3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimaan 12.03.22 02:43 am

Secret places, caches and art. (STALKER: Clear Sky)

The people, but in the swamps, there are secret places, is it true? If so, where?
118 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaminych Sml 12.03.22

In the north-west of the swamps there is an anomaly "springboard" near a thorn, if you approach it from the left, but only backwards, and hide all weapons, and sit down right in front of it and then jump, then it (anomaly) will transfer you to Kyiv. :) (joke)

S
Samara Stalker 12.03.22

very funny

a
abakann 12.03.22

by the way, AT THE VERY END OF THE MAP OF THE SWAMP, THERE IS A DISTRIBUTED BRIDGE, THE BRIDGE HAS A SMALL PATH DOWN AND AT THE HILL BEHIND THE BRIDGE, THERE IS A SMALL MINE, THERE IS A SMALL CAVE WITH PEOPLE. growth METER 12-15 AND AT THE VERY END OF THE MINE THERE IS A ROOM, IN THE ROOM FIRE NEAR THE FIRE IS A SHOVEL AND A NEWSPAPER WITH A BACKPACK.
I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST DIGGING OF LEGENDARY DIGERS!!!

check if you don't believe me!

there behind the fence to the bridge, you have to get out of the map!
there is a radiation be careful!

a
abakann 12.03.22

At the base of "Clear Sky" there is a hole on the roof where the seller hides vodka!!! the top of the shelf will have (3) bottles of vodka ANOTHER PACK OF MEDICAL KIT AND BANDAGE!!!

S
Super Kote 12.03.22

Vitaminych Sml

hahaha, joking...

S
Stalker Micha 12.03.22

I personally found it myself
1. In the military warehouses where the "Freedom" base will be, the tank has a box in it there is an RPG, on a tip from the forester, buy all the caches from him.
2. In Limansk, where the mercenary asks to get rid of the machine gunner on the balcony, make your way to where the guy with the machine gun was, and to the left of his point, there is a small room, in it there is a Bulldog-6 on a box

I
ILdar07 12.03.22

and next to it there are 20 VOG-25 pieces.
don’t take it as advertising, but I posted all the information on artifacts (names and descriptions) and caches on my website.
by the way, I also went into the basement of Limansk on the master and found the usual bonuses (such as first-aid kits, etc.), they are randomly generated.
There are three caches in the Abandoned Hospital. there are scientific first-aid kits, charges for grenade launchers and armor-piercing bullets for Western machine guns.

H
HIV 12.03.22

help people, at Yantar at the factory there is a cache "Stash in a safe" there is a safe upside down and I can’t open it in any way, how can I do this?

T
Termoyadernii 12.03.22

I’m at the cordon where to find Vasilyev behind some embankment, then I’m already the one and the soldier soaked the bandits soaked, I just lose time, but I can’t talk to the hostage and another question is how to use the PDA

L
L4D-2 12.03.22

1) Guys plizzzz tell me where to find one thing in Clear Sky. They told me that in Limansk there is either a hiding place, or just a place where the Exo-skeleton lies (the coolest suit in the stalker). If it is there, then please tell me where it is BEFORE LIMANSK .In extreme cases, where can I get a QUALITY suit. It's just that in Limansk I already reached the monolith, and the life of the suit is bad, and the Zarya costume itself is also bad. Help plizzz.

2) I went through the Shadows of Chernobyl and if anyone needs help, please contact.

O
Otmoro3 12.03.22

you endure debt for freedom, and they give you an exoskeleton)

.DeliGht 12.03.22

Loners at Agroprom sometimes have them for sale.

K
KekiCh 12.03.22

I don’t know the truth, but I heard that after the 9th patch, the exo-skeleton can’t be found anymore ... otherwise I didn’t even meet it.

P
Pretor 12.03.22

After the flooding of the basements at Agroprom, in the place where the exit from the flooded, on the side in a dark inaccessible zone 2 caches. Are they flooded or can you walk to them?

f
fk130 12.03.22

about ak 47, here I have patch 07, I did all the missions that were on the card, but the quest for ak 47 doesn’t smell (but I found a Kalash with a 9 * 18 xD cartridge that shoots in a burst, there is no ak 47 in the master of the zone! what to do Where is a detailed list of this ak available?

D
Deadea 12.03.22

People tell me how to open a fucking safe on Yantar on the 2nd floor, I have already passed Clear Sky 10 times, but I can’t open the safe. In a backpack on a tree near the debt base there is a cartridge for a grenade launcher, I suffered for a long time but climbed in, but was it worth it to suffer?

I
Il Hartmann 12.03.22

People tell me how to open a fucking safe on Yantar on the 2nd floor, I have already passed Clear Sky 10 times, but I can’t open the safe. In a backpack on a tree near the debt base there is a cartridge for a grenade launcher, I suffered for a long time but climbed in, but was it worth it to suffer?

This is described a little higher! .. You need to slowly drive the crosshair of the sight along the very edge of the safe, on the corner, almost near the leg, which is closer to the window. But there you will be a little disappointed...

V
Vinny Great 12.03.22

there is one place in Limansk, a square with a fountain, (where the clans of the chn, and the monolith are shooting, and a message comes to the PDA saying that the mercenary, go on, don’t waste cartridges), and so on the left side of the fountain (along the way), there is a building ( there is also a flight of stairs to the balcony), and under the stairs there is such an inconspicuous door (which, by the way, opens a little difficult, because there is a box behind it), in general, you can open it from a running start crashing and gradually pushing the ill-fated box ..)) and then the corridor leading to the bottom (with a bunch of broken junk and a barrel), we go down a few more flights to the bottom and voila another door (also supported by a fucking box), just ram it, we get into the hall .. on the floor in a niche there are three boxes, and then a brick door, propped up by a pipe cut))), through the not closed part of the door you can see the control panel. so,whoever solves this riddle (how to be in this setuovene), will receive a mountain of gingerbread and sincere, human THANK YOU!)))

I
Il Hartmann 12.03.22

So this is a time machine from the old children's and everyone's favorite Soviet film "Guest from the Future" ... And it's impossible to get to it.

V
Vinny Great 12.03.22

hmm)) in general, I observe a lot of oddities in all parts of the stalker (although there are no oddities in the zone :-), for example, I found in the shadows (at each location), exits from the playing fields (tobish for fences), which makes it much easier to pass, but in a clear sky on amber, if you go around the edge of the map (from the left where the anomaly and zombies are knocked down in batches), and get into the territory of the household block (descent to the laboratory), where the passage to the red forest begins, you will get into a teleport .. which port randomly in all locations (and again, outside the playing area, and how, by order, after the fourth or fifth jump, the ejection begins) .. and how do you order to perceive it ?! glitch ??? another interesting oddity, in the red forest (where the tank and the teleport above it, on a hillock, I found the body of a valerian, and on the basis of neutrals, he is alive and well))) that's it ...