3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SunnyTheMan 18.03.22 07:47 pm

Humanity (Dark Souls)

For what? How to use? And is there a semblance of world trends?
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
sky.net. 18.03.22

antonJ explain in more detail about the cut from the fortress to the county of the undead

A
AntonJ 18.03.22

When descending from the Golem boss, there will be a room with two prison bars on chains. You sit in one of them and go down directly to the exit from Sen's Fortress. Well, it's not a problem to run to the fire there.

f
freekmix 18.03.22

Let's go to the crypt and farm as much humanity as you want. In 1 hour I can farm ~100 humanity and 100-150k souls.

A
AntonJ 18.03.22

Farming humanity is not a problem. Rats in the Depths, small skeletons in front of Nito's entrance... Up to buying from some NPCs.
The question, as I understand it, was that a person was left without humanity in Anor Londo, but humanity is needed :)

UPD:
By the way! Before patch 1.05 (maybe they changed it, I don't know) the kill of each monster gave 0.1% humanity while the location boss was alive. So you can arrange a global multi-hour sweep of Anor Londo. You look, a human will fall over a thousand kilos :D

z
z_sail 18.03.22

I noticed such a feature. You stuff 1000-2000 souls. Then you lie down in front of the mob closest to the fire, then you go to the same place, collect the fallen souls, extinguish the mob and immediately give humanity. And I also noticed I didn’t see that they wrote, an overclocking blow extinguishes any enemies, at least in the lock where the gargoyles are.
PS You needed humanity to take out the gargoyles with the help of a knight.
PPS lvl 27 knight

R
Richards 18.03.22

150 chance is all crap and insignificant, very insignificant, the game implies that the chance is only 300 standard, and in order for it to be so there is a Sen fortress and a ring in it, it’s risky to shove a lot of humanity into a character, with 10 norms a ring is enough, humanity on the rats, those small ones from Lord Nito, well, even they write at the end of the ruins of the new londo, there even they write everything strewn with humanity then.

R
Richards 18.03.22

A hundred times to the fire is a hemorrhoid, but try to clear the crypt of the giants, behind the dogs and +5 silver sword

M
Manapx 18.03.22

under the bridge with the red dragon where the altar of the sun, 3 mice on them in 30 minutes. 6 pieces of humanity cut down.

M
Maxura 18.03.22

So use it or keep it in your inventory?

M
Manapx 18.03.22

Use so that you can call on the phantom of the player to help and fill up the boss, pumping the fire will give 10 flasks, call for pvp.

M
Master Ken 18.03.22

I have three places to farm humanity, the first sewer (for starters), then the Painted World or whatever (a good place to pump exp and humanity until the end of the game) and archives for humanity from ugly creatures with tentacles (the place where the old magician is behind bars sits and the lizards turn on the gramophone) they just have a big chance of falling out. I'm talking about pocket humanity, but for an active one, these are skeletons in front of Nito.

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

In general, the problem. I lost all humanity. First, I was killed by some kind of tree creature in the Dark Garden (this is next to the undead county) And then when I ran to the place of death, I somehow slipped and crashed with cancer. I don’t know how it happened, but most of all I it's a shame for humanity (there were 11 of them). I only have 2 left in my inventory, and those that I sort of instilled in me disappeared due to this stupid fall. Tell me if it's possible to earn them somehow, besides finding humanity from the bosses or somewhere else. Well for example, I received 2000 souls and 1 humanity was added to me, etc. Could this be??? Please explain...

S
Sieg Murr 18.03.22

Well, for example, I received 2000 souls and 1 humanity was added to me

. You were deceived. Go to the sewers and kill the rats, they lose their humanity.

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

no, this is me for example. So this will not happen?

D
DELDEL2 18.03.22

They can be found in locations and bought from some merchants, from a grandmother in the passage to mine.

i
ilinor 18.03.22

there is only one. farm, although yes, I understand the feeling of losing so much if you have only 13.

f
firsov91 18.03.22

Speedy10
There is one very good place where there is just a lot of humanity, in general: you need to put Lordvessel on the altar, and passages will open that are closed by yellow fog, one of them is in the catacombs to go to the boss Nito. In front of the boss himself (in the cave) there is water below and if skeletons of children (small) will rise from them, humanity will fall from them. After typing more, use humanity to increase the probability of detection and everything will be cool.

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

firsov91 thanks of course for the advice, but I think I’ll be going to this location for a very long time, because now I’m only in the undead county, and this is only one of the initial locations .... Maybe when you collect a bunch of souls, humanity is added to the counter ?? ? And then I recently noticed that 3 humanity appeared in me xs from where.

f
firsov91 18.03.22

Speedy10
means still ahead) but about humanity, in my opinion it is simply given to you from those whom you kill (rarely), and not from quantity (I just thought so too and put experience, scored about 200 thousand souls, but humanity was given only 2- 3)

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

clear, thank you)). But there is still a small question: How to knock out a sword from a dragon in the Undead City? do???