3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

I also thought that the picture prettier, but maybe I'm just differently configured, more memory to hold was, and the game twice frozen for a second, maybe just the graphics need to subtract. Locomotives I have not seen yet, I'm not fit, I'm a cultural bandit))

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

salcon1892
You mean what folder you say?About my sohranyalki? You have some system at all costs, maybe you don't need them, just didn't initially. And it seems that these are files direct 12, as it is written there d3d12, to switch to direct if 12, then they should appear, try yourself to do so. Or about what settings you're saying, I do not understand.

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

The description of the patch, some missions have corrected even
https://gtaforums.com/topic/941404-rdr2-moonshiners-pc-patch-123213-115-13122019/
By the way who the game crashes with an error, it is necessary to register in the run settings launcher team, read here
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360040482073/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-on-PC-crashing-with-ERR-GFX-STATE-error

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

In nature, there's no smoke from provodov, all the beauty of the Sacher, which was pleasing especially

R
Rywlan 14.07.20

LEXX141 wrote:
Again downgrade graphene!After the patch is missing the smoke from the chimney of the locomotive,play almost at ultra!All right?
Longer particles on average. Then the smoke appears.

R
Ringo2033 14.07.20

Rywlan
The quality of the particles on average? What BL**th, how to understand it, supposedly if degrade the graphics in the game settings, on the contrary, it will be better in the game?!

R
Rywlan 14.07.20

Ringo2033 wrote:
What BL**th, how to understand it, supposedly if degrade the graphics in the game settings, on the contrary, it will be better in the game?!
Port on a PC did dumbass Imbeciles. Fix bugs dumbass imbecile armless idiots. So it is necessary to understand.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.07.20

Yes really low settings the smoke appeared again, but some of it is not dense and pixel. Oh.

Y
Yan_komlev 14.07.20

The name of the failing application: RDR2.exe version: 1.0.1232.13, time stamp: 0x5df10d54
The name of the failing module: RDR2.exe version: 1.0.1232.13, timestamp 0x5df10d54
Exception code: 0xc000001d
Offset error: 0x0000000002aaa5fe

Cannot access the file for one of two reasons: either having a problem with the network connection, disk file or the storage drivers installed on this computer, or the disk is missing. Program Red Dead Redemption 2 will be closed due to this error.

Program: Red Dead Redemption 2
File:

Error code, see Additional data.
User action
1. Open the file again. The problem may be temporary and correct itself when you restart the program.
2. If the file still does not have access and at the same time:
- it is located on a network drive, the network administrator should verify that the network is working properly and that the server has access to.
- it is on a removable disk such as a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
3. Check and repair the file system using the CHKDSK command. To run CHKDSK, click the start, Run, type CMD and press OK. At the command prompt, type the command CHKDSK /F" and press ENTER.
4. If you are unable to resolve the problem, restore the file from backup.
5. Check whether you can open other files on the same drive. If not, then it is possible that the disk is damaged. If it is hard disk, contact your system administrator or hardware manufacturer.
Additional data
Error value: 00000000

The failed process ID: 0x468
Start time faulting application: 0x01d5c17094d55b48
Path faulting application: G:\GAMES\Red Dead Redemption 2\RDR2.exe
Path faulting module: G:\GAMES\Red Dead Redemption 2\RDR2.exe

M
Mihail_80 14.07.20

I'm still fighting with unexpected error launcher when you start RDR2, although GTA5 runs fine. All the prepositions in the support did not help.

M
MaydeiR 14.07.20

And I still release there is a bug when you start the story. Several screen savers downloads and crashes. Everything support advised did not help.
If anyone has solved such a problem please write how to fix.

Y
Yan_komlev 14.07.20

MaydeiR
The same Rockstar only apologizes, but nothing helps

B
Blade86 14.07.20

MaydeiR
playing in window without frame,then not so often crashes on direct that on the volcano,the same

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

I if an error occurs (occasionally), then switch to 12 direct immediately helps (with the deletion of the volcano from my documents)

P
Perdimonokl 14.07.20

through a floor of year Rockstar will correct, do not worry

f
freenke 14.07.20

Hi folks, anyone found a solution to this error? ERR_GFX_STATу my arms came down... did everything, and the command in the launcher I wrote, I deleted the files of the volcano and so on... does not help, recently released the game is also at 0. MB someone knows the solution 100%? and at the same time with the leader of the stupid crashes.

N
Nerovinger 14.07.20

Again This fucking unexpected error. Last played 20 Dec all the rules were ,the game was started in online play. Went for Christmas holidays to his parents.Came back yesterday and try to start something updates and the game and the launcher epic and hi, again the error. That.... People like this time to solve the problem?

N
Nerovinger 14.07.20

Sam asked himself will answer. Digging in the error log Windows has detected that the error comes out because the program bandicam . Took it and the game started.
Maybe someone will help.

M
Maxell Rus 14.07.20

Nerovinger
Thank you so much! Thanks to the Windows log found what was my problem! Two days killed on a solution ! Thank you!

K
Kimorov 14.07.20

as soon as I installed the game and at the first and subsequent runs flew unexpected error, the game won't even run. I updated the wood, took out the headphones, put the wood on the audio card,disabled the antivirus, cut browsers, watched the error log( and he showed me there is a game, not bandika or other applications with which the type of conflict), I even downloaded the BIOS already to upgrade, as many here say it helps. But all in vain. And the problem I solved in a different way, just downloaded the file for the graphics settings which saves lies and the game started. But then came the crashes and I decided this issue otherwise
In General, if enabled in the settings of vertical sinhronizacija, any change graphical settings ( no matter ultra or low) occurred glitches and crashes right in the menu + to this game started tightly freesite. but if you exit menu, the game runs quietly.
another thing I noticed, if while playing in the settings to put the Volcano, the next launch of the game will lead to an unforeseen error, that had to go into settings in the documents and change this value through a text document on DX_!2. And voila, the game runs.