3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimaan 12.03.22 02:43 am

Secret places, caches and art. (STALKER: Clear Sky)

The people, but in the swamps, there are secret places, is it true? If so, where?
118 Comments
Sort by:
f
fk130 12.03.22

Are there any client modifications? Well, there are new weapons, texture trainers, etc. everyone probably had such lags to the maximum, often the novelties for the client were to blame, somewhere I read like a forester with the lower part of the body into the toilet already failed, and I had to chat with his legs) the stalker is probably the most buggy game in the entire history of RPG games, probably. I finally have the horror of zombies or in a safe lock appeared or respawned at the speed of microbes.

V
Vinny Great 12.03.22

no, there are no problems with mods (I don’t really complain, they make them clumsy), except that I clang patches, but I even managed to talk with zombies (again on amber), standard questions, like what are you doing in the zone, and what news, but after the third question, where can you take the corpse, he raised his gun and started shooting. yyyy))) the guy was confused!

f
fk130 12.03.22

well, always place to talk about this game with zombies) they are always aggressive bastards and shoot, as luck would have it, accurately.

s
serega-vmeda 12.03.22

In the Dark Valley on the territory of the factory on the roof there is a cache "Secret under the roof". How to get on this roof, I guessed, but how to open the cache ... ???
PlayGround.com

s
serega-vmeda 12.03.22

I figured out how to get to this hiding place. It is inside the hangar. First we get to the 2nd floor (I hope you can guess how - by jumping from a crane), then through the window that opens into the hangar, we jump onto the pipe, then onto the ceiling and again onto the pipes, and there we find a cache.
PlayGround.com PlayGround.com PlayGround.com PlayGround.com

f
fk130 12.03.22

about secret places! at the base of freedom, when we come past the hangar, it’s closed, if you remember, there is an armored personnel carrier there, so you can go there somewhere through the roof of the hangar ignoring the gate, but then the armored personnel carrier will start to shoot hard, even accidentally killing everything, even what’s behind me) from behind armored personnel carrier there is a closed room to which the wire goes, how to turn off the armored personnel carrier and how to enter this room, who knows?

V
Vinny Great 12.03.22

by the way, from that teleport (which is on amber, which I described earlier, it is not random), on that site (where the porch), if you go to a certain place, you can get to all locations (except limansk and chaes), so if leaving the gate, turn immediately to the right - military warehouses, if from the trailer (which is in the yard), obliquely to the swamp porch, if you run around the trailer from behind and climb onto the porch, then, walking from the right column of the porch straight-cordon, leaving the right wing on the stairs (between the right and central columns) - a dump, walking from the central column - a dark valley, walking from the left wing (on the steps - research institute, and finally walking from the left column (the one that is closer to the fence with a gate - through the cat you actually and got to this site) - red forest ..

V
Vinny Great 12.03.22

fk130
at the expense of the room with the battery .. if you don’t go into the hangar, but go around it on the right side (where according to the plan there should be that very room, from the street), then you will find, as it were, a brick extension with a window on top (near the fence, there in there is also a sewer drain at the bottom) .. that’s what you need to get into, but it’s extremely difficult to get there, there is a system of pins on all this brick wall, only it’s not visible, as it were, and is viewed from a certain angle .. you’ll find the first one just by running along the wall ..it’s like you’ll stumble upon something invisible, this is the first pin .. (if you look along the wall to the top, then somewhere to the right of the window, not far), it’s difficult to jump over all these pins ADSKISTSUKO, I spent at least an hour ... if you find something easier, I will be glad ..

A
Aspin32 12.03.22

Miccoli & Ravencore
You can get into the closed part of the base, freedom can be reached earlier) where the head of the base there is a ladder between the 1st and 2nd floor to the right of the boxes and the window we jump onto the box then in a low crouch into the frame we break ... there is 1 art where there are electric flashes and on the left there is a hangar with a ladder in the fiery gut..

s
spryt 12.03.22

I apologize for the stupid question, but where are the teleporters that teleport to any location? Mono with screenshots?

M
Monolith Charon 12.03.22

spryt Do
you play with mods? There is no such thing in the original.

-
-Kosh- 12.03.22

spryt
Mod it. With art like...

s
spryt 12.03.22

ahh, everything is clear, ato I have already climbed all the locations))

P
PS fan 12.03.22

You speak with "cold", he sells caches (Bartender based on clear sky). In one of them I found an RPG and AK-47, it is in the game. And in my opinion, in the PM near the cars there are pipes to pass between them and you need to find down to the basement there is a man sitting there. You can buy an RPG from him.

l
leften 12.03.22

plzzzzzz people tell me where can i find exoskeleton in clear sky?

l
leften 12.03.22

I don't understand what to do there

s
santes 12.03.22

please tell me where, besides the swamps, you can upgrade the ''seva'' costume?

l
lamertymy 12.03.22

so how do you open a fucking safe on amber? and what's inside?