3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strange love 12.03.22 01:29 am

Map Editor (Far Cry 2)

Here is the video.
185 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meit Deist 12.03.22

:) how everything is detailed there, excellent

S
SelmaK 12.03.22

Super!

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

the editor is generally chic itself. looking forward to)

A
ALeXXX_Doma 12.03.22

Will the map editor be published by Buka along with the game, like in the first Far Cry? and will it be localized? where else can you learn about the editor or download documents?

s
serafont 12.03.22

the most important thing is to be easy and simple to use

t
t-mac94 12.03.22

^^I agree^^

R
Red_Pencil 12.03.22

.... the most important thing is to be easy and simple to use ....

For example, something like THIS
unsubscribe about your impressions.

S
SelmaK 12.03.22

New details about the Far Cry 2 level editor Far Cry 2

shooter producer Gaetan Richard recently said that the level editor that comes with the game is almost identical to the tools used by developers at Ubisoft Montreal.

According to Richard, the level editor lacks just a few features that developers have. Thus, players will be able to do almost everything - create their own landscapes, environments, add various objects, etc. Richard believes Far Cry 2's editor is the most powerful editor in existence right now.

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 12.03.22

I'm probably waiting for the editor even more than the toy itself !!!!
I'll make a lot of all sorts of cards there !!!!

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 12.03.22

About the impressions of RED PENCIL ... gee !!!! Watch everyone !!!! Without a doubt !!!! No words!!!!
Sorry in advance for the flood!!!!

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

2 Ministry of Emergency Situations: the meaning of the editor is to create a map yourself. Of course there will be maps from the game (in theory there should be) and there will be maps from the multiplayer, and you can edit them. but you will see more cards than I said above.

S
ShimeR VVV 12.03.22

And here is my map, http://slil.ru/26256257 I haven't finished yet, don't judge strictly, this is my first work. I'll wait for criticism

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

put it in the topic "your cards", I did it on purpose, mine is there too)

S
StormX07 12.03.22

I also want an editor. Post someone.

S
Sorrow Soul 12.03.22

I used this editor, it’s really easy to learn, I mastered it in 15 minutes (in English), everything is clear and simple, let’s say I chose the transport section, the menu with the image popped up, you go straight to the map and drag them from this menu, everything is simple .
And even in the editor, people are immortal, cool by the way with the weather and time, you can change it literally on the fly, and you can also change the water level.
One thing I did not understand is whether people can be put or not.

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

no, you can't, because it's multiplayer along the way. I'm not even sure at all that this is actually the game itself, I believe that it is part of it or in general only multiplayer like crysis wars. because IMHO (!) it is unrealistic to fit such a world into such dimensions, plus the requirements for the game indicate 12GB of free space - why are they then?

when, in general, they hang the licensed version in i-no, then we'll find out what's what.

S
Sorrow Soul 12.03.22

As for the size, you're right, I also think that a game of this scale is unlikely to be removed in ~ 3-4 gigabytes, which are now on all sorts of torrents.

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

cleaned up)) polgayua that because of the lack of commercials, tk. usually the videos take up almost half of the game folder by weight, and in the second farik they all (to a single) go on the game engine) plus I have already played everything, so I’m responsible for the words))

Z.Y. and besides everything, it is noticeable that on the forum headlight edge 2 it has become much quieter - everyone is playing ... shh)))))

R
Red_Pencil 12.03.22

>polgayua that due to the lack of commercials
, there are no more commercials?
I'll play in 50-60 minutes)))..... of course not torrents))) ... you just need to live and believe in a miracle - .... what if.

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

no, they are absolutely all on the game engine and are processed in real time)))