3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.11.19 05:20 am

Optimization (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Share our impressions and tests of the optimization, as it is you good or the bottom?
96 Comments
Sort by:
O
OverKill-312 09.12.21

Guys, does anyone have friezes in the game? How they got me! The game flies at ultras at 60 fps, but from time to time (quite often) freezes happen and fps drops to 45 per second and a half. And after that you turn the camera, everything is stable again. By the way, it was the same in the new Kalda, everything flies, but friezes, it's impossible to play like that. Can you give any advice? What could it be?

L
Lex-one 09.12.21

OverKill-312
Personally, I don't have it, but I also have a corresponding config.

K
K1600 GT 09.12.21

OverKill-312
The game has excellent optimization. On ordinary average personal computers, the game flies. Where exactly do you have friezes?

O
OverKill-312 09.12.21

K1600 GT
I agree, the optimization is excellent, the fps does not sag below 60 at ultras, but it freezes all the time, when the camera turns, for example, or when you run to a new location (and we are not talking about reloading or autosaving), I don’t understand the logic of these friezes. What can be done? The drivers are the last. I set the settings to a minimum, nothing really changes, it freezes every 2 minutes. It is very annoying, especially when you realize that the computer is pulling the game, but you can’t enjoy it, it can also freeze in videos. The same problem is observed in Kalda nova, in the witcher there was also one time. In the same hitman 2, the last assassin or gta5 there are no such problems.

L
Lex-one 09.12.21

OverKill-312
OverKill-312 wrote:
especially when you realize that the computer is pulling the game,
Intel shit, that's all your problems.

O
OverKill-312 09.12.21

Lex-one
No, this is pc gaming shit, I was convinced of this once again. Played on consoles for so many years and never had anything like it. I regret the money spent, it is better for ps5 to wait and not bother with all these intel, amd, which is better and which is worse. It seems like everything, the hardware is not bad, it should pull, the FPS is excellent, but no, there should still be a problem, the reasons for which there may be thousands and whoever prompts, they will say that the iron is shit and that's it. Yeah.

L
Lex-one 09.12.21

OverKill-312
For those who can only turn on and off devices and came up with consoles, pc for more advanced users. You have to fumble about what you are doing in the PC, and not just turn it on and that's it, you need knowledge.

A
Asoyn 09.12.21

Ficus 835, 1050ti, 8gb ram, hdd 1tb 7200. Lags even on minimum wages - what kind of nonsense? + Departures due to "lack of video memory"

D
Den_Shul 09.12.21

The game is clearly not optimized - at the first launch on epic settings (which were automatically set), there are very large gaps when playing a video and there are FPS drops in the game itself. I ran a little, went to the game menu, immediately started it again and there were no drawdowns and friezes - the initial cutscene was absolutely clean, without friezes. Hence the conclusion - drawdowns are due to the level loading at the first start.

My computer is i5 (3.4 GHz), gforce 1060 (6GB), 16 GB of RAM

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.21

The optimization of the game is mediocre, the engine is ue4, but it does not reach the same gears 4, but the resources of the map are not weak

D
Dogmeet 09.12.21

Agent Nomad
I completed both in 4k in 2080. Feels like a Jedi will still be more jovial. I looked at the tests, it also seemed to be faster. It turns out that the optimon is worse for weights.)

F
Fabiys 09.12.21

Guys, tell me, please. Is there something wrong with my computer or is it unrealistic to play normally on such hardware?
Vidyuha GeForce GTX 960
Percent QuadCore Intel Core i5-2400, 3300 MHz
8GB RAM
Settings are not minimum, but still very slow.

s
stichhh2 09.12.21

s
stichhh2 09.12.21

Tell me why there are trails from the body when moving?

G
Gott mit uns 09.12.21

I thought that over time they would remove the lock at 144, or at least add a hertzovka at 240 for my monik, but alas, they never unblocked it above 144 frames.

P
Palych Rokov 30.05.22

The game is very processor-dependent, in principle, the UE4 engine, on the one hand, is cool, on the other hand, not everyone knows how to work well with it and it has starters