3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madman_92 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Ending (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Those who passed: how do you like it? Is it worse than in the first part, what impressions did you make, etc.
70 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

dihlofos2009
After the Beard? Hardly :)

v
vad231437 11.03.22

The whole problem is not in the strength / weakness of the boss, but in the lack of interest and monotony of the battle. You don't need to look for a special approach. Look, in Human Revolution barefoot is strong and complex. But uninteresting. During the second passage, I brought them down in a fast typhoon so that they would not interfere with playing. :) So here - you fight, but you yourself would be serving a duty.
I don't want the boss fight to become a nerd.

s
saa0891 11.03.22

The ending is as dull as the beginning of the game, of course, the point is not that the last boss falls in five hits, but that they did not come up with anything original and interesting.
Any traps or puzzles, some tricky way to kill this boss, for example, alternating the same artifacts in a certain sequence, there are not even elementary ordinary monsters that would even interfere a little.
It really feels like the last location was done to hell, although there are a lot of such unfinished moments in the game, because it is empty and goes through in a couple of minutes.
In general, the end, to put it mildly, does not leave a very good impression, just like the crooked, unfinished combat. This game is not tempting to go through again, not only because of the crooked combat, but also because pumping our GG also does not give options to pump something new , with a new passage, you will not see any new locations, you will not choose another branch in the passage of the plot, you will not be able to choose some other style of combat with melee weapons, in other words, after one passage you will not see anything new, with the exception of a few voodoo quests, And that's it, of course it's just my personal opinion.

N
Nairon 11.03.22

upgrade guns to 10, upgrade stamina to 8! we drink a potion +50 to armor and Mara cannot do anything gg ! you can stupidly stand and stupidly shoot it! Passed mara 1 time :)

F
Festr.. 11.03.22

Nairon
Yes, I didn't prepare at all. Run around and shoot. Dumb.

So Mara is a sea titan? Then who sank the ship of the Inquisition in the introductory video of the first part? Mara seems to be something bigger. Lordess of the Titans?

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

Yes, she is definitely not a sea Titan, Carlos says that when Mara appeared, all the Titans from the sea disappeared.

By the way, I fought honestly with Mara, with swords.

F
Festr.. 11.03.22

NightHawkreal
And how?

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

It's funny to give her a hilt in the hara.

I
Inveterate cheater 11.03.22

Kraken and Mara are one and the same. It's just that this eight-legged woman knew how to handle. So the fight with the kraken and with it can be considered as one.

And why is everyone so angry about Patty? For example, I liked Chani... Who wants kisses and happy endings in bed, let them play Mass Effect.

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

The inveterate cheater
Kraken and Mara are one and the same
Why? Carlos even grilled that the Kraken obeys Mara

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

From the game. We carefully watch the video after the fight with the kraken.

He is very obedient to her every action. )))

F
Festr.. 11.03.22

GarretSSS
Well, mere mortals how do you know? Look - Kraken breaks ships. So they think that by order of Mary.
Inveterate cheater
Who wants kisses and happy endings in bed, let them play Mass Effect.
let them play Mass Effect.
Mass Effect
The trilogy has such a happy ending...

And Chani is beautiful...

P
PASCHOK_93 11.03.22

And Chani is beautiful...but she is still that Kiki.

A
Ardan 11.03.22

Normal ending, I really liked the game, only the last fight is really too easy, and I bought a bunch of grog, I'm waiting for the next part, if there is one

G
GarretSSS 11.03.22

Ardan
looking forward to the next part, if it will
Of course be! After all, there are still Titans

P
PASCHOK_93 11.03.22

Ardan
But your GG cheerfully spends the voyage to the new part....

n
nighthawkreal 11.03.22

By the way, it’s not a fact that we will see the Titans :)

V
Verx 11.03.22

And there are kisses in the game, even a video, current black and white Click to see

v
vlad_soro 11.03.22

Verx
Prikl =)

D
Dartak 11.03.22

Guys, can you play after killing the final boss and going through the story?