3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Fox [Dragon] 12.03.22 12:04 am

The appearance of the White Wolf in The Witcher 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

To be honest, I didn't like how the Witcher looks. In some moments, for example, when he is dressed in "Duplet Roche" he looks like a zombie, those dark circles under and above his eyes are somewhat reminiscent of a Batman mask, pale skin, pale blue lips. In this form, it can be directly sent to Left 4 Deth "without makeup to shoot." Of course, I understand that Geralt's life is hard, sometimes he saves kings, sometimes he sends all sorts of miracles - Yudo sends him to the other world, once he even died, someone stabbed him with a pitchfork (like a zombie). But still, I would like our hero to be not a pale goner with scars, but a man in "the prime of life", or at least with a healthy complexion.
By the way, in some videos that came out before the release of the game, for example, in "Gambling", Geralt looked younger and prettier,
But everything that is written above is my subjective opinion, and to you, dear friends, I propose to share my own impression of what Geralt looks like in The Witcher 2.
What did you like the most about your appearance and what did you like least? And what do you think the Witcher should look like? Fantasies about Geralt's appearance, including his outfit, are unlimited by some kind of framework, BUT let's agree that Geralt will remain the White Wolf, with his ashen hair.
If someone knows how to draw, it would be great if you depicted Geralt, how he should look in your opinion.
128 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virgil_ 12.03.22

:D
Geralt has a normal appearance. The Witcher is not young, his life has pretty battered him ..

m
midlight 12.03.22

Lisa, you are too picky about your appearance. =)

In my opinion, he looks normal - just as severe and brutal as before.

and a man in "the prime of life", or at least with a healthy complexion.

Duck, he himself sometimes in battle mumbles under his breath: "I'm too old for this." :D

W
White Fox [Dragon] 12.03.22

just as harsh and brutal as before - I agree :)
But still, at times he looks very "neochen")) But again, this is my opinion.

m
midlight 12.03.22

Nothing is perfect. :)

L
LVS 12.03.22

White Fox
You probably got these contradictions because of the difference in appearance with the first Witcher? - it's just that many people had these contradictions until they played The Witcher 2. In the 1st part, the engine was different, but in The Witcher 2 it was new, and apparently they failed to preserve the features of that Geralt's face... Generally speaking, the current Geralt's face came out well :)

L
Lunx 12.03.22

Generally speaking, the current Geralt came out well with his face :)

Nope ... I don’t like it at all. Something not ice at all

L
LVS 12.03.22

Nope... don't like it at all. Something not ice at all.
I was already used to it, although the voice didn’t suit me either, and then I got used to it.

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

In the book, in the game, it was mentioned more than once, "what a freak he is." I think in the game they even "stretched" the appearance, although in my opinion it's normal. He should not be a handsome hero, Geralt is a special character)

-
-Kerten- 12.03.22

Well, although how old? Visimir is much older than Geralt, but he looks pretty decent.

A
Atredis 12.03.22

The Witcher is not the Vampircheg from your Twilight.

-
-Kerten- 12.03.22

Atredis
Gee gee ... Drop dead comparison.
As far as I remember, Geralt kills vampires.........well, almost all of them.

L
Laura 12.03.22

The doppler suddenly bloated, then just as suddenly lost weight and began to grow, his curly brown hair turned white and straightened, falling to his shoulders. The lower's green waistcoat gleamed oily and turned into black leather, and silver spikes sparkled at the shoulders and cuffs. The plump, ruddy face lengthened and turned pale.
The hilt of a sword extended over his right shoulder.
"Don't come near," the second witcher said hoarsely and grinned. - Stay away, Geralt. I won't let you touch me.
“What a lousy grin I have,” thought Geralt, reaching for his sword. - Well, a lousy muzzle. Well, lousy, I squint my eyes! So this is how I look! Infection! "(c) The Witcher, the first saga.

And I did not expect to see him handsome, so it's okay. I would also like to finally see how he looks in normal resolution, otherwise on my square monitor his face was very long in length :)

-
-Kerten- 12.03.22

Laura -Shadow Dancer-
Just wanted to quote these words.

D
Daryl 12.03.22

Probably, according to someone's opinion, Geralt should have looked like a glamorous anime girl - a kind of pale young man with burning eyes :) By the way, Iorveth's look is purely anime in places, but it suits him.
Both in the book and in the game (2) it was mentioned more than once that he ... well, in general, he does not shine with beauty (I immediately recall a prostitute, I don’t remember her name, who hangs out in the Loredo estate in the first part; a conversation with Geralt she starts by calling him a well-and-ugly (for which I personally wanted to hit her on a pumpkin), and in response to his bewilderment explains that girls like that, and not sleek smooth boys). So I’m quite pleased with his appearance (although the number of scars he has has already crossed the boundaries of embellishment, well, what can you do - such a job), I even got used to his tail, only when I got the opportunity to get a haircut, changed my hairstyle to a ponytail with shaved temples and nape.
As for this Rocher Doublet, just like in elven armor, this hood irritates me, and not so much because it unnecessarily emphasizes the pallor of our hero, but because he is just some kind of stupid and even with elongation. Geralt does not look solid in it, in my opinion. Although elven armor has one plus - +50 kg to the carry weight.

-
-Kerten- 12.03.22

By the way, Iorveth has a look that is purely anime in places, but it suits him.
Yep, with one eye.

L
LVS 12.03.22

The hood from Roche's doublet does not suit Geralt (he looks like an assassin), but it is good armor, which can soon be replaced with Raven's armor.

S
Shepard 12.03.22

Well, I'll say that Geralt is handsome (for obvious reasons)
Even one slur called him a freak. But he's cool :D

S
Simorli 12.03.22

Those who have not read the saga will not understand his appearance. The fastest. He is a mutant. He has white hair due to a mutation, lack of pigment. He cannot be a marmalade handsome man, he is a mutant. they stick to him. Unhealthy interest, or maybe something else?

In the game, by the way, his appearance is still quite normal, though the circles under the eyes could be made smaller. But overall, not bad.

L
Lunx 12.03.22

Probably, according to someone's opinion, Geralt should have looked like a glamorous anime girl - a kind of pale young man with burning eyes :)

Well, the first Witcher was not handsome either.
pix.PlayGbr / br / But I liked that something in it was more harmonious, which aroused sympathy.  Remember the introductory video of the first?  He is so graceful.  But the second one, for some reason, doesn’t .. he looks repulsive.  And in this armor, too, Vranov’s almost immediately appear and the look is just masquerade .. all in red with bows, no, Herald No. 2 is categorically unpleasant to me.  And even endure - falling in love did not work.  The second time I go through and I still can’t get used to this, sorry, muzzle

D
Daryl 12.03.22

Symorly But nevertheless, women stick to him. An unhealthy interest, or maybe something else? As I already quoted one prostitute above: girls like that, and not sleek, sleek boys. Geralt was brutal with us :)))
Lunx Well, the first Witcher wasn't handsome either. For me, he has not changed much, maybe he has matured a little, he has become prettier in some ways :) well, the hairstyle is different. And that's it. I quickly got used to him and all those civilians who say all sorts of nasty things about him would be chopped into cabbage, but it’s a pity - you can’t ...