3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 18.03.22 02:36 am

Complete rejection of games. Advantages and disadvantages.

In general, almost a month already, I completely abandoned the games. Removed all launchers, all games installed on the PC and on the phone. While the flight is normal. There was more free time and, in general, the quality of life improved due to the fact that I began to spend less time on the PC.

For what reasons I stopped playing:
1. For a long time I did not see the release of really good games. Most of the games are like two peas in a pod. The only difference is the setting. In most games, especially open world ones, the passage turns into a rather monotonous and routine process. We run from point to point, clear locations, collect some rubbish to get a sense of progress.

2. Games require a lot of free time. Moreover, developers are now specifically trying to stretch their games for several tens of hours. As a result, in the game of the plot, let's say for 10 hours, and in order to fully reveal it, you will need to spend 30-40 hours.

3. In terms of plot, for the most part, games will always be worse than the movie, because for the game to work, you need to make a huge mass of conventions and assumptions. The simplest example is when the world is on the verge of some kind of disaster, and every npc in the game asks you to complete some kind of passing quest.

Of the minuses, probably the fact that very rarely, once every few years, really great games come out (RDR 2 for example or the Witcher 3) which, of course, I would like to at least get to know a little.

Something like this.
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 25.05.22

Preved to all) Have not been here for a long time.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The point is that some advisers don't get the joy of gaming that they used to get. Gaming impotence for a player with a powerful PC is pain and suffering
Until the player finds himself a new interesting game in which you can spend hours, if not every day, then periodically. Such games sometimes appear, of course, all this is purely individual. Personally, I found such games for myself, and as a rule, these are old games that I missed earlier. New ones almost never cling so that they can live in them for weeks at a time. For example, GTA 3 and 4 at one time turned out to be just such games, and just going through them two or three times was not enough. Mods and all that, where else without it ... And now there is one of these new games that I previously missed, but now I kind of fell in love ...

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Everyone mines, and everyone knows it, and everyone does it . another smart guy.
Not all. I don't do mining. You don't have to speak for everyone.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

A.Soldier of Light
This cannot be changed. He has everything. Both 1050 and two 3090ti. And everything on ssd. All life is mining with ssd ideology with cartoonishly veiled kindergarten-style anime ideology for this Mr. W....A)

P
Podvipodvertov 25.05.22

I am 33 years old, I started playing at about 6 years old and I play to this day, I didn’t even think about giving up games.

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
Everyone mines with him.
Oh damn. Trolling and hypocrisy, now looking for approval from A.Soldier of Light (who would have. Seriously?).
01001000 01101001 wrote: It's
stupid to take an expensive card and not mine. Everyone mines, and everyone knows it, and everyone does it. another smart guy.
Taking expensive cards and not beating them is stupid. Everything that is written. I did not mention any 1050 and 3090Ti. And so they did - they took a loan, with a delay, and then made the first payment from mining. They got 6600 XT / 3060Ti and higher for free. Who had 2060 and above - they stuffed a new percentage and a map, starting much earlier than us, since 2016. Where exactly does 1050 appear here? And what was wrong with this scheme? Why is she so across your throat that she doesn’t let you sleep.
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
with a cartoonishly veiled kindergarten-type anime ideology for this Mr. W....A)
I AM PROUD. There is no anime, no ideology. NEUTRAL THEME, which I like. I am an art connoisseur.
By the way, the people said to thump and play ... The phrase, frankly, is specific. How is this worse than your childhood games? Which even a woman is ashamed to talk about. Has it gone far? It is better to keep the tongue in the birdhouse.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Oh damn. Trolling and hypocrisy, now looking for approval from A.Soldier of Light (who would have. Seriously?).
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Taking expensive cards and not beating them stupid. Everything that is written. I did not mention any 1050 and 3090Ti. And so they did - they took a loan, with a delay, and then made the first payment from mining. They got 6600 XT / 3060Ti and higher for free. Who had 2060 and above - they stuffed a new percentage and a map, starting much earlier than us, since 2016. Where exactly does 1050 appear here? And what was wrong with this scheme? Why is she so across your throat that she doesn’t let you sleep.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
PROUD. There is no anime, no ideology. NEUTRAL THEME, which I like. I am an art connoisseur.
By the way, the people said to thump and play ... The phrase, frankly, is specific. How is this worse than your childhood games? Which even a woman is ashamed to talk about. Has it gone far? It is better to keep the tongue in the birdhouse.
..................................... I am also proud of many things. But there are times when this or that hobby is better left in ONE place, so as not to be dishonored. Although, since you are conducting a dialogue, you are not aware of this. OK.
Don't interfere. Today I need to prepare for network battles in Dogs 2 against the European aggressor. And you let's mine, the card is still eternal)))

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I am an art connoisseur.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Why is this worse than your childhood games? Which even a woman is ashamed to talk about.
The number 18+ says otherwise.
Why would a woman talk about games?