3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
honvard2 18.03.22 02:36 am

ubisoft connect stopped working in russia?

Or is it a breakdown?
92 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 19.07.22

BDmitriy
BDmitriy wrote:
He's probably talking about the store there...
If he only noticed. Their store seems to have been closed since the beginning of March - maybe they "closed the shop" before, but then I didn't check it.
SpoilerScreen from March 8th:

S
StormX07 21.10.22

Well, did they find a solution?

As I understand it, now you need to run the launcher only in the English translation?
Russian closed?

And what about the Network game, does it work for you?

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

StormX07
I'm on mobile, I have Russian:
Spoiler

S
StormX07 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
FarCry 3 I also have the Library.

You can check together online whether it works or not.
in a personal account to send you? what do you say

b
barabear 21.10.22

StormX07
Everything works for me on ru translation, in fc5 3 days ago I played in co-op and rainbow yesterday

B
BDmitriy 21.10.22

StormX07
Laucher in Russian, no problem

S
Spiny 21.10.22

All functions seem to work, only the store itself does not work, but as far as I remember, only games from the yubiks themselves were sold in the yubikov store. And since the yubiks have closed the sale of all their games for the Russian Federation, then the store is cut out on its own. But all other functions seem to work fine (I can’t say for sure, but somewhere in the spring I went in and everything seemed to work except for the store)

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

StormX07
I have the same hat in WD2 :
Spoiler

I
IRIsKA Smile 29.10.22

Hello! Please help me figure it out. I had a need to reinstall the system. Tell me, how should I proceed in order to restore purchases in the Ubisoft store, rewards, and the games themselves? I have a few games on my computer, but there are only 3 in the U.connect store. The store cannot be accessed in the installed U.connect app. Thank you

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.22

IRIsKA Smile
Do bought games from Uplay disappear somewhere?

S
SonyK_2 29.10.22

IRIsKA Smile
IRIsKA Smile wrote:
...there was a need to reinstall the system. Tell me, how should I proceed in order to restore purchases in the Ubisoft store, rewards, and the games themselves? ...
Everything that the player has is not in the store (it is not available in Russia now), but in the "Games" section:
Spoiler
. ..I have several games on my computer, but only 3 of them in the U.connect store...
The store is not working, how can games be displayed in it?
If the games are installed, for example, on another partition / disk, after reinstalling the OS, it is enough to reinstall the launcher itself, select the desired game and click "Find installed game":
Spoiler
Specify the path to the folder, the game will check the files, if something is missing, it will download. When you start the game, you may start reinstalling additional software: DirectX, Visual C++, updates to the OS (if any is missing), etc.

I
IRIsKA Smile 29.10.22

Thank you very much for your response!