3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 18.11.19 05:21 am

Reveal whether the processor vidyahu!?

This moment I think in the near future it is possible to change my 1070, in 2070, only here percent I have an I7 4790 ( not K!) and one friend said with such percent, not to put meaning and then take another percent or hammer on their upgrade.. and you take more and the CPU is ~ 20-25 rubles extra for the top ( well, minus the sale of old but it is still necessary to sell and all that).. so the question really is such a percent grain Grady vidyahu or this bullshit and he can handle it? ( MB then not take 2070, and 1080 normal or T ? )
181 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 18.11.19

X_ray_83
Know - but there the engine in megopolis can't, but ERS still runs on DX10 maximum. But in SN DX11 will start logogram if the screen will be a large number of bots (I had a 40 high). And at the current CPU I tried - even avtoradgona to 4.4 GHz can not cope, a frame rate is sinking because of the fact that the CPU on a single core does not have time to count a number of objects.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

SonyK.
SonyK. wrote:
And for good reason. If the game uses bad mnogovato, it is immediately noticeable - the hammer some (not all) cores / threads at maximum, while the clock frequency of the CPU to the limit.
Well,okay
Spoiler

The load spread over all cores

S
SonyK_2 18.11.19

[Denis]
Another thing! - although most so hands and did not reach her, passed the last Far Cry was the 3rd... :(

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.19

SonyK.
So it gives you?There's an old game, in theory using one core.But they are two stream Rayzen see one core.And there are games running on two cores,but Reisen two threads see two cores.The Witcher 1 is on a single core Venoma 2 x4, but in two streams at the Riesen.Fallout 3 is coming on two cores Panama 2 x4, but in two streams of Riesen.And what's the salt?And good old Crisis 1 sapnom in the batch at the end of the game when they tried to attack from Reisen eats up 40%

S
SonyK_2 18.11.19

[Denis]
Advised - re wanted... ;)
Had to download the 1st part in his stone to test. Made a video of the 3 benchmarks: on the 2nd you can see how the game is rape the CPU - visible strong drawdown of personnel.
Spoiler

In the game I used mainly 3 - 4 stream without a full load of each of the streams, but the CPU clock speed to maximum. On the other hand, this game 2007 support multithreading for this number of cores / threads in the CPU (what is now), at least strange.

d
droun92 18.11.19

Still don't understand why the author of the blog to change the graphics card? Make sense? Isn't it better to update the PERC, but not for open dance, and in order to update the platform to put himself DDR4 and so on. I am more than confident that the author plays in FullHD and 1070 a few years well to cope with the same resolution.

S
SPR1GGAN 18.11.19

Ksedom174
what 1070 does not suit you? she does not pull on ultra in full HD with 60+fps?
strange upgrade,there's no way the money is tossed?

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
That is evenly and compare Dx11 and Dx12 just in the eleventh and not partial load and bottleneck happens !
You kidding me as it is the basis since 1994, when the first Matrox has released an Api for games to this all pure Prots renderers 320*240 sheet is still the same ))

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
These are the ones that 8700 vs 9700? Where the new architecture against the old.
Actually nubik architecture they are one and the same, only the process is slightly polished Yes solder added.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Who needs 8 cores? That's what it is. Such ridicule 2700, and he slapped 8 percent nuclear, and games for 8 cores enough to swear, BUT there are games which load flows without problems. 1 core +30% on top, for 1 9700 kernel +0% on top. Interesting.
Did you realize what nonsense you wrote??? Probably because of zahlebyvayas bile has nothing to disassemble ))) Translation: do you think that I stepped in, buying 8 percent nuclear because 8 cores games will not load but then the games load well flow, I so understand you about 2700Х??? where 16 threads??? despite the fact that a few words before YOU WROTE that I losangels because of the game and 8 threads do not load??? WHY, THEN, RIESEN WITH 16 PING THREADS NEED??????????????????

