3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 18.11.19 05:21 am

Reveal whether the processor vidyahu!?

This moment I think in the near future it is possible to change my 1070, in 2070, only here percent I have an I7 4790 ( not K!) and one friend said with such percent, not to put meaning and then take another percent or hammer on their upgrade.. and you take more and the CPU is ~ 20-25 rubles extra for the top ( well, minus the sale of old but it is still necessary to sell and all that).. so the question really is such a percent grain Grady vidyahu or this bullshit and he can handle it? ( MB then not take 2070, and 1080 normal or T ? )
181 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

Yes a sad topic all, with up to 100% of the local audience not realize that the percent does not load map and he is idle because of retarded type, Dx9,10,11 !
For Dx11 I do not care how many kernels of important performance ONE CORE literally the ONE, so that even a 4-core are not used at 100% in games when backward Api which Russian was 2 core percent it basically works.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
For Dx11 I do not care how many kernels of important performance ONE CORE literally the ONE, so that even a 4-core are not used at 100% in games when backward Api which Russian was 2 core percent it basically works
Das ist fantastisch

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
I do not want their screens to throw, I played at release and its a TOP, all held in the 2013-2014 year !
If you're a nube can't change your screenshots and the percent of your stump would not have a chance in 2017 to take the 1500X is necessary to be a genius !

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
If you're a nube can't change your screenshots and the percent of your stump would not have a chance in 2017 to take the 1500X is necessary to be a genius !
Actually,in this screenshot I have Dryer 2 x4 940ВЕ.Of course,I understand,you can not do without insults,but the fact on the face:4 cores to capacity.If you remember the notorious AC3,it is 80% the same percent loading.Can the market is not moving.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Actually NOOB I have the right to this expression, it is known in that moment it all depends on the PERC !
And 7950, or what have you should show 40-50 fps !
Showed percent with low frequency not even FX ! Ale 2013 what are you rubbing ??? Do not answer me I can't to read this nonsense !

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Where does the 7950 ??? Did you read what I wrote in there, she Recommended 7970 is more powerful !
What will you test at all obvious ???
Here at Vega 64 stupid 12 fps and it's not Toko at and its a Windows 10 game frieze because it was not then her !

And you offer to test new pieces of iron junk ((( MDE....
And stupid four cores where you are there 8 took !!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Where does the 7950 ??? Did you read what I wrote in there, she Recommended 7970 is more powerful !
And how much it is powerful?I without problems have raised the core to 1000 MHz
X_ray_83 wrote:
Here at Vega 64 stupid 12 fps and it's not Toko at and its a Windows 10 game frieze because it was not then her !
You mean if I stuck in the old platform,FPS rise?

X_ray_83 wrote:
Here at Vega 12 64 stupid fps
It's a rough place,I don't know why

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
There are different variations of 7970 even has a 6 gig version unique !
This pulled Crysis 3 in 60fps 7970GE !

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Windows 7 put and friezes will not be AT the doorsteps of the old, which for some reason the test in Win 10 !

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
To install Win 7 on AM4 me crutches are needed for visibility of the mouse.And I haven't much time for it.I tried to put the mouse stops working.I have a screen filled from this location, there at the exit of a narrow corridor FPS on high settings drops to 22k/s, and if you turn 180° standing facing to the side of the corridor, the FPS skyrockets to 90 or more.And if toning down the settings, then to 117 fps will soar.Yes,there is one more nuance:I have a pirated version of the game, and it is exclusive in Origin.The account I have there, but Igor I do not buy it.In fact there are games older than Crysis 3,and such zhopny no problem.
In General, as I have time, I'll try on an old platform, where I have a 570GTX now,but I'll stick a 7950 on high FHD test.If anything, in PM please fix this

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
So I'm all right and say there are games purely under specific hardware ! And Crysis 3 is a game purely for Win 7,8.1 !
Because in Windows 10, a redesigned multi-core percent it can also be the cause, and optimization will soon be all purely for Dx12 and everything to go - it's called progress !
They will not be 20 years old to support Dx11 is a lot of money and don't need tools, AMD has already cut the wood support games with Dx9 and older games did not go and was moaning a lot on the forums, but it only shows the movement of hardware manufacturers !

