3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strange love 12.03.22 01:29 am

Map Editor (Far Cry 2)

Here is the video.
185 Comments
Sort by:
_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

sidswinder It
is impossible to make a waterfall, it is limited by the editor's capabilities.
It is also impossible to add water lilies to water, etc.

S
St.Malk 12.03.22

Please tell me something like this. I made a map for the DM, checked it, there were no errors. I added it as needed to the My Documents / My Games / FarCry2 / user maps folder.
And in the list of maps for the game, when created, it doesn’t appear in any way + (Tell me what could be wrong or what I didn’t finish maybe?

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

St.Malk This is RњRѕRyo RґRѕRєSѓRјRµRSC‚S‹ what is it?
This word Administrator looks like this in an unrecognized encoding, as it should be.
You're doing everything right, try to change the type of map display to custom in the game.

S
Sieg 12.03.22

sorry (((And then I had such an idea

S
St.Malk 12.03.22

Everything worked, I just threw it from this stupid folder into My Documents / My Games, etc.

Z
Zic352 12.03.22

I have far-cry 2 completely in Russian and the map editor too :) I sat for 10 minutes (because there was no time) and easily figured it out, it’s a pity of course that you can’t put people ...

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

Zic352
What a clever girl you are! xD
And we are all so dark here, sitting and toiling with a game in Hebrew and an editor in Chinese xD

a
aram777 12.03.22

People give a link to the map editor in Far Cry 2 I really want to try it myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me where to throw the cards?

A
Arnej 12.03.22

It's in the game folder - UbisoftFar Cry 2bin

tell me where to throw the cards?

To the community server.

a
aram777 12.03.22

AND THROUGH WHAT TO PLAY THE READY CARD?

A
Arnej 12.03.22

Through the game.

h
hosts 12.03.22

Pozi I have some kind of garbage help me, everything as you said I did and Nehira!

K
KLERIK10 12.03.22

People help with advice or a file!
I accidentally pressed something and the entire top toolbar disappeared, I already tried to change FC2Editor.exe, and removed the Far Cry2 folder in my documents, please tell me what to press to return the panel

S
SGate 12.03.22

There are not enough properties for objects, for example, change the weight or reduce / increase the object ...
And so, a chic editor.

C
Consul 12.03.22

Uh, here is my first map i.e. (standard phrase) do not judge strictly ... Pampering, then I will do something worse ...

deposit9files.com/files/05eaz2hb7 (delete 9)

In short, the SNS had a small village and made it your armory. OFOT wants to find that warehouse and take some weapons ... Well, this is a kind of prehistory)))
Then this is - in the west, the SNA fort, in the east - the OFOT checkpoint, between them there is a small forest planting, and on top of the path in the mountains there are 2 machine guns with which you can shell both the OFOT base and the SNS))) Team desmatch ...

A
Andre Vault Boy 12.03.22

It's a pity that the editor is only for multiplayer

S
Stason Amazon 12.03.22

http://narod.ru/disk/11679011000/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0%20farcry22.fc2map.htmll
this is my map, download the map for two days and it turned out well .if you liked it write.
By the way, the card is a very cool
big card for 16 people 2.4 mega.
sorry bots can not be installed

http://narod.ru/disk/11742493000/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0%20farcry22%20(copy%203).fc2map.html
completed map version!!! write comments.

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

Yes, what kind of mapping is there, the capabilities of the Far Cry 2 editor are too limited.
Even a child can create a bunch of "masterpieces" in such an editor.
Yes, that makes zero sense. The SDK will probably never be released at all, forget about the mods.
Brad in a word and this game is no longer waiting for anything good.

M
MystiCrab 12.03.22

My African forest map (slow down buet) http://narod.ru/disk/12873150000/African%20forest_Sanek_.fc2map.html

H
HyperXStream 12.03.22

People, but how to play online on your map? Or even with bots?