3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
honvard2 18.03.22 02:36 am

ubisoft connect stopped working in russia?

Or is it a breakdown?
92 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

ArkisH122
Spoiler
CHIBIS MOUSE
I think now there is nothing to buy in all launchers

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
In Steam, like with the help of tenge, is it possible or has it already been covered?

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

BDmitriy
Well looked? Got an add-on?

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Yes, there is. No matter how they "withdrawn" it later or even banned the acc... But the joke is that I managed to buy it literally the day before the store
closed
which, however, does not seem to plow anymore)

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

BDmitriy
I don’t know. I only used VPN to log in. And I don’t plan to buy games for the next 5 years. I have enough games to complete for this period. If only the PC didn’t let me down

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

BDmitriy wrote:
But the funny thing is that I managed to buy it just a day before the store closed
Lucky!!!)

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
There is such a thing. No matter how later my account was banned because of this

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

MOUSE LAWN
MOUSE LAWN wrote:
...Ubisoft Store is not available in your region. Have you had it?
Yes.
https://forums.playground.ru/main/ubisoft_connect_perestal_rabotat_v_rossii-1010845/#comment-19102658

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

Specifically, in the game, it does not enter the internal store from under Russia - it flies out immediately. Through VPN - with grief-in half it is bought for Helix credits, but then it will be bought, then it will fly out, but a little further. The Uplay wallet also disappeared, although it was with a working VPN. Uplay closes loopholes?

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

BDmitriy
BDmitriy wrote:
Specifically, in the game, it does not enter the internal store from under Russia - it crashes immediately. Through VPN - with grief-in half bought for Helix credits... Uplay closes loopholes?
Helix Credits - purchasable with real money?

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

SonyK_2
Yes. A couple of days ago it was bought normally and did not fly out

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

BDmitriy
BDmitriy wrote:
...A couple of days ago it was bought normally and did not fly out So they closed the
"shop". In The Crew 2, I personally do not have the opportunity to buy credits:
Spoiler
But they can be obtained in the game itself (without buying), with Helix credits the same way?

M
Marsj 18.03.22

SonyK_2
And it's good. Break the habit of Ubosoft wrappers for real money. It is better to spend them on physical products (household appliances and more).

G
Globus1710 18.03.22

Dobryy_barsuk
selling is one thing, but playing games that you already have is another story, I think many people care about it, for example, I bought everything I wanted a long time ago, now the main thing is that everything works and the new is not interesting and I don’t think it will be soon

M
Mr.4ucker 01.05.22

In English, everything is fine, as soon as you switch to Russian, the servers became unavailable, so it seems that the bastards are shitting, no matter how they crap their country there, devils.

S
SonyK_2 01.05.22

Mr.4ucker
Mr.4ucker wrote:
In English, everything is fine, it was worth switching to Russian, servers became unavailable ...
I don’t know how it is for anyone, but my news is not displayed normally in their launcher, even in Russian ...
Spoiler
..., at least in English:
Spoiler
... they seem to be crap ...
Don't seem to be, but they are definitely crap. They even turned off their store (if changing the language does not work either). On the other hand, our money is not needed, and figs with them! I still have one working (I don’t play the others in their launcher now), sometimes during peak hours it happened like this:
Spoiler
And after leaving the game ...
Spoiler
..., although before that I played for several hours in a row and there were no problems.

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

Sometimes there is a problem with cloud saves, recently started. But, once at a time, it’s either the norm or it doesn’t load them

P
Pussy_ZARED 19.07.22

Now, too, yubiki does not work, it writes unavailable in your region, is that all?

S
SonyK_2 19.07.22

Pussy_ZARED
Pussy_ZARED wrote:
...doesn't work, writes not available in your area...
Still not working? If yes, which provider? - I just played through Ubisoft Connect, I did not notice any problems. Russia (Volga region), Rostelecom.
Spoiler

B
BDmitriy 19.07.22

SonyK_2
Probably, he's talking about the store there. It says so, yes