3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 18.11.19 05:21 am

Reveal whether the processor vidyahu!?

This moment I think in the near future it is possible to change my 1070, in 2070, only here percent I have an I7 4790 ( not K!) and one friend said with such percent, not to put meaning and then take another percent or hammer on their upgrade.. and you take more and the CPU is ~ 20-25 rubles extra for the top ( well, minus the sale of old but it is still necessary to sell and all that).. so the question really is such a percent grain Grady vidyahu or this bullshit and he can handle it? ( MB then not take 2070, and 1080 normal or T ? )
181 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

meagarry
HT should be disabled if the game have enough physical cores and if not enough then HT will increase fps but still none of what the smoothness is a question.
Here is an example which clearly shows that HT games is not very suitable, provided that the game have enough physical cores. But for HT programs is the most it.

so it is better to take such percents without HT performance enough for gaming, and disable HT on Intel or on AMD SMT.

m
meagarry 18.11.19

KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
HT should be disabled if the game have enough physical cores and if not enough then HT will increase fps
I'm talking about it. in a 4-core physical cores sometimes is not enough.
but about the fact that off IMHO - the extreme. if the processor can provide good fps without HT (and it should be at least a modern 6-core), it is enough with HT enabled.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Do you even know how CPU works ??? What are you talking about ? You as a marketer Eldorado 4 core 4 gig !
You by chance don't work there and where does the CPU usage a miracle ??
The L3 CACHE interfaces with the RAM, when it loads percents on 100% levels the situation of RAM and there already depends on the word dual or frequency and timings the higher the better !
Again NOOB here and threads that I threw you a video where the I7 6700 did 2 cores 4 threads and che performance became worse conditional i5 ???
Listen, if you bear such nonsense and do not understand how works the CPU, then you need to go stand there don't need to know these subtleties !
Although you probably konsolki switched on the PC you have disclosure and other nonsense is normal.

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
how aggressive boy. the monitor is not zaplyuy next time the answer will be.
on you picture interesting about the threads in the assassin. learn.
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Here's another
http://www.thg.ru/cpu/20021227/print.html
Disadvantages
Partitioning an existing application to flows increases its complexity, says Intel. The sharing of resources, like shared data may result in errors in parallel programming, types of conflicts, etc. to Debug such errors is difficult since they occur at random times. For debugging you should use special mechanisms.
Although who am I too complex )))

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Boy here you are and you graphics these drawn his classmates show ))) Can believe in this nonsense !
It is a marketing name SMT
First it implemented IBM http://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/acs_end.html

In summer 1968, Ed Sussenguth investigated making the ACS-360 into a multithreaded design by adding a second instruction counter and a second set of registers to the simulator. Instructions were tagged with an additional "red/blue" bit to designate the instruction stream and register set; and, as was expected, the utilization of the functional units increased since more independent instructions were available.

IBM patents and disclosures on multithreading include:

US Patent 3,728,692, J. W. Fennel, Jr., Instruction selection in a two-program counter instruction unit, filed August 1971, and issued April 1973.
US Patent 3,771,138, J. O. Celtruda, et al., Apparatus and method for serializing instructions from two independent instruction streams, filed August 1971, and issued November 1973. Note: John Earle is one of the inventors listed on the '138.
"Multiple instruction stream uniprocessor," IBM Technical Disclosure Bulletin, January 1976, 2pp. [for S/370]
There are all the link described + and - although I'm telling you this complex )))

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
Actually this is a test of overklokerov. But you certainly know better. I love when people believe only those tests that they like. And that there is - just nonsense, marketing purchased. It characterizes the person)

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Where does the tests ?? I wrote minus the technology that could be the downfall of productivity at the hands of the curves and they all have curves ! The deal saves the CACHE but you do not know !
And say everything correctly you need to have a physical core there is no delay and therefore created a predictor transitions cache is involved !
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2
Branch prediction allows to reduce the downtime of the conveyor belt due to the pre-load and execution of instructions that must be executed after executing the conditional branch.
It is necessary to tighten the Mat and not shame and even some advice when it is generally no basic idea what is the PERC how it works, and what is SMT.
MDE so they pundits who gives HT increment no delay !
Well show you where there is an increase in 50% of cases, and in others where the sucking action you will not show a head turn on the Internet is at hand !

