3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDN 18.11.19 05:34 am

FAQ or answers to frequently zadavaemye questions (Dungeon Lords)

Dear visitors and forum members! If You have a question, ask it here instead of create a separate topic. This will facilitate follow-up on all of us.
177 Comments
Sort by:
J
J.Davis 18.11.19

I saw a screenshot of a magic sword.It's electric.That's what attracted me.

M
Mi11er 18.11.19

IDN no older topics in this answer. Those sequences are listed in the other topic are not appropriate. So I repeat the question.
Stuck here in the Ruins of Darkness, on bloody Islands hanging. Got a shadow sword, freed the old man, put a sword in his statue he showed me where to blow on, passed, got a column with a rune. The rune activated, the column fell. Now there are tons of portals out of this room, part of which leads into it, and part of the island. And that's running on them periodically coming back to the same room. Prompt who knows where to go and ChaVo do? Thank you. Can save game to send. I'm sick of running already.

R
Rg.DarkDuke 18.11.19

Explain to me why no one plays Dungeon lords on the Internet ? so I went there sat 4 people and they are not played!! I litsenzionka of 1C with patch 1.4! did everyone think she's such a lame game?

P
PC_HERO 18.11.19

2 J. Davis
This ...ekhm... parody in Morrowind.
The entire landscape was generated. Nature odnoobrazny - Arctic wasteland does not. The combat system is similar to the initial level, but there are combos. Also the skills of spears, throwing weapons - stars, knives. For magic there is a quick menu that you can frame and elixir. Magic is more diverse than in Morro, but mana is not - there are charges that recover over time (as in D&D). You have the skill to repair armor. There is a trade skill. Hand to hand combat. You can carry 2 weapons. There is a possibility to mix the ingredients (low katale) - the result spells (some recipes can be bought, the rest he guessed what sakly of which are mixed. Arrows, knives, endless, and the weapon does not break.
Shooting and magic System. The first person is. The model is simple, slick textures. Crammed a lot of grass - an ugly, two-dimensional, which prevents review.
In General, items in the game. The blue sword that you saw mozhdet to be either the ice sword or with a spell Blade of Baal. There is, incidentally, the skill - Magic weapon. No, don't enchant items, but simply use the already enchanted.
Only 3 cities with surprisingly low number of NPCs - not be compared with Morrow.
You decide, because the normal network Action-RPG enough.

2 Rg.DarkDuke
The presence of many bugs in a network game does not allow to play normally even on LAN-y.

2 anyone who is lost in the Temple of shadows.
And you look from your island to other Islands - you will find on one of these Gates - it will output...
Who was stuck in a room that gets you back? A clipping from the passage:

After teleportation we get in something like a corridor, where we go to various tests. All the space of the Ruins scored a variety of lo-Buscemi and mazes, so be prepared! The first trap is simple - as soon as you walk through the room, the statues of Athena will come to life and attack from behind. It's simple: just kill the statues and click on the levers.

The purpose of the mission is to find four runes-switch, to activate a special door and away from the local hell the next artifact, the spear. Before every rune-switch we are waiting for a trap or a labyrinth. The room to the left along the corridor does not contain any runes: its task is the supply of special stones of shadow (shadow stones). These stones are needed to overcome one of the rooms on the right. Two stones can be obtained from the STA-TUI, and another one - if you click on one of the books in the library.

The first door on the right leads to the rune on the tower. First you need to jump over from verste in the room with the fire, and then find a way through the maze of flying Islands. The principle of the labyrinth is simple but ruthless: there are a number of Islands, each of which has two ways out-the teleport. The Islands are connected and need to find a pedestal output. The difficulty is that to know your position in space without a map is extremely difficult, because wandering around the Islands often turns into running crazy through the monotonous maze. Apparently, it looks a hell of a gamer-intellectual. Avoid wounds to the head and destruction of the adjacent walls will lead the route to the exit: East, East, South, South. Logical, right? Don't worry, such labyrinths will be many more. The last obstacle is the tower with the rune on top. To open the step up, you need to find and click the speaker from the wall brick. On top of the tower button, left to fulfill her karmic destiny: click on it. Now kill the local chief enemy and go on the platforms that hung around the tower.

