3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.11.19 05:20 am

Optimization (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Share our impressions and tests of the optimization, as it is you good or the bottom?
96 Comments
Sort by:
K
K1600 GT 09.12.21

Johny Mnemonick
Don't disgrace yourself! Enough to produce bots. This is the last warning. Otherwise, you will be sent to an eternal ban. You already have enough on YouTube with your videos on defective cards. So you're here again!

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Constant1ne
+1 Perfectly accurately described all the problems of this game! Cool!!!

S
SPR1GGAN 09.12.21

there is optimizing, there is no stability, from 100 to 35 this is such an optimism.
but in general, the game was played on epic and fps was most often around 60
Spoiler
iron in profile

K
Krio_ru 09.12.21

When moving to a new location, the friezes are noticeable for 2-5 seconds, and then disappear. And this is almost always the case.

p
petro voin 09.12.21

guys tell me what the crap

S
SeregaZlodey91 09.12.21

ZiNoX I
put on the SSD anyway I catch drawdowns up to 1 fps in places.
Razen 5 1600, gtx 1660

p
petro voin 09.12.21

tell me what to do in the fog of graphics no GTX 1060 6G

L
Lokoss 09.12.21

petro voin
Learn Russian, say which version (off or pirate) of the game and which settings. It is possible to adjust the brightness in the game.

A
Alexey Rakhmanov 09.12.21

gennaz
Dude are you kidding? Rtx 2080, i5 8400 I'm calm 90-144 fps

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
Dude are you kidding? Rtx 2080
In dx 11 90 fps on such an expensive video card is this an achievement?))) Run rdr 2 or Control at the maximum settings of 4 to see how much fps you have ?!

A

gennaz
In rdr in my city there are 60, in the open areas about 100. I bought the game on the rediz

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
60 fps you say ?!)))
Spoiler

K
K1600 GT 09.12.21

gennaz
Alexey Rakhmanov
The same 1080 or 2060 will be enough for many more years with Rockets at 4k
Spoilerhttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkdP5MwJlznk7JrY3evvng/videos? view = 0 & sort = dd & shelf_id = 0 & view_as = subscriber

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
Control to catch up.)))
Spoiler
In dx 12 and Vulkan, Nvidia cards do not drag at all. To console them, dead API dx 11. But these are the last games on it.)))

K
K1600 GT 09.12.21

gennaz
Yes, but you can play on Rockets with excellent performance at 12th Dx or Vulcan on greenery at gtx 1080.
Spoiler
You can also play on reds. But the red ones have gotten tired lately. Although in small resolutions, games are dragging norms. Let's see what will happen in the new generation. It's better to buy Sonya for your RDR2 though. But the game is not about anything. I really like Chernobyl. Cool game came out. And Star Wars is nothing like that.

A

gennaz
Oh, go see the tests, and I have this thing alive, and I can argue with this, if you don't have a Mercedes, sit and don't mumble about it what a bad car it is, all the more, don't prove it to that the ATO bought it and is using it already quite a long time ago

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
How do you argue, with words ?!)))

A

gennaz I argue
that I have this thing, but you do not have it. How to buy PC standards, then we'll talk, discuss, and reviews from YouTube, it's like watching TV3 or RenTV, nonsense, it's not always true. I notice a huge difference in FPS between the config that is on YouTube and mine, respectively, the same.

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
These are just words, where is the evidence?

B
BlackDraqon 09.12.21

According to my observations, in those places where there is a drop in FPS, the GPU for some reason is only loaded by 50-60%, while the processor is also loaded by about 50-60%, I checked it with MSI Afterburner (my config: I7 4770K, 16 GB , RTX 2060, latest drivers, all unnecessary disabled, no problems in other games). It's interesting to compare, for those who have everything going perfectly on the same 2060, for example, on the planet Bogano (as soon as they got off the ship, there is just the same, if you look in the direction of buildings, FPS sags to 45), how much GPU is loaded and how much it gives FPS. It just seems that someone's video card works in such locations at full (well, or 80-90%), and for someone even on more powerful cards by 50%. Here is an example on the planet Kashyyk (graphics settings: Epic, Vsync off):

But in the menu the GPU is already loaded at 95% +, FPS max:

That just have not tried. And with the control panel, Nvidia shamanized in different ways and even installed older drivers - 430.39 (from scratch), tk. on one of the forums they said that UE4 has problems with firewood above version 430 (although everything is ok with other games on this engine). At the same time, even if you set the resolution lower, then the FPS essentially does not become higher, the load on the GPU is purely reduced. In parallel with win10, there is also win7, on which the situation is 1 in 1. All this is very strange, because many people with a less efficient video card do not have such drawdowns, while others with 2080Ti have such drawdowns and the GPU load is about the same.