3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDN 18.11.19 05:34 am

FAQ or answers to frequently zadavaemye questions (Dungeon Lords)

Dear visitors and forum members! If You have a question, ask it here instead of create a separate topic. This will facilitate follow-up on all of us.
177 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoStalker 18.11.19

Don't know bug it or not but the problem is.
In the fortress of Ulm, reached a place where four levers. The combination picked up grid opened.
Reached the room where on the wall is a secret button, essno I punched it and headed into the open passage... it killed all the skeletons and the elf Ghost... opened the chests and took the trophies... I Want to go back and see the door that opened under the influence
concealed snap safely shut... and I essno preserved...

In General, can not get out, the room walled up, and the way to open that door I
can't see... Dear experts, this is not a measure of buggy games, plz tell me, maybe there is a way to get out of there?

I
IDN 18.11.19

Send the save game, I'll see. Only sharevirus it and specify the version of the game.

N
NeoStalker 18.11.19

IDN, thanks for the sympathy, but I've already figured out... found an old save and went to the citadel on the new. Okazyvaetsya lever must be inserted into the right mechanism, then opened the right grill and behind it a treasure trove of quest items armor. It seems that if you use the lever on the left mechanism, the game comes to a standstill, the TC of the second moveable arm, I have never found (But I have a V 1.0 there is a possibility of a bug) it is a Pity that the armor had to give... and I pulled it and pumped heavy armor skill, up to 7th level. But it is a trifle...

B
BioWolf7 18.11.19

You can say how to roll play then to expand it:)
And then vorachivaetsya and then neustanovivshiesya.

I
IDN 18.11.19

BioWolf7:
I look at the forum once a day or two. So why do I need a letter to send yet?
In the letter I said to you the following:
If you play in fullscreen mode, then after you restore you have nothing to do. You can play in windowed mode, but then will not work mouse control.

p
pro 18.11.19

Cannot complete quest to track down the daughter of etu escaped
when you kill the guy in fargrove who captured the king,
the king said to find the daughter and type take that Hosh, in the house
Yes on the second floor there are 3 chests sorrows but they are NOT OPEN what to do.well I think figs with them go to the tavern
with the waitress to talk to,she has to tell me to help Mare beat off in there from someone else.BUT she doesn't speak it!!!!!!!!!!! pochemou
I came to the place EXACTLY where it should be ETA Mara but it is fiction!!!!!. (so I think we can UTB due to the fact that the chests are not opened???)I do not know help who knows pagasti,ATO I nchego.
VER 1.3

I
IDN 18.11.19

about:
are you sure that he came back? To meet with the Mara must:
1) talk to the dude in the sick fields
2) save the Lord
3) talk to the chick in the tavern
4) exit through the South gate Hargrove
5) to reach the lake
6) turn West
7) walk to the ruins (the ruins of something)
and there to help her fend off nizuc. And trunks is not to blame. they do not open.

P
PC_HERO 18.11.19

Where can I download crack for 1.4 from 1C?

N
NeoStalker 18.11.19

Given the task to collect the remaining artifacts, after he carried the horn to the pedestal. Emminger sent me to Fargrove, reached the destination and I was not allowed... the gate is closed... what to do then?

I
IDN 18.11.19

PC_HERO:
it is not known. I didn't even know that the 1C version 1.4.
NeoStаlker:
next time ask such questions in the theme of pleasure.
You need again to go to the Arindale and talk to the mage in the tower.

B
Bero 18.11.19

Help! The Prince russkogo to save. The whole temple (20 times) walked, even naked do not occur (cut off, as a species) have seen Valdana through the upper bars and out of the tunnel, and where it can be opened can not go... What to do? HELP!!!

Z
Zluc 18.11.19

Where to find the cheats or trainer for Dungeon Lords v1 1C.4?
I don't like pumping,pump codes and then you can without them.But the nervous system will be saved.

I
IDN 18.11.19

Bero:
you need to find a room somewhere under the feet of the hatch opening. Well, plus the key (you need to walk on lava). Here paraplane and right, then you go to the other side of the camera, there is a key insert.
Zluc:
personally, I don't know.

Z
Zluc 18.11.19

Zluc:
personally, I don't know.

Sorry, I pass with great difficulty.

B
Bero 18.11.19

Thank you, IDN. Already...
On Tuesday I found on the net passage - offered to jump in and use the crystal of time... Plus athletics have improved... Chela was released, the found mask (may need more, the Queen I had stopped and without a mask).

Can't understand, and that gives a level?

By the way, through the fucking floor fall through I tried to jump... ten Times fell and decided that somewhere there is another way...

D
Dr.Wolf 18.11.19

Lord please help I have this error at the approach to the elven city of Arindale I get an error DAKModelAnimations Open: Open Error on DRAKE_flying_hover.grn, patch 1.3

B
Bero 18.11.19

For IDN.
The plot thickens - in a sense - I begin to tire of the insanity in the game. Actually not in my rules for each difficult moment in the games of the consultation to ask, but... Help again, please.
1. In the crypt of souls - one grid does not open (requires object). Thought her eyes Vertuga will open (also in the keys got) - not a Fig. How to open it?
2. Where the eyes of Vertuga to apply?
3. Wanted eyes Verdugo to give (let it be a spare) - it is gone. 4. The job with the termination of his transaction has not closed, though the demon's frayed.
5. In the temple of shadows in the tube - stuck in a room with pillars and three stone fools. Active the only of the four to the portal, which, after running around flying somewhere islets leads to itself.

I realized I, as a goof, you need a complete step by step walkthrough. Found last week a great passage in great detail... Now I can't remember where and how. Crazy.

Help.

I
IDN 18.11.19

For Bero:
To start is vspomnitj the words of Carlson: calm and only calm.
1. It won't open. You need the Demon Key, which is given in the nag temple robbers for their release
2. The eyes of Vertuga give the owner
3. If he's gone - go hand over the bottle. That is all key artifacts (them you should have 3 or 4) take it to Calendar on the stand (where the horn took do you remember?)
5. I mean it has already been answered 3 times for sure. In General, do this: go into the portal, seek out, come back on 1 a portal back, open the chest, find the exit and get in there, utsav crystal to another statue, this opens a new portal. Then you know what to do (that is repeat).

B
Bero 18.11.19

Thank you. Understood.
Here PI...ora! I'm talking about robbers. Well I freed them reptiles, and the key did not give, told something about the Queen in the basement and disappeared. Well, I hope nothing too valuable was not there?

Temple of Shadows three times, said to have answered? I'm afraid another three hundred three times asked. I personally do not understand that it is a maze (East-East-North-chest-and all that), and was sure that it was just four Islands, which are from any portal in the temple. Would make them at least different what-if... in General, I agree that I have the right to expect from RPGs, to some Diego explained to me the secrets of the temple, and that it is impossible to get out of the way.

In General, thank you friend, but I still Khan. I can't hop on the four descending under the water(acid?) platforms. Not like these games (like Prince of Persia) I do not play them. Quick response... Ha! Who needs it? Tetris on max speed put and develop your reaction... Oh, and my friend who loves all these jumps (patience 100 times of trying), könig's left...

C
Cyrcus 18.11.19

For Bero:
Turn on the deceleration.