3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strange love 12.03.22 01:29 am

Map Editor (Far Cry 2)

Here is the video.
185 Comments
Sort by:
v
vova040893 12.03.22

Is it possible to select weapons in the editor?

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

No, you can only install stationary. you just can’t put it, and the editor for multiplayer, and there they give you weapons "for merit" as far as I know

K
KenQ 12.03.22

Where do I need to put the card in order for it to work?

k
komsomolets 12.03.22

Someone created their own cool map, otherwise I get nonsense. I would like to download, run on the original map, with all sorts of jokes. You can even make trenches, put machine guns there. .

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 12.03.22

I downloaded maps here from people ... good ones !!!! IMHO!!!! Thank you in advance !!!! Looking forward to more new cards! :)

v
vova040893 12.03.22

Thank you doctor. Then how to put a stationary weapon?

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

there is in some daddy, I don’t remember now, it seems to be in weapons or something. just choose and put it like buildings, etc....then you adjust the angles and so on, you don't need anything else)

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

A couple of my deathmatch cards for two or more people. Pretty small cards. Maps here in 1mb archive - http://www.rapidshare.ru/813445 Copy
both files with *.fc2map extension to: "your account"DocumentsMy GamesFar Cry 2user maps
If the user maps folder is missing, then create it manually.

Z
ZHEKAMEL 12.03.22

And how to push your map into multiplayer so that you can make a serv and gamble on it with others?

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

To get started, you need to do it.

Z
ZHEKAMEL 12.03.22

Got it). Throw it in My Documents/My Games/Far Cry 2/user maps

L
LeMcH 12.03.22

typo nada to do according to all standards?

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

2 LeMcH: along the way, yes, but it is possible that it is not necessary. although the editor swears at something there, but I think that it is not necessary to follow ALL standards directly, some can be omitted) although not a fact)

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

There, the main thing is to arrange the respawn points, not to increase the number of allowed objects, and all that.
In general, the editor, if anything, indicates where the error is, so everything is pretty simple.

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

Well, yes, respawn something by itself. so the number of objects (or buildings, some small objects can be considered) should be no less than the specified value, if I'm not mistaken. well, damn it, it's logical, suddenly someone wants to create a very detailed map or make a whole town for cartoon battles) there, in my opinion, all the settings are a la "no less than so many".

yes, in principle, when you save or make a check and the signature of the author, the editor indicates what is missing

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

Guys, if it's not difficult, evaluate my map, I tried very hard, brought it almost to perfection.
Designed for two or more players. Link below.
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/69515 by the way this site is one of the best for maps and mods for almost all 3D action games.
It is very interesting to hear the opinion from the outside, how it is for you.
Looking forward to your feedback :)

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

hmm, an interesting way of advertising) it seems to be a map, but it seems to be an advertisement of the site) but oh well , I'll download it

a little later, I'll see)

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

Such a strange topic, I made 2 maps, we play on one on a grid, the day turns to night, the sun slowly sets, the moon rises, etc., and there is no such thing on the other ....
I still sit and rack my head)))
And more I got sick of a glitch, if you put boxes or something similar on top of each other and shoot the bottom one, then everything that hangs in the air from above until you make 2-3 shots at it, only then it falls to the ground. What the hell?

[
[doctor] 12.03.22

about time, if I'm not mistaken, then somewhere its dynamism should be turned on / off, i.e. change of time of day (like in the same place where you set the time on the map).
I don’t know about the boxes, look at the settings, I also saw somewhere something like the dynamics of objects or the physics of objects. I don’t remember exactly, I haven’t been in the editor for a long time)

_
_oZzy_ 12.03.22

So he said cool - I haven’t been in the editor for a long time :-)
As if Far Cry 2 came out a year ago)))