3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDN 18.11.19 05:34 am

FAQ or answers to frequently zadavaemye questions (Dungeon Lords)

Dear visitors and forum members! If You have a question, ask it here instead of create a separate topic. This will facilitate follow-up on all of us.
177 Comments
Sort by:
a
arafei 18.11.19

Please tell me,can't get to the Ruins of darkness,the first time was and ran out of stupidity and now can't get back again!!!!!!!
more than half of the game prosacar what I can do!!!!!!?????

J
JONI B. 18.11.19

If at least once out of these ruins, more there will not be included! How amazing, then you need to go to the end. Load the last save before entering the ruins. There's nothing else!

m
melchor 18.11.19

Tell me where is the magician Kruger in the quest for Battlemage?

d
dalgat-dalgatov 18.11.19

Tell me
how to enter the castle in Natalie games?

d
dhyy 18.11.19

I have a problem in the ghostly ruins !!!
First go left, kill the two knights take two of the crystal
the third in the library click on the book and here is the problem it is not
activated and NOT work the brick to climb the tower
rune.

V
VaMpiRe 18.11.19

Prablemy this: when I first installed the game I passed the temple of Naga, took it like all. after accidentally spoiled dlords.exe I reset, put it in saves,and last place went on, and everything seems normal BUT when I passed TS and came in skaldune I was told that vertuga nope, on the forum I read that it is necessary to carry relics in calendar, well, I got there, I want to put and nifiga do not put anything in there???? in addition to shield the cat was taken to TS. And now attention a question what happened to the relic that I took in Church naked? and is this the result of the reinstalling the game?

A
ArtNeoY 18.11.19

How to complete the quest with finding the jars? Where is it located?

d
doom in rock 18.11.19

the second time he showed up in Fargus.
killed all the guards. killed military chief.
freed of the king's guard.
and he(the king), know the niche wants not what letter.
I only have 3 letters.maybe I need no?BUT in the log there is a quest about this letter.
you then need to go to the tavern to speak with her aunt, so she told me about the girl that must save the SRD does not say. says only about a country that far away.

and insurgents repeatedly killed, and the restaurant is also many times went to the altar, where the girl should be, went. and she's not.(and I must this place has already passed a year and a half ago)

what to do? can kill someone out of town?

help good people.

ver 1.0

d
doom in rock 18.11.19

PEOPLE, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SLOWDOWN IS VERY HELPFUL IN OPENING CHESTS?

AND IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY THINGS YOURSELF, OR NEED TO HAVE TO GO TO DEALERS?
V1.5(GOLD EDITION)

P
Pxoenix 18.11.19

Stuck at the beginning - the catacombs Fargruva (where you need the horn to get it). Have isposal every dungeon, filled up (with difficulty) the headless monster, but no password is nowhere to be seen, and the head-guard to deal with me does not want to have. Game version - 1.4 (от1С).
Could it be due to custom killing the monster? I gave him a peace, and when he moved away, finished off with an arrow in the back.

O
OlroK 18.11.19

doom in rock, things in themselves can identify the thieves. They had the ability imetco

Pxoenix, there are actually in the room with this face there are two moves in the other rooms in the dungeon. In one of them it is necessary to find such a bull, he still fumes to breathe it can. Here when you kill it in the air hanging sign. This is the password. The hero himself one remembers. A headless monster is so the walking experience

PS.: Hello to all who remembers. Here FOR other to lokalke pass started again. When I first time passed the 1.4 patch was not))

O
OlroK 18.11.19

Hoho, and tell me (well not exactly me but the dude with the buyout going through) about the quest the knight. Generally his words:

[2:54] : well I took the knight, drove back, he gave the 2nd quest. and where do you find this Minas Taw??

Damn. Wait just noticed that last post was a month ago. Scored Mlyn...

v
vamp_1 18.11.19

Ask me all...lot to answer for.I myself almost passed the game if not for the bug with the stones speak.Hey OlroK.

Y
Yuriy Sch. 18.11.19

please tell me! how to get the quest for the rogue (what is a contest with a demon)?

A
Andver 18.11.19

I have a question:in the list of quests quest remained about the letter of the magician and quests of wartegg.All relics produced and put on the pedestals,in addition to relics of the daughter of the Lord went out and put them up after I said that vertuga there and I couldn't give him his eyes.What do I do next?where to find the daughter of the old fart?or back to wartegg:may has arrived already :)

P. S Yuri I do not understand how was this quest :) just called the undead, and she beat along the way, rushed to the magic itself.long and dreary when the same became annoying was udivlen that he died)))

Y
Yuriy Sch. 18.11.19

Hi Andver! Thank you I have already dealt with this issue. Do the demon can only kill caused by the player being, he can not. I read on the official website of the game. If shprehaet in English - tell. There everything is. If you do not know the language providesi through a translator http://www.translate.ru/text.asp#tr_form.
Official website DL - http://www.gamebanshee.com/dungeonlords/walkthrough/guildofmages.php
Success!

Y
YA KREVEDKO Oo 18.11.19

Good day! I want to ask is it possible data combinations of the class names:
Sorcerer-Kanzashi
or for a female character
Warlock-Combat witch

S
StCold 18.11.19

Guys where is the warrior of the unholy light? (paladin's quest) And then I have log of this quest is not present, although I've still got it! Remember that warrior's need to find and where to look don't know! Thanks in advance!

I
Isse 18.11.19

Hello! pliz tell me where can I download the v 1.5 NoDVD cant find anywhere else( please give the exact link! beforehand ATP!

S
Shirko 18.11.19

Can't run the game!!!
Hi! Put litsuhu Dungeon Lords Collector's Edition 1S, run, after all the cutscenes should only touch the mouse to newest on a NEW GAME, then the departure into the wind. Tell me how to solve this problem!