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

meagarry
meagarry wrote:
I'm talking about it. in a 4-core physical cores sometimes is not enough.
but about the fact that off IMHO - the extreme. if the processor can provide good fps without HT (and it should be at least a modern 6-core), it is enough with HT enabled.
You watched the video??? With HT enabled fps in games sometimes crashes, especially suffering 1% and 0.1% of the minimum fps ie stupidly more likely micromeso. HT must be disabled if the physical cores to play the game fairly

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Well show you where there is an increase in 50% of cases
Yes, really. after half a day finally you realized that there are challenges and games where HyperThreading decides. and how it all began:
X_ray_83 wrote:
HT has always been a suckers for divorce good morning !
X_ray_83 wrote:
Fast I7 not because of flow but because of the CACHE L1,L2,L3
KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
You watched the video??? With HT enabled fps in games sometimes crashes
well, there's the old 4-core, which hypertreading in many modern games will slow down. or how do you imagine? in half of the games include half off? and before that still need to go YouTube to see what the game will be enough for 4 cores, what is not? your idea of gaming on such a processor? it is a perversion for some.
therefore, given that modern toys are more demanding to the cent and know how to use many threads, it's easier to play with HT enabled. for in one toy with him, you will lose a little, but in some thread assassins or other OpenWorld - much to gain.
And a modern 6-core that with HT, without HT will drag any game with a margin of fps. So there do not care.
That's what I told you. So disable HT on a regular basis, on any processor is pointless.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Here's a video for example AMD if you can't in the letter, and the increase from disabling SMT even Ryzen 1500 4/8 flows from Igor it depends !

where HyperThreading decides.
The only question is what am I to do to find out where I could and where could not in SMT ??
You rational at all ??
This is nonsense and it is not rational in one game disable the other enable, it is easier to buy 8 core without any shit of type HT and SMT that's the whole point ! You don't understand what you write all the virtual threads he decide everywhere (((
And just sort of jerking to this shit type of HT/SMT, yeah this shit which was not working properly Intel even wrote about it before, now is not because publicity !

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

KillKammbest
Yeah screw him, he doesn't understand what is SMT and HT and therefore do not understand, he thinks the number of threads decides and other nonsense with the disclosure of the video card ! People do not know how to work the processor what it can explain at all ???
These should be part of the Mat to send him to study, not tips on the forums to give and even iron !

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
this is from Igor depends !
I'm talking about from the beginning.
X_ray_83 wrote:
The only question is what am I to do to find out where I could and where could not in SMT ??
that's exactly what the heck? so it's easier to turn it on and forget it.
X_ray_83 wrote:
This is nonsense and it is not rational in one game disable the other enable
of course nonsense.
X_ray_83 wrote:
virtual streams he decide everywhere
where are you about the everywhere read? you adequate at all? I gave the example of processorsamsung only a few games where he decides. where there were everywhere? you're actually crucified, that HT is useless crap. and was attached the example with BF and Assassin.
X_ray_83 wrote:
easier to buy a 8 core without any shit of type HT and SMT that's the whole point !
but if the socket is no 8-core option, and the choice is between a 4 core with HT or without? Just easier to buy from HT and not disable it.
X_ray_83 wrote:
he thinks the number of threads decides and other nonsense with the disclosure of the video card !
look, wise guy. you do not ascribe to me any nonsense that I wrote. OK?

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
but if the socket is no 8-core
Now everything is I7 9700k and Ryzen 1200 8 cores on Ali sell ! It would desire ALL is possible.
And buy 8 mass percent, and then in the end he 4 nuclear, Yah.... this arrangement marketers I believe and this HT or SMT is not necessary such overpayment !
look, wise guy. you do not ascribe to me any nonsense that I wrote. OK?
Topic title read and laugh ! Toko, I'm not laughing.... people choose vidyahu percent under what all the crazy and nonsense.

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

meagarry
meagarry wrote:
So disable HT on a regular basis, on any processor is pointless.
I threw you VIDOS that HT only worse, below threw VIDOS where in addition to frame loss and even appear microfreeze, although I know and everyone always wrote. So it is better to disable HT.

