3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madman_92 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Ending (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Those who passed: how do you like it? Is it worse than in the first part, what impressions did you make, etc.
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlaaadislav 11.03.22

Earanak
Do you believe Wikipedia?
In general, in the game itself it was said that Mara is the Lord of the Titans, and the ending shows that the Kraken is herself.

e
earanak 11.03.22

Vlaaadislav, I provided you with at least 5 different sources and in addition indicated about disk distributions.

Do you think the Lord of the Titans is not a Titan himself?
Damn, I repeat - what's the difference (titanium / not titanium)?

Personally, I don’t care about who she is a titan or not - I’m not going to argue.

PS
Yes, I believe Wikipedia if the English / German / Russian Wikipedia has the same information approved by different moderators and written by different people in different contexts after the release of the game.

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

And the difference is in the globalism of the ending.

The Lord of the Titans is a man (or lizard, judging by the servants and the skull of Ursegor), whom the gods have endowed with the power to control the Titans.

G
GoodDanis 11.03.22

Finally passed. I really liked the game. The end could have been tightened up, really very easy ...
+ Excellent story, well-developed script, beautiful nature, playability from start to finish, beautiful music, especially in the credits.
- Horrible optimization, bugs with quests and other garbage related to the gameplay, animation has become noticeably better, but for 2012 it doesn’t roll, little magic (there is no shock at all, I love playing as a magician), the inability to accelerate while running with the help of potions or magic, I won’t go through the second time, because. there is not much difference.
And so Good!!!

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

Mixanikus
Yes, this is not acceleration, but a short sprint. And GoodDanis is talking about potions from Gothic and runes from Risen. This is what I was missing too. When you need to get there quickly, but you have to drag

I
Ilya Rak 11.03.22

Yes, the ending leaves mixed feelings.
The problem is that the plot seems too short. Due to the fact that at the beginning of the game we do not fully feel the globalism of the problem, but are engaged in pumping the GG and exploring territories, the beginning of the plot is thrown out. And then there isn't much of a story left.

And the fight with Mara was very short, even too much. I forged the strongest legendary slasher weapon and soaked it in a minute. Although it is not the battle that is important, but the fact that we have overwhelmed the enemy.
As a result, the ending, like the game itself, was pleasant, albeit a short one.

It’s a pity that at the end Petty babbled something, slashed, but she didn’t say anything.

G
GoodDanis 11.03.22

Mixanikus YYY
... WHAT IS JFARA DON'T KNOW... STSUKADA... DERME... YYY... What kind
of sprint is that? Now it's too late.

F
Fitter 11.03.22

GarretSSS
Yes, this is not an acceleration, but a short sprint.
This "short-term sprint" lasts about 10 seconds. With such small locations, this is half the map :)

B
Bar Art 11.03.22

The ending was really some kind of "flat" one, I decided not to approach Mara in close combat and decided to shoot from the "Thunderstick of Corrientes", and a minute had not passed (she didn't even call anyone) I killed her (((Yes, the devourer I killed the dwarfs 5 times longer!!!
The last part of the game left me much more memories than this one, the only thing here was he was cool and there were sometimes mats, and they added a firearm, but in the previous part, the physics of battles, in my opinion, is better was, the shields were present, new mobs (lizards) were soon added, and the super-duper armor was from (I don’t remember the name) imprisoned Ursegor, and Ursegor was more difficult, and I went through it much longer !!!

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

Ursegor is his name, who imprisoned the fiery titan.

There were no difficult bosses in more than one gothic and similar. And the devourer - he's just smart, because he's so strong.

F
Fitter 11.03.22

NightHawkreal
is just smart, that's why he's so strong.
That's for sure :) No wonder he lived among kleptomaniacs. We noticed that at the beginning of the battle, he steals your main weapon :)

B
Bar Art 11.03.22

But here's another plus of the second part - this is that all pumping is carried out on money, and not on skill points, because of which it was impossible to pump everything!

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

This killed him :) Although I was looking for a cannon stolen by some dwarf for a long time)))

e
earanak 11.03.22

In the game, the "Kraken" seemed to me somehow small, but in reality - epta, colossus:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2915/50738165.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6472/ 42664803.jpg

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

Earanak
Yes, he is in the game like that. Especially "feel" his power when he swims under the ship

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.03.22

I haven't seen a lighter boss anywhere else. Killed in less than 10 seconds on hard. This is epicfail. The same ghouls are even harder to kill.

_
_Lord_ 11.03.22

Yes, the boss is weak, but the hero killed her of course cool)

d
dihlofos2009 11.03.22

Until the last, I hoped that it would be possible to take the side of Mary and punish miserable little people :(((

O
OrisLumenis 11.03.22

The ending is rather weak in terms of difficulty. It was obviously necessary to make Maru 4 times stronger (or even all 10). Maybe it's through the fact that the firearm was pumping, but still the last boss must be very strong, so that killing him would feel satisfaction. And it so happened that he almost offended a child.

And so everything else is very good.

M
MAKAKUT 11.03.22

I wonder how Mara was killed on the unpatched version? Probably in seconds. Apat Maru definitely. :)