3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 18.03.22 02:36 am

Complete rejection of games. Advantages and disadvantages.

In general, almost a month already, I completely abandoned the games. Removed all launchers, all games installed on the PC and on the phone. While the flight is normal. There was more free time and, in general, the quality of life improved due to the fact that I began to spend less time on the PC.

For what reasons I stopped playing:
1. For a long time I did not see the release of really good games. Most of the games are like two peas in a pod. The only difference is the setting. In most games, especially open world ones, the passage turns into a rather monotonous and routine process. We run from point to point, clear locations, collect some rubbish to get a sense of progress.

2. Games require a lot of free time. Moreover, developers are now specifically trying to stretch their games for several tens of hours. As a result, in the game of the plot, let's say for 10 hours, and in order to fully reveal it, you will need to spend 30-40 hours.

3. In terms of plot, for the most part, games will always be worse than the movie, because for the game to work, you need to make a huge mass of conventions and assumptions. The simplest example is when the world is on the verge of some kind of disaster, and every npc in the game asks you to complete some kind of passing quest.

Of the minuses, probably the fact that very rarely, once every few years, really great games come out (RDR 2 for example or the Witcher 3) which, of course, I would like to at least get to know a little.

Something like this.
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
We should be more selective about pixels and wasting time in the virtual world,
I have a rather meager library of games. Here some have 400-600 pieces.
01001000 01101001 wrote: The
question generally arises, why spend time on games in principle.
This is recreation, entertainment
01001000 01101001 wrote: I don’t feel hungry I
didn’t feel
it either, when there was plenty of time for games
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I don’t know how you scored yours so that you get bored and want to quit everything and sit down at the computer.
Work, road. Tomorrow back to work
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I sit down and cross the borders of countries, I have another hobby - comics and art sketches, they take time, but games, I don’t know anymore, I doubt
I switched from one to another, because I’m playing impotence,

I ’m
tired of
games in a row I absorb! Almost everything)
I think you used to have the same thing.

MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS wrote:
If a shortcut to the game appears on the desktop, then you need to go through the game thoroughly.
I'm passing, if you're interested, and not because of the label)
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote: My
hunger is getting stronger and stronger for the virtual world.
You are one of the few who lives for games). I could not do that, I have my own peak time that I would spend on games

