3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Fox [Dragon] 12.03.22 12:04 am

The appearance of the White Wolf in The Witcher 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

To be honest, I didn't like how the Witcher looks. In some moments, for example, when he is dressed in "Duplet Roche" he looks like a zombie, those dark circles under and above his eyes are somewhat reminiscent of a Batman mask, pale skin, pale blue lips. In this form, it can be directly sent to Left 4 Deth "without makeup to shoot." Of course, I understand that Geralt's life is hard, sometimes he saves kings, sometimes he sends all sorts of miracles - Yudo sends him to the other world, once he even died, someone stabbed him with a pitchfork (like a zombie). But still, I would like our hero to be not a pale goner with scars, but a man in "the prime of life", or at least with a healthy complexion.
By the way, in some videos that came out before the release of the game, for example, in "Gambling", Geralt looked younger and prettier,
But everything that is written above is my subjective opinion, and to you, dear friends, I propose to share my own impression of what Geralt looks like in The Witcher 2.
What did you like the most about your appearance and what did you like least? And what do you think the Witcher should look like? Fantasies about Geralt's appearance, including his outfit, are unlimited by some kind of framework, BUT let's agree that Geralt will remain the White Wolf, with his ashen hair.
If someone knows how to draw, it would be great if you depicted Geralt, how he should look in your opinion.
128 Comments
Sort by:
n
neoplayg 12.03.22

And in general, it was awkward with these hoods. Why was it necessary to hide his distinctive white hair? Same with Triss. "Well, cho, she'll have to fight like a witcher. Let's put her gorgeous hair in pigtails, a la military," the wise men thought ...
And at the expense of appearance. Well, sorry that Geralt is not Pattinson...

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 12.03.22

I liked the appearance of Geralt in the final video of the first part.
A smooth toned face, a cheeky look. I would not refuse such an attractive face in the game.

B
Black Griffin 12.03.22

In the second part, Geralt looks better, in my opinion. And the character has changed for the better. By the way, the eyes are also better, or rather, they look brighter on the "new" Witcher. This parting in Geralt's hair from the first part strained me, but the tail did not. My personal conclusion is that The Witcher 2 is better.

W
White Fox [Dragon] 12.03.22

At times the Witcher really looks like nothing, BUT at times it looks like he got drunk on his elixirs and had intoxication of the whole organism :). Of course, the Witcher should not be a "glamorous" boy, and even more so "Pattinson" from Twilight. This is a brutal hero with a difficult fate, and of course the imprint of this very fate on his face. But this imprint should be reflected more in the eyes, and not in the bruises UNDER the eyes. In the new Geralt, I like his former white-hairedness and more lively eyes, with a "stone" face, the animation of the eyes was a success.
And yet I would like to see a mod or a patch that would make it possible to make changes to the appearance of the Witcher. After all, there was a DLC with new hairstyles for Geralt....

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

The White Fox
"at times looks as if he got drunk on his elixirs and his whole body became intoxicated :)"
In fact, it is) He was poisoned from early virginity)

W

Does anyone know if there will be a mod or some kind of addition that will make it possible to experiment with the appearance of the Witcher? In Dragon Age, for example, I like that you can choose how the main character will look before you start the game. Not so long ago, a mod for Dragon Age appeared, in which Hawke can look almost like Frankenstein, although this is still too much, quite an amateur :)

S
Simorli 12.03.22

Daryl
, I have already quoted one prostitute above: girls like that, and not sleek, sleek boys. Geralt was brutal with us :)))

Yeah, I agree. Even appearance is intertwined with real life. Here a man takes care of himself, all clean, tidy. eyes because of a long binge as the girls immediately shout "Wow, what a macho" :)))

That's me, think out loud...

f
frostway 12.03.22

And what a harsh man turned out. Not what do not be a gopnik.
So much to go through and not such a mug will be.

S
Sairis Tan 12.03.22

In the location from the first chapter, where you need to meet with Loredo, it seems, and where it was necessary to distract the ballista guard with the help of a lady of easy virtue, she told him something about the fact that he was supposedly a freak. Here I completely agree with her. He is a freak.

V
VikVichka 12.03.22

At first, it was simply unusual for me to see Geralt's new appearance, and perceive a different voice. And then, I got used to it, hmm, and very much even nothing. And the appearance now suits the voice. Normul. And in the first he liked me and in the second too. I can't even choose which one is better.

W

I fell in love with the game with all my heart, but there are several points that spoil the impression, in this case it is the appearance of Geralt, which I tried to get used to for a very long time, and which rather repelled than attracted. Now I’m going through the game for the second time, and I understand that I don’t like it, I’m not used to his gray face with black circles under the eyes.
And here again the question "on the backfill"
Does anyone know if there will be a mod or some kind of addition that will make it possible to experiment with the appearance of the Witcher?
It would be great if there is infa on this topic, someone posted a link here.

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

White Fox
There is no exact information, but there is inaccurate information, it will certainly be, although I do not approve)

A
Asaame 12.03.22

I like everything about the appearance of the Witcher, except for the physique, I have already unsubscribed in some topic and I will repeat here ... well, he is thin ..... it was possible to make him a little healthier.
Compared with the first part, in the first part it was more predatory or something, but here it is more human.
A lot of scars?!!, especially with his profession, what are you people?! scars adorn a man!)) - (apparently I'm a maniac))
Deadly pallor of the face ... so he's a mutant ... I think it should be so, by the way, it seems to me that in the moonlight his face becomes even more dead and turns pale)))..
Who says that he is a freak...?! they don't understand anything in male beauty)))...cute kawaii muzzles...- on the count! - IMHO

D
Daryl 12.03.22

Simorly It's worth getting drunk to go out in slippers with torn socks and with a swollen face and circles under the eyes due to a long binge, when the girls immediately shout "Wow, what a macho" :))) You just compared Geralt with a disheveled drunk, as I understand it? He is a witcher - he has such a fate, he was made a witcher, well, not to say that of his own free will (he had an alternative way - to die without undergoing mutations, like most other orphan boys). And the individual described by you is an insignificant scum of life, who himself chose this path. Do you think a worthy comparison for our hero?

S
Simorli 12.03.22

Daryl

I'm not comparing our favorite hero Geralt of Rivia. I'm just giving an example of men that girls like. That's all.

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

A lot of scars?!!, especially with his profession, what are you people?! scars adorn a man!)) - (apparently I'm a maniac))
Deadly pallor of the face ... so he's a mutant ... I think it should be so, by the way, it seems to me that in the moonlight his face becomes even more dead and turns pale)))..
Who says that he is a freak...?! they don't understand anything in male beauty)))...cute kawaii muzzles...- on the count! - IMHO
Vooooooooooooooooo!!)) You're not a maniac (yes, I'm a sucker :3 ).

S
Sairis Tan 12.03.22

Asaame
Yes, we are not talking about kawaii faces here :). It’s just that in the next Witcher his face will not be visible anymore. scarier than the previous one. It would be nice if they stuck to the serial image after all.

W

Tea with Lemon
Mod if it is, then it's very good! And the mod is such a thing - you want to install it, but you don’t :) Whoever Geralt’s face is not very happy with, they certainly won’t pass by :)

f
frostway 12.03.22

It would be nice if they still kept the serial image.
In my opinion, he does not look like a squishy, ​​a rather serious person.

W

Simorly
"It's worth getting drunk to go out in slippers with torn socks and with a swollen face and circles under the eyes due to a long binge, when the girls immediately scream "Wow, what a macho" :D
Girls of course love "bad boys", but the drunk in "leaky socks" - this is beyond good and evil :)