3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
k
kud115 14.07.20

Hello!
Played about 27 hours in the DDR, but suddenly the game started to kink (the texture of the snow is completely gone). From English-language sources he learned that business in drivers. After updating the drivers the game is no longer started (the download goes almost to the end and then gives an error). Maybe someone was? Please help :(
PS tried the driver rollback, dancing with a tambourine in system.xml the allocation of virtual memory didn't help(
System:
Win 7
16GB RAM
i7 870 @2.93 GHz (old but working)
Radeon 5700XT

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.07.20

All great guys. All the nerves it has exhausted with this unexpected error. What about a solution that does not hear? In principle, tried everything except reinstalling Windows. It is not possible to play like 5-10 minutes and departure. With grief in half some how to the second Chapter came, through the pain, suffering and permanent pereprohozhdeniya. That can hear about the patch? Will be even, no?

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

When I deleted the files of the volcano after switching to direct 12, of launcher, too, need to get out or else does not help, I do at least.

m
m01533nk0 14.07.20

Braun Fuhrer
remove the four VULKAN file in the folders System32 and SysWOW64 - she was started immediately on DX12, and that's fine... the problem, then, bulkan )))

for prosharenny

@echo off
del /f /q %windir%\System32\vulkan*
del /f /q %windir%\SysWOW64\vulkan*
timeout 5

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.07.20

m01533nk0
Yes startup issues I have, there are problems with random veleta with this fucking error.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 14.07.20

kud115
Really your old computer implements your vidyahu?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 14.07.20

m01533nk0
In Volcano no problems so fps became higher after the update.

B
Blade86 14.07.20

Braun Fuhrer
in short I understood why crashes I lowered the acceleration responsive with the standard of cleanliness viduh,and she ceased to fly,the same garbage was in Kingdom Come Deliverance

B
Blade86 14.07.20

in short now just found out what was thrown, look more basking 72* on this and off randomly, changed the thermal paste, now 67* the hours played not flew never

N
NightManScar 14.07.20

Don't know maybe someone will help, but just in case I'll leave it here
As the user above(Nerovinger)I have some side bandika conflict. I learned that the conflict causes the file bdcamvk64.dll. Removed it and lo and behold the game started.

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.07.20

Blade86
It is not in the none specifically, and in fragile hardware in General. The game is this, Oh, how he loves because it heavily loads the system. I personally have had little to weaken the dispersal of operatives and it worked like a clock.

S
Sergey Prozorov1 14.07.20

Hi all. See I am not alone with that nonsense... it is a Pity that before buying went and read what people have going on. To the point. 2 weeks of suffering, tried almost everything (everything I know), support spamming me standard messages and the response time from 2 to 4 days. I'm desperate. The game is not an option. Bought the incentive, and during the campaign, plus the time passed. They are now my money is not returned. Don't know what to do. Unexpected error. Who can help? Of those who solved the problem. Would be extremely grateful!

S
SpecialHammer 14.07.20

Also spoke with support. First, the robot answered that supposedly it is necessary to attach such files. Although I in the beginning made. Then he said that you have built-in none (although I have the usual video card) and it does not meet the minimum requirements. In General, then I understand. Disabled in Windows in device Manager the built-in none. After that unexpected error is gone and the game start... Maybe the majority is the same error as percent with vidyuhi built-in now in Vogue, and the Rockstar programmers are like the hands of the arms grow.

S
Sergey Prozorov1 14.07.20

SpecialHammer
Young man, thank You very much!!! From the heart! Your advice helped me. It was necessary to disable the integrated graphics as the game started. After 2 weeks of torment, the game has finally launched! I will try. I hope the errors will no longer be. Thank You again!!!

S
SpecialHammer 14.07.20

Sergey Прозоров1
He was sitting a week and a half suffer)

k
kirborisich 14.07.20

SpecialHammer
Thank you friend huge. Nearly a month killed in the search for a solution.

K
Kenny047 14.07.20

NightManScar
Thank you so much! I'm racking my head, I can't understand what the fuck is this in the logs! Don't even remember how and why this garbage set, only realized when Google drove Russian title and saw the picture of the label this shit. Removed, it worked!