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin If
it was my will, then I would buy a helmet of eternal virtual reality and go forever into the virtual world, so as not to climb out of there and not see what is happening in reality) And I called the helmet - Myshivurny Mnemonikovich) The other day I was reviewing the film again Johnny Mnemonic.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin
What about in reality? Today I’m going to work, all the hari are somehow dissatisfied, angry, probably with a hangover, but I’m thinking like that, how can I defeat the Tzeentch squad in Wahe 3. Yesterday, on the tactical map, I made a funny move towards the enemy squad and instead of hacking with my guys , the enemy has retreated a move forward, and if it retreats again, it will end up on the territory of one of its strongholds. Consequently, if I approach this enemy detachment, then I will already fight not only with him, but already with the army from the citadel. Those and those I will most likely endure, but there are still three huge castles ahead, so I need to save the detachments of my army, because there is no way to replenish them nearby until I occupy the settlement and make up for the losses. And in the end, for any, there will be some kind of mega boss with a heavy guard. And all in order to save our huge wool god bear Ursun. While driving to work, I thought about how to plan everything correctly, I didn’t even notice that the director had sent something to the phone. I have been soaked in the pitch of gaming for many centuries and live in several parallel worlds of the temporary pitch of the continuum. Sometimes, when I go to work on foot, I imagine how a swarm of tyranids descends from heaven and a holy space marine of the Blood Raven Legion, led by Chapter Master Angelos, hurries to our aid from the Chaos storms of the warp, carrying the word of the god emperor from holy Terra. And with words on his lips - It is better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself! Forward, brothers, we will destroy the righteous fire of the xenos !!!! Therefore, it annoys me to the edge that some kind of trolls, orcs, maizemen, rockets, lokitologists, chips-bernares, and similar heretics give advice on how to play, how to assemble a computer, how to set up the game !!! I don't give advice to Tyson, how to fight properly, because I know that he will take me out in half a second. Heretics, xenuses, miners, peka atheists, chaosites everywhere and everywhere! Stanby Brothers - The Enamis Mast Bi Niabai!!!! So, here I have the whole facet of reality consists of numbers, mathematical calculations and the pitch of gaming, a sort of allegory for the surrounding reality. And I have to use powerful psyker abilities, thanks to which I weed out an alien element, so as not to succumb to the temptation of the dark gods and their influence through this kind of heretic pitch. Although it doesn't always work. It is very difficult to draw a parallel between the real world and the virtual one. And what is the real world? Work, house, affairs, dissatisfied wife, spending on her, on children, drinking with friends on the weekends, huts, hangovers, cleaning the house, chatting with a cat? Nah, guys! That's not how it works. At least for me. How grounded it all is! It is better to create the illusion of your world than to live in a gray routine, where greed, self-interest, poherism rule, where tin is paid instead of gold, where scammers and high food prices are rampant, where there are questions, but how much do you earn and do you have a car! An ancient race of good mousers lives in their own world, and we don't like all this routine. We carry our word and will not bow to all this rubbish! Now the most important thing is to drive out the robbers and the legions of chaosites from the northern lands and save our bear so that there is no eternal winter over the settlements! FOR WE ARE FOR gaming!!! FOR baking iron!!!! FOR don graphonia and tests!!! FOR our pitch illusion - our own worlds!!!! I said everything! For that is the way! where greed, self-interest, poherism rule, where tin is paid instead of gold, where scammers and high prices for food are rampant, where there are questions, how much do you earn and do you have a car! An ancient race of good mousers lives in their own world, and we don't like all this routine. We carry our word and will not bow to all this rubbish! Now the most important thing is to drive out the robbers and the legions of chaosites from the northern lands and save our bear so that there is no eternal winter over the settlements! FOR WE ARE FOR gaming!!! FOR baking iron!!!! FOR don graphonia and tests!!! FOR our pitch illusion - our own worlds!!!! I said everything! For that is the way! where greed, self-interest, poherism rule, where tin is paid instead of gold, where scammers and high prices for food are rampant, where there are questions, how much do you earn and do you have a car! An ancient race of good mousers lives in their own world, and we don't like all this routine. We carry our word and will not bow to all this rubbish! Now the most important thing is to drive out the robbers and the legions of chaosites from the northern lands and save our bear so that there is no eternal winter over the settlements! FOR WE ARE FOR gaming!!! FOR baking iron!!!! FOR don graphonia and tests!!! FOR our pitch illusion - our own worlds!!!! I said everything! For that is the way! An ancient race of good mousers lives in their own world, and we don't like all this routine. We carry our word and will not bow to all this rubbish! Now the most important thing is to drive out the robbers and the legions of chaosites from the northern lands and save our bear so that there is no eternal winter over the settlements! FOR WE ARE FOR gaming!!! FOR baking iron!!!! FOR don graphonia and tests!!! FOR our pitch illusion - our own worlds!!!! I said everything! For that is the way! An ancient race of good mousers lives in their own world, and we don't like all this routine. We carry our word and will not bow to all this rubbish! Now the most important thing is to drive out the robbers and the legions of chaosites from the northern lands and save our bear so that there is no eternal winter over the settlements! FOR WE ARE FOR gaming!!! FOR baking iron!!!! FOR don graphonia and tests!!! FOR our pitch illusion - our own worlds!!!! I said everything! For that is the way!

