3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
honvard2 18.03.22 02:36 am

ubisoft connect stopped working in russia?

Or is it a breakdown?
92 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

Dobryy_barsuk
Dobryy_barsuk wrote:
...Yubiki stopped selling in Russia... if it's not fake...
What kind of "linden"? - above, people posted screenshots from their store.
https://forums.playground.ru/main/ubisoft_connect_perestal_rabotat_v_rossii-1010845/#comment-19101965
https://forums.playground.ru/main/ubisoft_connect_perestal_rabotat_v_rossii-1010845/#comment-19102082
Screenshot from their launcher:
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
When I'm free from work, I also play Valhalla every night at night to clear the map of white dots. They only remained, the rest was cleaned up. 210 hours was spent on everything and everyone along with two additions. Only white dots remained to pass. And I noticed that the Yubi launcher doesn't always display ads when you exit the game.

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

MOUSE LAWN
MOUSE LAWN wrote:
...notice that Yubi launcher doesn't always display ads when you exit the game.
What kind of advertisement?

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

SonyK_2
Inserts of games, news. In short, as in your photo, which is in your message under the spoiler for March 8.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

SonyK_2
Here:

Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Here... I
thought that some other advertisement appeared. ;)

M
Marsj 18.03.22

SonyK_2 There is
nothing to advertise if the suspension of sales of games and in-game currency is in effect.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

Launchers are a real problem. Whether it's activation with a key. What patches do you need, and put them in so that everything goes as it is more convenient for you. And then I paid for the game, and suddenly there is no access to it

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

SonyK_2
Now I went to the Yubi store launcher and it says: Ubisoft Store is not available in your region. Have you had it?

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I had this today

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Denis
Kyokushin Everything turns out, now Russian gamers are not destined to buy games from yubiks !!!! Eeeee n your mother blah!!!!!!!! Now I'll go to the Rocks, I'll see what's there!

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
It didn’t even exist, but it does:

It enters via VPN on the mobile phone:
Spoiler

The program chooses the country itself

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Try to log in via VPN. It's funny that through the Uplay application on my mobile I log in without VPN🤷‍♂️.
Login to Social Club without problems:
Spoiler

A
ArkisH122 18.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
And what VPN are you using?

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

If you go through vpn, still the store is not ale?

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
Alas. I used this method to go to Epic through the Opera browser and buy an add-on for Valhalla - Dawn of Ragnarok. But in Epic everything is not available, with regards to this game.
SpoilerStep-1: Free extension that includes VPN in the Opera browser Open Opera and go to the "Opera Free VPN" extension page at the following link: window, click on the green button "Enable in Opera"

On March 10, the release of "Dawn of Ragnarok" - a major DLC for Assassin's Creed Valhalla - should take place. The player will take on the role of Odin, whose appearance was tried on by the protagonist of the original. God has to stop the universal cataclysm predicted in Scandinavian myths.

However, Russian players, apparently, will not be able to appreciate the add-on. Earlier, Ubisoft announced the suspension of all sales in the territory of the Russian Federation - apparently, the situation will also affect the Dawn of Ragnarok. Russian gamers have begun to report that money for DLC pre-orders has already begun to be returned on consoles, informing users about the termination of sales in the country. On the PC, the return occurs automatically.

Ubisoft has not yet announced when it will resume selling its games in Russia.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

BDmitriy
In Epic, yes, he does not cheat.

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
I saw in the news that this DLC is in EGS and it seems like the store is still available. There it will not turn out through crutches to get?

I managed to buy on PC just before closing. Interesting, I got it today (at work now)...

M
Max P 18.03.22

Connect itself is working for now.
Spoiler
The store is obviously not.

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

As I understand it, I am downloading the purchased Ragnarok with vpn. I wonder if it will stay when I "return" to Russia...
Spoiler
PS: still in place. I hope they don’t cut or ban the account at all later
Spoiler