3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.11.19 05:20 am

Optimization (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Share our impressions and tests of the optimization, as it is you good or the bottom?
96 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 09.12.21

BlackDraqon
Don't worry bro, everyone does. Unoptimized sites come across. It's the same for me. True, the percentage is 12-point and the card is 1080. Firewood version 399.24.
There is simply no high load on the processor and card in such places, but the frame rate sags.
Those who say that they are doing perfectly - most likely describe the general impressions, or simply do not notice the difference between the change in the number of frames.

B
BlackDraqon 09.12.21

El_Trolo
Thanks for your support so to speak). Looks like there's nothing you can do about it, except maybe they will fix something with the subsequent patches, but it's far from a fact of course.

A
Alexey Rakhmanov 09.12.21

gennaz
Write to me on VK. Throw off the pictures. Even 1 photo does not fit here. Large size (48mpix) vk.com/rahman1994

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
Photo at the end of 2019? Video in the studio !!!

A

gennaz
I'll do it for you, with the name of the id of your page, so that you don't say that I downloaded somewhere

A

gennaz

A

gennaz

passed again for you. (Deleted, tired)

g
gennaz 09.12.21

Alexey Rakhmanov
Yes, it is clear that this game is going well for you, because it is on DX 11.
I asked for tests of games on DX 12 and Vulkan in 4 to
RDR 2 or Control.
But on the other hand, everything is clear what the result will be.
Let's finish this topic.

L
Lex-one 09.12.21

gennaz
Yes, there are enough such trololo that this genius with rockets.
That the guys who are on the 960 map are playing 4k at ultras.
Listen to them, do not respect yourself.

L
Lex-one 09.12.21

BlackDraqon
These drawdowns are due to the speed of the ram.
This is approximately the case in many games.
For example Fallout 4.

A

gennaz
Ok, let's finish.
On rdr2 in 2k ultra, without msaa and a scale of 1.25-1.50 outside the city it is now 60-70. In the city, 50-60
percent changed. I9 9900kf. You know vidyuhu

n
n1981 09.12.21

gennaz
Hi. Where did you download the program for the frame rate? Please give me a link, otherwise there are always paid ones. Thanks in advance.

g
gennaz 09.12.21

n1981
Fps monitor.
https://fpsmon.com/ru/?

B
Blade86 09.12.21

By the way, the optimization was pumped, a week ago on my 1080ti in 4k in the epic settings it gave out 40-55fps, now 55-75fps, so I went nuts 20fps, I thought a glitch at first

s
s_kaz 09.12.21

shtraf11
shtraf11 wrote:
i7-3770K + 1660ti + 16gb.
The game is set to max (epic settings) and plays without problems.
I have an I7-3770 (without K) + 16gb + 2080 Super. FullHD, epic settings. Fps jumps like crazy, even if you stand still and turn the camera, from 80 to 45. Rarely, but there are moments, you run along the corridor, turn sharply and drawdown for a split second up to 30. Game on SSD, Windows 10 is fresh (put from scratch in October), fresh firewood, reset to clean using Display Driver Uninstaller. I took Vidyuha before the release of RDR2, and in terms of FPS everything was much more stable in it, although she was scolded for poor optimization.

BlackDraqon The same nonsense. I also noticed that the drawdowns are stronger on Kashyyyk than on other planets, although I have been on four so far. I read gamegpu tests and on overclockers, the game is highly processor dependent. My old man no longer takes out.
Screenshots:
I stand still, I don't move, I just twirl the camera:
Spoiler

Drawdown in motion (it can be seen that the vidyuha is practically idle at this moment):
Spoiler
BlackDraqon wrote:
on the planet Bogano (as soon as you left the ship, there is just the same, if you look towards buildings, FPS drops to 45), how much the GPU is loaded and how much FPS it gives out.
Answer: GPU - 39%, FPS 47
Spoiler

B
BlackDraqon 09.12.21

s_kaz
In general, it’s not clear that in a game with optimization, it’s okay for everyone to have such problems - it’s one thing, but at least do it, the video will not be loaded as it should, so I wanted screenshots in these places from those users , from whose words everything works well and without drawdowns. By the way, on GameGPU in the test diagram, even if you conditionally select a percentage of 4770K, then there is a minimum FPS of 59, and they have a test segment just with Bogano. For clarity, I will also throw off the screen with Bogano.

m
mega5nekit 09.12.21

Blade86
After the last patch or after updating the graphics card drivers?

B
Blade86 09.12.21

mega5nekit
it's me loshara, I made something with permission, did not immediately pay attention, I look muddy then I see what is not 4k

B
Blade86 09.12.21

s_kaz
change the percentage, he does not pull the viduhu

s
s_kaz 09.12.21

Blade86
Come on? Well, thanks for the advice. And I already wrote above that my percent does not pull