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
You are a miner and I know it. And you need iron only for the sake of mining. Here is your problem! You rape a computer for the sake of some kopecks on one 3060ti. I would have created a farm of ten 3090ti a long time ago if I wanted to and left our pitch of the world, but you are still marking time and languishing in the dungeon of thoughts on how to choose the right direction. He himself was like that, but not because of mining. Another topic. That's it. Checkmate. Why don't you want to buy normal hardware and completely plunge into this cryptocurrency heresy? Ha, and all because the world won't let you go in another direction. He has grown fat already in his throne chair. The belly is probably bigger than mine. And you still want to play, but you are trying to get out of one pool into another! No, guys, it's not that easy to do. And as new cards and protsiki arrive in time, you will run to buy, with bulging eyes and a long tongue! I know for myself. Have you already saved up for 4060-4070? Ha ha, yes, I saved up for anyone, but greed does not allow me to buy. Do you want everything at once? I'll upset you, it won't give a ride. This is the real world, your world, there are other laws. The laws of noir streets and gray lanterns. Yes, for anyone you can buy something tasty from iron. There are many more games ahead. And the temptation is sweet and alluring. Look, don't sleep now. And when the new Stalker comes out, you will be one of the first to travel here on all forums. The whole site will turn upside down from the influx of messages from a huge number of fellow gamers! For this will be the beginning of a new gaming. And you will be among their ranks! As once in the tests of Origins, in the location of Alexandria. I hope the Magic Hero comes back at last. I haven't seen him for a long time. He has the best tests. Where are yours now? Are you still afraid of new statters? You can't get away from them anywhere. Their presence depends not only on iron, but also on the crookedness of developers. Test the new Wahoo 3 and better throw this mining bullshit out of your mouth. Just ruin your computer. Yesterday I was in the southern lands with the guys and the gods of Chaos sent three extra heavy statters on the tactical map to me. Thank the furry bear Ursun that he sent me the idea to minimize the game through the task manager and back. The statters immediately retreated into the warp to Abbadon the Despoiler. We mousevurians do not boil and do not try to sell the computer to get away from the problem, but we are looking for solutions, unlike you. Denisovich said that you are trying to hide something in the tests and settings of the Stalker. So, so, I was wondering what is hidden in your bins! Is it weak to test the original Stalker when you leave the bunker with all the indicators and settings? Ha, weak, because you are afraid, that statters will cover your mind and M2 will not save. As soon as I find the bear, I'll take care of the Stalker. So that everything is fair, without mods, suites, reshades, heavy grass, in daylight with a breeze in the zone when you leave the bunker. And there we will decide who and what is hiding from the eyes and what is afraid of, and who has an open mind like a fortress, the gates of which are wide open, and the guards of doubt are mired in debauchery!

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Like comics, books, movies, sports, board games and more. Suddenly! Diversity is worth supporting
To each his own. Going fishing is also diversity, but you won't go fishing if you don't enjoy it
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Then why are they so elevated to absolute?
I do not impose it on anyone, this "absolute". For me, this "absolute" is like a way of entertainment.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I am a different person, and I have a completely different vision of the picture and circumstances, a different character and attitude to pixels, a different perception, thoughts, interests
Who do you tell fairy tales to? 🤦‍♂️ Your whole life revolves around your computer, and games are that part of it that you are stupidly tired of.

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Today I'm going to work, all the hari are somehow dissatisfied, angry, probably with a hangover,
Or there are no joys in life.
MOSHIVURIA chibis wrote:
Therefore, it annoys me to the edge that some kind of trolls, orcs, maizemen, rockets, lokitologists, chipybernares, and similar heretics give advice on how to play, how to assemble a computer, how to set up the game !!!
The point is that some advisers do not get the joy from games that they used to get. Gaming impotence for a player with a powerful PC is pain and suffering

01001000 01101001 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin
Something much from nothing. The topic is not worth the dialogue. I overslept with this thought, and why did I write and read the locals, I still take something seriously, even

the MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
You are a mining player, and I know it. And you need iron only for the sake of mining. Here is your problem!
It's stupid to take an expensive card and not mine. Everyone mines, and everyone knows it, and everyone does it. another smart guy.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
None of the gamers do this. Stupidly loot is transferred for the light and that's it, if someone is really busy with this with one card.

