South. or again the piranhas will mess something up with the titans :) the fact that the continuation will be obvious, since the piranhas need to earn money and release a completely different game or change the work is not an option.

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

They have already tried to release another game, but they could not create something decent new.

PS The Fire Titan did not shine with intelligence. But still, I am sure that the stone is not a Titan, but a toy of the Titan of the Earth.

K
Kulundinets 11.03.22

ZLOY, probably, in the next part with such progress, we will shoot Ursegor or Ismail with Kalash

P
Place Kirto 11.03.22

GoodDanis
If it weren't for the bugs with achievements... I killed so much alcohol on them!! And the game is so atmospheric. Most often, the dialogues with Patty were amused.