3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimaan 12.03.22 02:43 am

Secret places, caches and art. (STALKER: Clear Sky)

The people, but in the swamps, there are secret places, is it true? If so, where?
118 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samael333 12.03.22

after you search the corpse, sometimes a message appears, blah blah you press the map and look at the circle with 3 squares and there it will be for you

D
Dimaan 12.03.22

if you are talking about ordinary things in corpses, then this is not it, they say in the swamps they even found everything

s
saiditsme 12.03.22

Dimaaan, VSS (screw cutter, if I'm not mistaken) is lying in the swamp right on the ground, very shabby, see the introductory video. I don’t know if the philosopher’s basement can be considered a secret place, probably not. And I was on the edge of the earth, even fell off it, but this is garbage of course. Maybe someone more inquisitive and persistent, that will tell.

D
Dimaan 12.03.22

mmm, can you be more specific where he is lying?))

O
O1eM 12.03.22

Dimaaan
in the north of the swamps, where the piece of iron is torn apart between the cars. You cross the paths, it lies right on the ground.

p
perf 12.03.22

and there was someone where you take the compass, you go back the stairs to the basement, electric mutants are casting, I can’t soak them, is it worth it to climb there, tell me plz ....

s
saiditsme 12.03.22

perf, for this basement there is a separate branch, it seems.

D
Dimaan 12.03.22

By the way, why is there no machine gun in the red forest on the roof?

B
Basset 12.03.22

The machine gun can be taken from the tank in the red forest, near the "Bubble" tank) and you had to jump there from the tank according to the plot.

J
JunckMAN 12.03.22

in the toilet at the base of the clear sky in the hole are BP cartridges for AK. They appear randomly ... mostly if you take the task to bring them to a person. went to the toilet, gave birth :)

H
Helicopter 12.03.22

??? the philosopher's basement? what is this and where? didn't get it like that.

O
O1eM 12.03.22

A helicopter
would be more correct - a hermit. At the stalkers at Agroprom, the entrance is a sewer hatch between 2 tanks.

............. 12.03.22

And what is the basement at the flea market???

t
tsukat 12.03.22

In the upper left corner of the swamps near the destroyed bridge there is a hole) but there is only a car seat and a pissed mattress

H
Helicopter 12.03.22

2O1eM thanks, we'll search)))

t
trash_pg 12.03.22

Scar in the role of tarzan or caches in CHN
Today I started the passage for the second time and set out to find all the caches in the game. Who else remembers a game like Painkiller knows how interesting this activity can be. rarely come across unique things, pleases the variety of their location and methods of getting in the most difficult places. I propose to describe the most difficult of them. To begin with, here are the first three on which I spent at least half an hour. you need to roll a barrel along a thin cornice above the water, put it vertically and get to the pipe with two jumps! , although there is a more difficult way. 2-cordon, the village of beginners, the third house in the right row from the cellar of Sidor. You need to climb to the very top of the smoker with a series of jumps.

............. 12.03.22

Can someone still tell me what kind of basement at the flea market? And then my door is closed.
And where exactly should the robbery take place? And then I already have to go to the Dark Valley, and the swag is laid out in boxes.

J
JunckMAN 12.03.22

Duc is already a dark valley. I have such a question: what is this running fire in a dark valley along a hanging corridor, even below, a patrol of these Svobodovites is standing and does not react to it in any way. What is this???

M
MANDARIN 12.03.22

This is such an anomaly

Z
Zander_driver 12.03.22

TC had one too. In x-18 :)