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:

KillKammbest wrote:
what in the games might appear microfreeze without HT there would be no

What interesting wording, especially lacks, but could be present, figs knows at all. To be or not to be...
Above threw VIDOS from prohitech (you can watch from 5.40) where SMT is the same HT only AMD just leads to microprism in the game but still fps is cut, so that the percent with greater frequency and with less loses SMT without SMT. So the probability of how big it is, and that with SMT or HT will be MicroProse. But apparently AMD has a problem with that at first merges everything (worse performance per core, running crap RAM, SMT is generally better not to include)

L
Luka_gg 18.11.19

KillKammbest
AMD, except in the case of performance on the core? I think not. There's also a comparison vs 8/8 8/16, where the kernel better. The point of the technology, the bus or something. The core of it works well, gives the same figures that not overclocked 4790 (refresh) the first series of the level of 3770. From AMD all bad, of course, but ...
I tried to compare and find the info about the HT in the CPU 8700k, we compare the performance with the 9700. Nothing specific, either flush or + / - as in favour of the 8700, and against, a difference not so big (in some games, little 6 cores, I see simply rested in 100%, 9600 / 8600 merged indicators 0.1 / 1). Same with on. / off. HT in rare instances the difference was in frame 5, maximum 10, with tests, and so was the FPS for 100 frames and passes the values 0.1 and 1 far 60 frames. Such a big difference, like 5930 I have not seen.
Example 5930k because of the architecture, the old CPU, maybe the truth is in the frequencies and optimization of the 8700 and to this less sensitive, because such a spike-time personnel, as with AMD, I have not seen. Of course, HT is not the most desirable thing, but not so terrible as describe here, at least for Intel (sometimes this no difference at all). AMD still personally check. Came to the conclusion - don't care (Intel for sure), not everything ponessa, the results are acceptable, the overpayment for the 9700 not worth never (a difference of almost 10 thousand).

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I'm on stock 2700 got 75 frames EASILY! Even did test benchmark, I was surprised with a 4790k in this game still sucks, and here's just a fairy tale and the graphics card is fine it 75 frames (Lok I use it on frames). And it's not overclocked the CPU and RAM 3200 with timings by default (I never touched them)!! There are only minimal 50 frames because of congestion of the processor.
And before that, wrote that in the 60 rayzen stable and no failures ))) I even Alexandria on the ultra with the review 115 1% fell below 60 a 0.1% only up to 58 and it is not the fault of the percent and due to possible podzagruzok. So that the risen Pope )))
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Prescribed ingeneric 8700k for 19 000
Why not 2700Х ideal processor and which flows 50% more??? you're here all the time, I wrote that I lozhanulsya bought Intel when it was necessary to take the risen and he is buying Intel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

L
Luka_gg 18.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
And before that, wrote that in the 60 rayzen stable and no failures )))
No, something somewhere is messed up, seriously? 60 8/16? Yah.
KillKammbest wrote:
Why not 2700Х ideal processor and which flows 50% more???
Mat. fee expensive, Mat. Board, RAM and CPU goes to 70 thousand! Carl! Where nafig! I wanted to polyesterwith, but expected less, so for example Х370 From ASUS that was defective, was 14. Now I had to take over 20! Board 20, a Fig. No! Can't.
Buy simple percents, Mat. charge 9 thousand, figured already, and here, I'll play. Sad of course. Everything else I really want to compare, why is there all the fuss is about.
KillKammbest wrote:
you're here all the time, I wrote that I lozhanulsya bought Intel
That's what I wrote ever. Said overpaid, said hlamova Opera bought, but at the expense of Prots. 9700k a great processor, but not for 30 000 rubles, never.
KillKammbest wrote:
and he buy Intel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Because of the high cost and shortage of motherboards. There were two boards ABOUT the X370 and Hero 6th. Did not very quickly. Nothing to take!
All of the above are painted, why and for what purpose.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
With such success you can run Stalker clear Sky on Nvidia 2080TI and say that there vidyaha and percents does not pull.
I would love to see 2080Ti will show itself in ERS with x8 anti-aliasing in FHD