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
The PARADOX, though odd, person who expresses against HT, which in a couple of games, it reduces the average FPS, I bought hlamova Opera than reduced your 9700 performance, lost the same average FPS. Hmm.... Strange, these magical characters, and that I'm not talking about changing the views between percent X and no X, but throws vidosic where not overclocked 2700 compete with 2700Х (overclocked from the factory processor). Comedian, and only. And remember 4000 for the Opera, which he never took, but how many songs have been sung, right now, as the lead says, 3600 hard.
I showed Riesen poured full Intel. And where I lost performance??? I threw this video where Assassin's Creed Origins Locka at 60 fps on ultra with an overview of the 115 in the most difficult locations stable 60 fps, 1% 60 and 0.1% slipped to 58 and that due to the fact that the game was running on a cold and clear that Yes loaded. Time frame there was perfectly SMOOTH and it displays smooth because each frame is output is equal to the interval on time, smoothly at 60 fps just can't be done.
And about the memory I have and use but takes 3900 3800
Spoiler
Didn't see any problem with the RAM, such speeds even in excess. Of course you could buy the Opera 2 times more expensive and get 60K in the test but sense to overpay for growth which in games has not really noticeable???
But your divine Opera
Spoiler
which reflects the wretchedness of Riesen )))

And show at least one vidosik run in Assassin's Creed Origins and then you're here only merge Yes nonsense when I showed a perfectly smooth picture on the Intel that is better at 60 fps is achieved will not work (pozarowski claim to be so that 0.1% will fall to 58 but the time frame there perfectly smooth) BUT YOU SHOW YOUR VIDOS AGAIN OR MERGE???

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

Your whole problem is that you don't understand how the game is being Rendered on what and why the performance in Dx11 and Dx12 so at Vulkan or another, you live in isolation from work ON the so not game engines !

K
KillKammbest 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Magic nublo, whether those easier. 6/12 is when and from AMD and Intel. Got 8 cores, but only half in.
WHAT??? Ie you noob think that 12 threads are easier to load than 8 threads??? you matematekoy how? you can count at least???
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
It was about 2700 and 2700Х where nubik advised perpetuity for 2700 With X,
Yes it is if you take it 2700Х and so I 2700Х compared to Intel and do you think that I simply do not understand what you meant.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
A solid contradiction. If they have HT, so why the smoothness come from?
And what about the smoothness you say, the example that I lead. And so I wrote kind of Russian that c HT which additionally takes time and that can lead to subsidence compared with no HT. Ie in real life if you compare the Prots with and without HT with HT due to the extra delays possible drawdown, provided that the game have enough physical cores. With HT is just a waste of time to additional concurrency. That's when 8 cores are not enough for 60 fps then the percents with HT would be better. But I think that it will be not so soon and then again I just change to a new platform because this just will become obsolete (will have PCI-Ex 4.0, DDR 5 and the process is reduced)
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Funny, put the bells of the timings, but the numbers are AWFUL. Do not take do not take. A lot of hysteria and bombed, ridiculed all, in the end only something like 3800. Where is the vaunted 4000? no. 3800 and put on a quick, inspection will not pass.
I tested using testmem5, there were no problems. Yes, the timings and the bandwidth is good and yet in games in the RAM I not rested ))) And 3800 for the Opera with the base 3200 for 10K (we really are at the time cost more than 15K) with a cool backlight excellent results. Could take over 15K 3600 cl19 but the pay in half to get 10% as that the toad strangled and the special meaning can not see.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Of course, there were DROPS of up to 48 personnel. Got 60 frames, thanks to ME.
Damn, I laugh duck laugh. Poor thing. Right now we have to justify ,under each comment is not to answer Yes to the PM SPAMMING in each barrel to be a gag, and as the conscience of the nibbles.
You VIDOS seen??? WHERE IT DROPS TO 48??? NUBIK SHOW ME WHERE??? And given the record and run in the cold after a reboot!!!!! there is even time frame and the better nothing can be done but you got some crazy fantasies only write.
AND WHERE FROM YOU VIDOS??? only tales told here ))))))))) Oh, you are merged and show VIDOS with dips and drops on vaunted Riesen as sukanto )))))))))))))))))))