Skip one door and head to the end of the corridor. There is need to insert the shadow stones at the statues and break living beings opens the door to the next maze. The first room consists of several platforms, flying and just floating. You need to transfer the crystal from the left room to the right. To accomplish the task of preventing four of the enemy who actively push the player into the abyss. Shooting in each of the Pro-Temnikov - employment long in the extreme, but generating several hundred thousand ops-TA. However, to overcome the room is possible without firing a shot - precise jumps In the next room, we will overcome three of a maze of Islands: it is necessary to find three chests with crystals, insert the three crystals in three of the statue and break the statue. Remember, the following describes the routes through the maze. The Western door: East, East, West, chest, South, East, East. East door, East, East, East, chest, North, North, West. The North door: East, West, West, East, chest, North, South, South, South, South. The last task is not too difficult: click on the rune and go back to original STA-Tu.

Back to missed the paragraph back to the room. The task is entirely pulled from the movie about Indiana Jones: you need to jump on the columns in the correct sequence. Incorrect column immediately fall into the arms of monsters. Hint the correct sequence located on the floor just before the entrance to the maze. Behind the columns there are two ways: we left.

Following the maze like a nightmare: you find yourself in a room with two exits-teleports. Each output is in the same room. There is every reason for a long time to run on the same rooms and then to fall on the floor and hysterical to at-riding ambulance. The problem is solved, if you look at the wall: one half of the room decorated with paintings of monsters, and the other paintings with the characters. We need that in Lovina, which is with the characters. Obvious, isn't it? Preserving mental health is waiting for the next island: the gateway to the West, South, North, South, East. The last riddle is quite simple: you need to hop on runes through the abyss. This time, it is sufficient to choose runes of blue.

Here we come to the last part of the dungeon. After teleport we see Carty-well, three monster plagued by the Ghost of a knight. We until he can't help you, so run to the right, to another trap. The next room consists of pool that shares the entrance and the exit of the room. To overcome the pool need with the help of four platforms that rise and lower constantly. The problem is that when you touch the water exit on the other side of the pool becomes unavailable and full of happiness in Basse-Seine is home to piranhas. To overcome the pool needs endurance and excellent reflexes to catch the right jumping point. Perhaps this is one of the most difficult traps of the game. There are at least two points when you can jump on is just the opposite shore (these situations are repeated cyclically). The first few seconds when all platforms are in the upper position, however, to start a movement needs before they occur. Second - when first appear the first two plaform, and after a pause the first drops, and the third and fourth for a while up. Yeah, I almost forgot: from time to time out of the room shuts down by itself, and it has to be activated by the button on the floor near the entrance. Good luck!

The next challenge is a game of chess with the statues. The principle is simple: there is a Board of four cells, on the one hand, the hero, with the other four statues. Cells come in four colors, each color corresponding to the statue. To begin the game, insert the rune stone in the pedestal at the entrance. If you step on any cell, the statue of the same color will step forward. The player loses if after his step, the statue is next to it: at this point she begins to attack him for real - with a sword on the head. In addition, closes the grille and you have to start the game again. The task is simplified by the fact that stepping on the same cell several times, and each time the statue will walk forward. The solution to the problem is: yellow stone in the first row, the blue stone in the first row, again the first yellow stone, forward two squares, right and forward again. Pick a prize (the sword) and run to the aid of the Ghost of a knight.

Now we can kill the guards with their new weapons. Talk to ghosts in photos-com - Lord Kingston, check out his cautionary tale and run into the next com-NAT. Put the sword in the hand of the statue, and then the Ghost will tell you the right way telepor there. The last exit will take us to the next Islands. The route is: East, South, South, South, North. We have to activate the rune and run to the door in the room where we first ODI Delhi Kingston.

Pick a door, and run through a short maze of Islands to the East, South, West. In the next room you need to jump over two pits, previously used (nothing specific, just clicking " use ") the statues of knights on the right hand side. The use of the knight on the left opens a secret door to the left. If you fall, go on the route: East, South, West. In following the labyrinth to find two stones and place them on a special stand in the Central room. The stone in the room on the left is easy to get: just kill the guard. With the room on the right is not so simple: the stone keeps the ceiling the flow of air. You need to jump into the thread to give yourself a raise and take the stone. To get to the top is obtained only one way: to approach the flow of air back and jump back. (I hope the skill of athleticism you are at a good level?) Now take a deep breath and prepare for the last maze of Islands: the East, South, North, West, South.
It is always important to leave a part of experience points in reserve: it is sometimes an urgent need to develop some ability.
Battle with the chief demon consists of several parts. First you need five times to beat from the demon stone and place the prey in the five corners of the room. When the rays form a pentagram in the center will be the weapon that can finally kill the demon. By the way, this weapon is part-time, and we need the artifact.

