3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIL. Just FIL 12.03.22 04:31 am

The best childhood memories

In general, the topic is not about games (that's what Boltalka is for). Dear members of the forum, we share the most pleasant, perhaps funny memories from childhood. A bit of positive against the backdrop of incessant transfers, various srach and other crap!
39 Comments
Sort by:
n
northern alcoholic 12.03.22

People remember bad things better and I can’t remember good things.

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

I remember the grass so green-green and the sky high-high. everything else is a bit smaller but also great. now it's not like that at all

S
Silencio 12.03.22

I remember the first time I kissed a boy, one of my best childhood memories ^^

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

grass in cruzis, trembling in the wind. and I run along the bank of graphonocrabs, potsons.
and ische you can throw a toad.

T
TTG 12.03.22

Unstoppable weather. It was much better before.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.03.22

r
requiemmm 12.03.22

Something good is not remembered. It was a very dull childhood, there was no money, there was a highly spiritual sleeping-industrial area around, the 90s, leisure in the form of walks in wastelands, abandoned places and garbage dumps, idiotic entertainment, the kind of "roll the wheel from Belarus down the hill", a school where you are rotten for a poor family and draw deuces for refusing to donate money for gifts to the school and the class teacher. These well-deserved scum of Russia, that is, teachers, did not want to understand that with a salary of 1800 in their hands, extorting a thousand for a drink for themselves is beyond good and evil.
Although no, now one memory has surfaced: once dad was suddenly sober for the whole weekend and we went fishing from a boat. There was a bite, uuu :) You give the country coal, small, but ... a lot. Perch, roach, chebak, ruff to the heap. How many years have passed, but I remember everything. Funny, right? And there were Tula gingerbread. These are round, in cardboard boxes. They seemed so delicious then, I later looked for them, but never found them. And I don’t want to look already, so as not to spoil my childhood impressions. Chocolate from the Rossiya factory, before Nestlé bought it and began churning out its poison from M-400 cement-colored powder. It was a completely different chocolate, not the rubbish that now lies on the shelves. From imported Tableron was good, I had to try several times. Although last year I got it ... what kind of bullshit is this, to be honest. The time was different or the quality was higher, I don't know.

m
masha 12.03.22

Grass in childhood was the same as I see it now, but in childhood I ate grass, and it seemed to me tastier, the same with ants, I ate them in childhood.

7Rain7 12.03.22

They didn't feed you or something.

PS: I remember as a child every other day we went to bowling, then to saunas, then girls were kicked ....

T
TTG 12.03.22

How right I was then :)

Le Gaspilleur
A liar.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.03.22

GP-5
"Kegelevich" did not find the old model. I had to post the 2nd place rating.
I admit, I lied a little)

T
TTG 12.03.22

Le Gaspilleur
What period of time do you mean?

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.03.22

GP-5
??91 - 94??

7Rain7 12.03.22

At 91 I went to the second grade. I remember now.
I remembered more. I destroyed the Soviet Union in 1991. In the second grade with the boys on a bet.

T
TTG 12.03.22

Le Gaspilleur
MADNESS.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.03.22

GP-5
Like normal)
Spoiler

F
FIL. Just FIL 12.03.22

Childhood - dandy and basketball with brother

B
Balda716 12.03.22

My pioneer leader.

B
BioGen 12.03.22

When I was walking with my parents and I remember it was my birthday in the apartment, they gave me all sorts of things and then it seemed to me that this day would never end.

P
Pasitiv 12.03.22

How I kicked the three gopars who beat and harassed my younger brother. And then they also raked me into the cops for this. But this moment was remembered for a long time)