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
AMD already had cut from the wood support games with Dx9 and older games did not go and was moaning a lot on the forums, but it only shows the movement of hardware manufacturers!
First time this know.Your words should now be able to play games like F. E. A. R. 2,S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Shadow of Chernobyl,Outlast, Resident Evil:Revelation 2.This despite the fact that I was playing Mafia 1,it's on the DX8.The only game that grinding went to 7950,is Return To Castle Wolfenstein.Here it is anal suffering on 7950

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Because there is OpenGL, Radeon bad work it the same Doom 4 low FPS and the Vulkan was already bust !
All old games with OpenGL is generally a pain you can't attempt to even.
So all right, Vulkan and Dx12 relevant now and the future, new maps to test them !

z
zirack 18.11.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
So all right, Vulkan and Dx12 relevant now and the future, new maps to test them !
And in 4K, but who cares. :)
Not interesting, because FHD you have iron ships 80-100%, which is not possible in principle. This is in addition to the optimization, which is not so, in the old games. In the end, it turns out that your iron is not pulling anything, because of iron is not dependent.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:All old games with OpenGL is generally a pain you can't attempt to even.
On 570GTX 90FPS
Spoiler

X_ray_83 wrote:So all right, Vulkan and Dx12 relevant now and the future, new maps to test them !
With the Volcano as the time the 7950 was not a problem in Wolfen 2
Spoiler

And what about the CPU load in DX9...well, see yourself:
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Well, what a contradiction Wolf works at Toko Nvidia because OpenGL is a drop in performance for the Radeon ! What did I wrote ???
Study of the Mat and preferably with 3dfx start you don't know basic and write nonsense , and bring your friend !

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
Here,an expert API,you mystery:
Spoiler

Study carefully.Don't tell me this is another of my delusions
If to study few screens,I can still throw:
Spoiler

Spoiler

X_ray_83 wrote:
Helps load distribution in multi-core system, which in Direct3D 12 is more effectively.
And my screenshots load on the cores in DX9 in Witcher 2 distributed.What's wrong?

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
You first take Witcher ))))
Well count the game at two nuclear percents is you don't know ???? This game is purely for 2 yaderku the main frequency !

Well, Yes and load 2 cores can't below 100% MemOptimizer for 4 cores ahaha )))
And what about the CPU load in DX9...well, see for yourself:
Yes this is a game with portativki PS Vita ??? Or don't understand anything ??

Megagraph and portativka pulled her )))) Ahaha )))
Good tho the Graphics are worse than Resident Evil 6 mdee it's epic in Dx9 !
I saw another drain, how much more will you disgrace here laughing have all over you ???

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:Well count the game at two nuclear percents is you don't know ???? This game is purely for 2 yaderku the main frequency !

You'd have 2 Athlon x64 6000+ found.There are some on the bark of two Duo in Фолл4 played.You'd myself on this bucket of nails would play with a torn picture in the video?FPS playable, only the good?The slightest turn of the camera, and the picture is torn.I this game the game took place on Phenomenon + XFX4890,in a resolution of 1680x1050 and high settings.FPS was around 30-36,sometimes the game podlagivala.But it was PLAYABLE.Core 2 Duo E8400 percent strong for its time.When I took a Hairdryer,Е8400 cost more,but the Witcher 2 is crap.
Feed, load Venoma 2 940 BE up to 80% in the same game:
Spoiler

Where two ADVA?

X_ray_83 wrote:
Good tho the Graphics are worse than Resident Evil 6 mdee it's epic in Dx9!
That's it, good tho, but so-so, the corridor is narrow.Only this corridor in DX9 with the help of simple manipulations Dryer 2 940 puts on his knees load the eyeballs.What is govorit?If you need a full load, you will provide it, so you ran boutiques for renewal of iron.And export direct x 12 this will only contribute.
I personally do not care what directe I play,and to provide DX11 and graphics, and optimization.I won New Dawn on the top speed run and not worried about how many threads is used, as the game flies without problems.And it to improve but not enough reflections and shadows

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

[Denis]
Not just Athlon X2 showed 40-50 fps not all cards pulled even this fps then Nvidia is the 580 on ultra could Toko 30 fps ! I don't care what you played there, I mean ultra settings and not high !

Funny to me that you don't understand that the game flies even on two cores and Phenom 2 X4 your poor it frequency is not a 3.8 it is necessary to disperse and memory too !
Dryer 2 940 puts on his knees load the eyeballs
This is a legacy CPU low frequency, high TDP, low frequency for ddr3 and so on
It will bow and every game in 2013-2014 because the trash stripped-down, well would a Phenom X6 1100 there is a high frequency and kernel. The frequency of 3000 MHz, it runs games and wonders why all the pulls )))
< b>New Dawn on the top speed run and not worried
It is an outdated stuff does not match 2019, the level of Far Cry 4 still would not fly !
I'm telling you not only games but also the hardware and do the tests without making a correction for the time when the game came out and under what percent sharpened !
You sound like console gamers so get on a console, PC is not yours write nonsense himself with a laugh !