3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.11.19 05:20 am

Optimization (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Share our impressions and tests of the optimization, as it is you good or the bottom?
96 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zam29 09.12.21

I have 1060 6gb and even have 40-45 frames at medium settings. I watch the tests and all have 1060 60 frames at ultra settings. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

B
BigN1ck 09.12.21

Eh ... people are kind, but tell me why having a gtx 1660 on board, figov zeon e5 2470 (approximately analogous to i7 4770 and higher) and 16 GB of RAM with two 8 GB dies at a frequency of 1866, I don't see my legitimate 70 + FPS for ultra in fhd (1920 * 1080) (okay, the friezes are small - I have a game on hdd and a rather slow RAM) quite often, if you look somewhere, the fps drops to 30 (awesome true? ). The percent loads by about 30-40%, the game eats about 5 GB of RAM and 4 GB of video memory (it’s not shmog to watch the gp load, because msi afterburner shows 0%). Lowering the graphics settings and screen resolution to a minimum gives from nichrome to + 8-9 fps (basically there is no gain).
YES POWER WILL COME WITH YOU PS Regarding the drop. You run and run, fps 45-50, less often 60. Looked to the right, oops, 30 fps, turned back - 60 fps. 30 is of course exaggerated, but the game is mostly played at 50, but it should be 70+ - frames per second, judging by the tests

P
PROka-X 09.12.21

BigN1ck
Make a clean firewood installation. In the control panel NV-program settings, set the maximum performance in the power management mode. Friezes happen to me that overclocked 8700k or 3600. The game is like that. Maybe they'll fix it with updates. Game for ssd.

m
macsim702 09.12.21

Need help. When moving, the image twitches, while the fps is at the same level. how to treat?
I play with release, litsuha, I didn’t bother before, but now it’s wildly annoying. Furnace 1060-6, i7-7700k.

s
shtraf11 09.12.21

macsim702
it is possible to disable "camera shake" in the settings

m
macsim702 09.12.21

shtraf11 is
not that, unfortunately. The camera shake turned off immediately. The effect is similar to the one as if the picture slows down, but the FPS does not drop at the same time.

B
BigN1ck 09.12.21

macsim702
I had this in Mad Max. Monique was 1440 * 900 with modes 60 and 75 Hz. He worked at 60 Hz and if the game was set to a resolution of 1440 * 900, 75 Hz, then there was such a troublesome. At 60 everything was normal.

g
gennaz 09.12.21

The whole problem is DX 11! My system is somehow dragging this game.
Spoiler
Shame on EA! The graphics are outdated, the physics of destruction is selective, there is dismemberment, but also not for all enemies.

v
vitalik76 09.12.21

gennaz wrote:
there is a dismemberment
There is not quite a dismemberment. Rats and other animals fall into identical pieces all the time.

T
Tyckas123 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
How to do it?

S
Saints russia 09.12.21

The people are computer norms, the game is on ssd, but microfreezes are enraged, how to overcome them

K
K1600 GT 09.12.21

gennaz
I understand you have Rockets, but they do not work stably with Amd (Although the performance of your card is at the highest level. Use the instructions for a new Windows update. Then your card will be at the level of two 2070Super, according to my calculations.

g
gennaz 09.12.21

polus85
Do not listen to storytellers here who write that they have 60 fps + on Intel, it is not so.
Spoiler
The game is still very poorly optimized.

C
Constant1ne 09.12.21

gennaz
Yeah, they write about stable 60 frames. I really don’t understand why lie? The game really has a jamb with loadings of textures, because of this, the game sometimes freezes, stutters, which leads to a decrease in the frame rate. It also happens randomly. This really spoils the atmosphere of the game. Graphics settings have almost no effect. UE 4 engine is great, but it depends on whose hands it is. We released the last patch, it seems to have become more stable, but you still need to treat the game.

E
Erontlop 09.12.21

Constant1ne
About loading textures this is not a bug, but a feature of unreal engine 4, but it also works correctly if you optimize the code, these loadings are done for optimize and less load on the opera percents at the same time, but they have the crookedness of bugs, the code comes out earlier + it also rapes the process down and it turns out that at the same time loading + dunevo + bug and hitch at low settings even with fps ults the bottom, in my example, I put drawdowns at low 120 fps to almost 16 on ults 38-55 frames, so also drawdowns up to 6 even if the limitation frames 30 percent manages to jump up to 100%, even at high gears 5, this was not the case, and there the grafon in the open world is not weak, especially red sands, the load during a storm is not weak

E
Erontlop 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
Do you think that even a limit of 30 or 60 frames in full hd percents is limited to a hundred square meters, even at 7700k is it the norm?

E
Erontlop 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
I5 6300 gtx 1060 6gb I repeat gear 5, on the same engine it goes better at high ultra settings where I’m not talking about the fact that my 8k gear is 16-25 fps there and everything is a hundred, but for 8k this is ideal jump force on ults again the same engine takes 50-77% percent, and this one looks worse, and under a hundred square meters, I think this is a Dunev trigger, it's a pity you can't see it without it :(

P
Pavlo1983 09.12.21

The game has excellent optimization, on my old phenom and the same old video card, the Radeon 6950 runs at an average of 30 fps at minimum, it is quite playable. True, drawdowns occur in places, and the FPS drops to 20-15, but I also look at this problem from the owners of top-end PCs. Probably, at some point, textures are loaded and from this the FPS sags. And so, then the game is fire.

PS Maybe someone knows what kind of Mongolian melody plays at the very beginning of the game, in the very first screen saver, I like this Mongolian folk :).

P
PROka-X 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
I don’t believe it. At 8700k overclocking there are failures from 144 to 125 abruptly and back. But even with the limit of 60 frames, there are failures up to 57. On the second PC P5 3600, they are more frequent, but not by much. The game itself is like that. They will finish with the patches.
Play full hd ultra settings

P
PROka-X 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
So this is the frieze. And they are felt. It pisses me off already.