I
IDN 18.11.19

PC_HERO:
not very convenient to read all this. It would be better threw the link.

S
Spector14 18.11.19

IDN

TELL ME OF IP ADDRESS TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET

I
IDN 18.11.19

Spector14:
1) I don't know the server address
2) do not make topics that have already been
3) try to look for the status of keys caps lock (caps lock), some messages written in all capital letters, annoying

PS read the rules, I wrote them not for himself.

F
Fank2 18.11.19

I have a problem ! HELP PLZ !
I Muggles to find Mara !! I ran...ran in there where it should be ! nowhere it's gone ! maybe I something did not ? lock agatti released..with the old man in the tower talked...with tractorsazi talked(she told me nothing new was unsaid) ...everything seems done right ! and ?
privilno I run....Mara needs to stand near the temple of heaven ??I'm looking for right ?
ver 1.4 from 1C

I
IDN 18.11.19

Fank2:
if you're too lazy to read at least the subject, then what you can say? Above in this topic wrote I personally. Read to begin with,and then ask questions.

F
Fank2 18.11.19

IDN
I have read and I have all made as you wrote...but Mary there dosihpor no...plz write it up here also what options are there ? and лу4ше knock in Asya

I have a question about a conversation with a girl in the tavern....it should kakeniti job to give which is a national day held in the job list or not ? I've pobazarit about the swamp, etc. but the job she nedaval me...right ?

All ! thank you all ! and special thanks to Alexander who knocked me out in Ah and explained everything ( the catch was that I sky in the camp which are located in the fields )
thank you all !

f
flyman 18.11.19

Please help! I have version from 1C. Problem is that I kill the blue lion on the island from lost lake, but the moonstone remains. May be they need to kill after something, but it seems like the passing is possible at once. To run without the portals really really do not want. If anyone knows what the problem is tell me.

I
IDN 18.11.19

flyman:
you Soucek 5-6 kill. have to drop out.

f
flyman 18.11.19

Large, Pre-Big Pre-thank you! And I have a temper*smiling to run on foot. I feel a little more and I would have scored.

V
Vertext 18.11.19

Can't find Minas Tau(the second task for the Marauder). All Forbidden land ran....Help plz!

S
Shamsul 18.11.19

IDN 3 questions:
1.how to start the game again with the pumped hero (already had all passed 31уровень)?
2.that all depends on the level of complexity in addition to the strength and survivability of monsters?
3.when creating the hero chose the coat of arms of luck - what it gives?
thanks in advance for your response

G
GDE 18.11.19

I have a question: does Anyone have Scalable forge Wildhammer bought?? And what do you want? And then he said to me that he was worth me missing. And How to do multi class, I play a fighter\Imperial soldiers. Not me who no longer offers neither a magician nor become someone else?. I have version 1.4 of 1C

f
flyman 18.11.19

Help! I talked to Valkyrie, she told me the words for time in the crypt of souls. When it comes to the vault of souls and speak from the time that these words in the question list, there is only the phrase the secret of the runes. Her choice leads to nothing and the door does not open. What is this bug, or I something not so made.

K
KillahertZ 18.11.19

People - poskajite plizz.
The game is very scant clues on kveta (almost have to put it down).
1.Where to find Rihanna, where staff need to give?
2. Where is ULM? Everyone ran, I do not understand where the road for him?

I
IDN 18.11.19

RamZa Tagir:
1) I have version 1s not played for a long time. Don't know
2) you answered your own question :) more like nothing. Well, a little smarter they become.
3) don't know. actually in 1.3, which I have, the arms do not plow in any way.
GDE:
you must be a human or an elf. Any other. If you're asperity - if you give without any problems.
flyman:
don't know, I was not like this.
KillahertZ:
1. She lives in a Devilishly Blatak (Devils Marsh), it is necessary to go from Furgora in Arindale and take the first fork to the right, on the second too.
2. Ulm: From arindale in Fargrove is a road and the same road to another thoron leads to Ulm.

K
KillahertZ 18.11.19

That is, the road must pass through Arindale to get into Ulm?I walked first along the river, then came to earth polorotov.Even up to base camp some Lord came Ulm is not found.Lana,I'll try.But still, if you could a little more in detail sorientiruetes how to get to Ulm?
All found.Map of silly made - Ala DOOM.Therefore, the area with the turn in the direction of Ulm saw.Now stuck in ULM.All decided to go and do not give - type gates are closed.And where to go?
write everything in one сообщенииIDN