b
benson2000 14.05.22

Protocol10 wrote:
Games require a lot of free time
Whine, whine...
That's what games are for, to kill time. Is drinking alcohol every day better?

benson2000
benson2000 wrote:
That's what games are for, to kill time.

benson2000 wrote:
Is drinking alcohol every day better?
Guess I don't drink at all. Never. Fig at you - either games, or alcohol. Didn't know these existed.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
That's not the point. The people will not risk the top card. An ordinary gamer will not do this, even if the computer has 4090. You will burn it to hell and sell it in figs. And if you don’t sleep, then it will no longer be as productive as before.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

benson2000
There is always a line of balance. It is possible to combine both. A week ago, during the day, I drank almost twenty hours recklessly and managed to go through the entire Deathloop. How! Then I slept a little and started Ghost Tokio to pass. Made it to the fourth chapter.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin The point
is that some advisers don't get the joy from games that they used to get. Gaming impotence for a player with a powerful PC is pain and suffering
. And it happened. Yes, it's tough, how hard. I had to poke around in the computer and do some experiments in order to cause euphoria.

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Burn her the fuck and sell figs on Avit.
haha! You often change your shoes. And you can’t assemble a normal computer, and now this stuff is complete. And again a new bike. Learn to downvolt and adjust the map, and also choose not boiling rotten bytes, but normal maps. They play for days, and wear is certainly less than in games, as is consumption.
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Gaming impotence for a player with a powerful PC is pain and suffering
Who are you talking about? For whom? And most importantly why?
MOSHIVURII chibis wrote:
I had to poke around in the computer and do some experiments
I noticed a bunch of useless tests. Horror is simple. To go back to where you don’t want to at all, because if not games, then what? I know:
benson2000 wrote:
Is drinking alcohol every day better?
Well guys, not much to choose from. This topic is complete bullshit. Finish .... how did you come to this. It's fun here.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
Once again you are balabolizing, as always, and dis. you throw information about how and where to assemble a computer, while unlike you, I have zero troubles in my computer, and because of your millions of tabs, mining, computer work all the time - there are only problems in the computer that you can’t even do tests, Or you hide something in them. What, picked up the stutters again? Watch my tests and learn how to do with all indicators. Dogs Legion poorly done on a normal hdd? Look, do not sleep at home)

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
Who are you talking to? For whom? And most importantly why?
Ay! Was this message addressed to you? Open your eyes. I answered Denis. Which side are you on? You have a lot of work to do, don't be distracted, we'll be testing the original Stalker soon. It won't work with me to hide anything. With my eyes closed, I will see that merging if you try to hide something in the settings video. We see and hear everything from Crooked-Ear Marsh, lol!

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Something much from nothing. The topic is not worth the dialogue
It’s not worth so much that you can’t leave it. Yes, and in general, you shouldn’t be on the PG with a complete rejection of games, otherwise the lesson about wasting time looks ugly. cat

lapwing mouse
Yes, let it mine. Life does not teach anything with tough addiction

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin
Why listen to him and prove to him? Forever aggression, thick banter, veiled mockery. Can't communicate at all. Here vmyayayat, how many times in my life I was convinced that even if a person does not smoke and does not drink, but g ... ... m can be rare. What is one, what is the second.
As it will be a day off, out of principle I will test the original Stalker without grapho mods. Let him continue to catch his drug addict statters, which he sees everywhere.

Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
It would be nice to see the Call of Pripyat with all the sliders turned off in the graphics settings at the very beginning of the game when descending to the Zaton.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It would be nice to see Call of Pripyat with all the sliders turned off in the graphics settings at the very beginning of the game when descending to the Zaton.
If there are saves, then throw off this place.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
Yes, this is the very beginning of the game