L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.11.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
Also Crysis 3 is not working properly on modern uidaho type Vega 64, or the same Nvidia 1080 the game is sharpened by old some types of Nvidia 780Ti or Radeon 290x video on the minimum fps more.
What??? I had a 780ti. It is three times worse than 1080, as for the average and minimum and maximum fps in Krayzise 1-3.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
This game from AMD it does not work on Vega 64 even 60fps in 1080p gives while Radeon 7970 the game was on ultra and 60fps !
That is not aware of the fact that games are optimized such under the specific hardware this is especially so for AMD you can still remember Wolfenstein 2 which Nvidia 980TI poured Radeon RX580 !
Just as correctly said you need to test the Actual game RTX2070 Metro Exodus, RE2
and so on.
With such success you can run Stalker clear Sky on Nvidia 2080TI and say that there vidyaha and percents does not pull.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

X_ray_83
need to test Actual games RTX2070 Metro Exodus, RE2
and so on.
Obsalyutno agree games suppose 12 years on the new maps to test makes no sense on ultra settings gives the game( metro 2033 Crisis Host Rekon white Vater) max a half gig of VRAM on the gtx 1080 and lag .

L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.11.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
With such success you can run Stalker clear Sky on Nvidia 2080TI and say that there vidyaha and percents does not pull.
Spoiler

K
Ksedom174 18.11.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
4790k is experiencing difficulties just a couple modern games such as Watch dogs 2, origin, Odysseus, like battlefield were taken, but the patch threw, I don't know. Then again no idea what's in x4 foundations, but the same percent good ship. More games can not name, I do not remember.
So boldly take good vidyuhi and ship graphics. Even in the 75 frames will go perfectly. Pull the RAM, get +10-15% on top I and percent dispersed 7700k level of productivity, thus 10% less than the 8700. Cores is not enough, it is true, but only in the aforementioned games.
I have not K, but simply 4790...

K
Ksedom174 18.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Yes, in principle, all pulls)
so to say a little for the future well to make sure everything on the maximum speed pulled..

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
HT has always been a suckers for divorce good morning !
Well... I played in a cartoon бф1 at 3570 without HT with dips to 30-40 fps and the download percent is 100%. put the 3770 with HT - loading decreased, fps 60. Now I know what HT is for suckers. Should probably get the brakes to play, but without HT.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.19

meagarry
Here is a video special for newbies ))) a fast I7 not because of flow but because of the CACHE L1,L2,L3 is the same materiel that you are well ??
Have I5 3570 L3 cache 6 megs have I7 3770 cache L3 8 megs, and it flows percent measures.... you're part of the Mat to explore !
And just do not tell noob that the L3 CACHE does not affect the performance say it PS4Pro which she does not !
Here's a video for woodpeckers all painted you can't compare !
Spoiler
Further, if you disable core I7 performance will be high here's another video !
This only confirms and practice what I knew back in 2009, you have a game that one second !
In General, how can you even think to compare I5 and I7 I think is the same and the Intel idiots sitting !?!?
Spoiler

m
meagarry 18.11.19

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Fast I7 not because of flow but because of the CACHE L1,L2,L3 is the same materiel that you are well ??
Have I5 3570 L3 cache 6 megs have I7 3770 cache L3 8 megs
Yes. it is only because of the cache are loaded from 3570 4 threads, and i7, the load is distributed between the 8-th. fps and half times higher - also because of the cache. And that i5 is not enough threads and all kernels threshed at full, and then not.
X_ray_83 wrote:
In General, how can you even think to compare I5 and I7 I think is the same
know how to read? well I wrote to you. from i5 4 threads, the i7 - 8.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Intel idiots sitting !?!?
apparently you think so. Do you think the Intel idiots sitting times useless HT processors to a shove, right?