3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 18.11.19 05:21 am

Reveal whether the processor vidyahu!?

This moment I think in the near future it is possible to change my 1070, in 2070, only here percent I have an I7 4790 ( not K!) and one friend said with such percent, not to put meaning and then take another percent or hammer on their upgrade.. and you take more and the CPU is ~ 20-25 rubles extra for the top ( well, minus the sale of old but it is still necessary to sell and all that).. so the question really is such a percent grain Grady vidyahu or this bullshit and he can handle it? ( MB then not take 2070, and 1080 normal or T ? )
181 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.19

go look at some sort of Gama GPU ru absolute performance in modern games for this video card and for this or a comparable processor in absolute CPU tests
next the school of mathematical operation and response to the topic
so then finally reveal if in full BH+ max settings and a prospect to scale in the next few years - I know not.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

Ksedom174
Enough to write this nonsense !
It all depends not from some but from the game engine if it is Minesraft you will have all the same 30 fps on 2080TI.
PC is already like 19 years in the CIS and such nonsense are just tin (((

D
Dogmit 18.11.19

Ksedom174
I have core i5 2400, recently took RTX 2060. All reveals... playing 60-120 fps now at all. In fact, the percent did not disclose the video card. It all depends on the game. Suggest 2070 shorter to take, and normally you will not live to grieve, smear fat appeasing and ray treysing. Well, if the game is heavily dependent on Prots (like assassin origin/Odysseus), you still will be okay to play if PEEN settings.

S
Stanislav Kazakov 18.11.19

Ksedom174
All is well, my i7 3770K still feels comfortable in the games and 60 fps for sure gives no problems, and 100 - 150 in all sorts of sigah, the apexes, etc., of KS - 250 somewhere, so I think that will be enough, and then I'll save up and get a percent better, 2070 now seems the perfect ratio quality/price

h
hyper1 18.11.19

Dogma
Ahaha, here's a advice, change the flea. 1070 is the pump 2060 and raytracing complete mess

A
Apti 18.11.19

Fit you percent, and with all existing cards will remain stable.
PS
Raskryvanie cards are still in Russia ? =)

D
Dogmit 18.11.19

hyper1
Yes, even 2070 takes. Was a typo I corrected. And raytracing not messy. Metro walked with him, much the picture improves. So nothing cluck. Yes it is possible without it, as without other technologies like hairworks, hbao, physics, etc., but with them somehow more interesting.

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.19

Ksedom174
And why do you want a video card change? Yes, 1070 is not the top in the line, but not the weakest. It can be safely sit to the new generation of consoles and graphics cards, along the way, watching as we will learn rays Huang, and vidyahu to upgrade every generation, so - so idea (except, if you have too many extra money or very sensitive psyche to lower settings in games).

K
Ksedom174 18.11.19

Thanks for all the tips.. Just myself been reading and heard that what percent of weak for a certain graphics card, or as said above" a bottleneck
Just specifically I have during all right, although the percent have 5 years or 6 or something.. update Yes, as long as you don't want , of course.. Then think to take on the secondary 1080TI because now they shed less, or not stingy to add +-10-14K for a new 2070))

D
Dogmit 18.11.19

Ksedom174
1080ti - yesterday. It makes no sense.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

Ksedom174
The bottleneck is the old Api Dx11 it is always the right performance on 1 core, the higher the frequency the better !
Vulkan and the main thing Dx12 number of threads and RAM and is better performance allocation on the threads ! Here AMD clearly shows what and how !
https://www.amd.com/ru/technologies/directx12
And other smart my show )))

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

For a long time all know, and this pattern but have 15 years....every 5 years to update the PERC, every 3 years vidyahu!And the fact that I have the map 1 year 1080 and all the press without the rtx will not live?Yes, complete nonsense .Not so long ago people wrote that the main plot of the game.In the end, the people we are contradictory people picture submit.Juan you put it on the four dice.
My 1080 has not yet exhausted the limit and the safety margin is still enough for 2 years., and there is the rtx card will be better and technology will be any more new thread.

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

Ksedom174
Can easily check. Take games that you play, put everything on ultra because some of the settings available are dependent only do not put on ultra texture, antialiasing, because it affects vidyuhi and run the game in low resolution 720p. If there are stable 60 without a problem with a new vidyuhi will be able to set the resolution higher and if not then with a new vidyuhi still remain.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
No storyteller engine level Far Cry 3 there 2-3 flow was the same now!
Just last summer played Far Cry 3 on Ryzen'e 1500x 5 4/8.In overlay display, the load on the CPU 20 to 42%.In Far Cry 5 35-46% in New Dawn 36-46%.In nekotoryh locations in FC3 load fell to 12%.I have on screen only the total load on the CPU.

K
Ksedom174 18.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes, I have now in my humble FHD ultra all on the fly) MB but a couple of settings, sometimes turned off and so any toy gives stable playable FPS, what wizards that asasin.. well, I say MB cut down a couple of settings...
So wn is not sure that an upgrade is directly lit, but I think the 20 series and you can move on)

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
Far cry 4 ideas in megopolis can't.
All he can:

54%

S
SonyK_2 18.11.19

[Denis] wrote:
All he can:
This screenshot is not very clear how the he can. When talking about flows better output in burner load on every core separately - to see how loaded flows.
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

[Denis]
But as the kernel is loaded then? and then maybe a couple at 100% the rest of the show. For example now playing in the transort fever where everything depends on a processor for monitoring one core at 100% the remaining 20% of the power because of what a comfortable fps when the building is to be seen.

S
SonyK_2 18.11.19

[Denis] wrote:
...on the threads usually do not look...
And for good reason. If the game uses bad mnogovato, it is immediately noticeable - the hammer some (not all) cores / threads at maximum, while the clock frequency of the CPU to the limit.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

SonyK.
Especially in Stalker clear Sky game for any dnagerous and 4 percent of the nuclear will be in touch need to increase the frequency, etc. (((
Spoiler