3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 14.07.20

KingLothric
DX12?

K
KingLothric 14.07.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
DX12, Yes. I have the volcano set, and off additional settings, one dick departure. Which is weird if you put everything on low the game crashes.

S
Streeting 14.07.20

KingLothric
Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings
delete all files except for System xml

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

KingLothric
A percent in overclocking?

K
KingLothric 14.07.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Yes, in overclocking, reset the BIOS to default settings, ran the same missions.

Streeting
It did not help.

S
Streeting 14.07.20

KingLothric
the last fix from NVIDIA should do it too?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 14.07.20

Terentyev Alexander
After another separation support rock They released a patch addressing connectivity sound.Accomplish your goal plow or not?
And then I'm ready again to give them the dressing.The question windowed mode to fullscreen mode does Not Retain settings is also important if it works....

m
maksus 14.07.20

Guys, maybe someone can help, earlier very often crashes the game after 30 minutes to 1 hour, and the latest patch also did not help. In the settings I for some reason was not saved setting Full screen, always had screen Window without frame and I always changed. Decided to leave the Window screen without frame and lo and behold, yesterday I played 3 hours without crashes and today about 3 hours without crashes, I hope it will.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 14.07.20

maksus
Funny that a volcano of problems with polnoekrannyj no.

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

Now the mistake that took two hours could not log into the game, the main screen of the slide show it crashes. The story is, everything was cool until today the devil is not pulled me into the settings to climb, XS, why, and so all arranged. In General, changed two settings and two hours later unexpected error. In short, have included scale resolution" and the second blur in motion turned off. And, after the slide show, the departure of this error. That only did not do, and check files and safe mode, nothing changed. I really did not understand how to get out, lastly, nvidia had planned to dig, but thank God did not reach this configuration by the way was returned as it was, then nothing did not help already. The default did not help, got or restart the computer" or to enter safe mode, that didn't help, then decided to put direct 12, there is no longer remember the exact steps, tried a lot of things to do, remember that 12 went back to the volcano, and the last thing I did was turn off the computer via the button SHIFT , went had a smoke, came back, launched, and lo and behold the game starts, I think you never know (beginner's luck), start fresh,add ultra here reboot, I go, everything works. The exact situation can not say, because was freaking out, and tried a lot of things, but the main points are remembered. I have a strong feeling that saves the game somehow spoil th XS and as, but I was playing in manual was to save very often, the intuition, so to speak.
Complement, once turned off via the SHIFT surfaced error starting a synchronization conflict with the cloud, I instinctively sensed that it's okay)), but this often pop up, but only when entering or exiting a game, the process didn't bother, and just pressed OK and the game starts, XS short,che her. Another thought, suddenly found that there is a window mode without frames, although this was polnoekranogo, returned as it was. Without frames I played three patch ago, helped, say so.Now and better picture added herbs like not much, but it is clear that the greens and the quality has increased, the computer I have is so-so, average scall.
Hence the conclusion:If caught good setup,and the game is (like me,after 3 the patch everything was completely fine), grain fresh and continue to improve the quality of the game , no matter how powerful computer you had, the game absolutely shit on it, (it is at the moment), I think over time it will be solved, but while playing with settings makes the problem at this stage.And it has settings or presets, supposedly perfect for everyone, at this point I think is absolutely absurd, especially individually, as it is not sad yet.

P
PahaTomsk 14.07.20

Hi all. 10 hours played without any problems - today I went to the departures, accompanied by the following inscription:

ERR_GFX_STATE Error of the game. Reboot the system and start the game again.

What to do, please help !!

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

PahaTomsk
Try switching from direct to 12 at the volcano and back to full screen mode to windowed borderless, then back , I was such garbage, then passed after that. Settings touched any?Or with no reason at all the crashes started?

S
Streeting 14.07.20

PahaTomsk
Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings try it in this folder delete all files except for System

K
Katrin68 14.07.20

During the installation of the latest updates or downloading the game, anyone experienced similar?

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

Katrin68
The update came out or what? Or is it after you validate the files?

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

When checking file MB/s does not show like

K
Katrin68 14.07.20

Sanek1971
We started this with trying to download the latest update to РДР2. Tried to reinstall the game - did not help, as you can see. The launcher tries to download the last MB and gives an error. Support is silent.

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

Katrin68
Update came out today?

K
Katrin68 14.07.20

Gleccha
The game itself a few days ago. The exact date can not remember.

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

Katrin68
clear