3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.22 01:18 am

Game Information (MechWarrior Online)

MechWarrior (2010) : Mechs are back - a new MechWarrior part is in development Just a week of happiness. Doubtful, but happy. The last game in the MechWarrior series was released already eight years ago, so today's news of the revival of the great game series should be taken with cries of "Hurrah!" and to the sound of fireworks. On the other hand, two little-known studios Smith and Tinker and Piranha Games act as resuscitators, who have not done anything worthwhile in their short life. And despite the colorful trailer and the powerful outlines of the Atlases - we, frankly, are afraid for MechWarrior. Okay, bad thoughts aside.
The new part of the series is still called in a simple way - MechWarrior. There are no numbers in the title, because this is not a continuation of the fourth part, but a “restart” of the entire franchise. Simply put, the developers want to start the MechWarrior story from scratch. And so far only on two platforms - PC and Xbox 360.
Change is already evident. A tearful storyline tells about the whimsical rich Adrian Cole, who loses his family during the attack in the 3015th year of the House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable youth embarks on the path of revenge and goes after the heads of his offenders. Stock up on handkerchiefs!
The new game does not have a publisher yet, so it's too early to talk about gameplay features - everything can easily change. But for starters, the campaign can be run both in splendid isolation and in a “cooperative” for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs has not been confirmed, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault, etc.) will remain. From now on, it makes no sense to change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech - the developers will add an experience system, thanks to which any mech piloted by the player will be upgraded, its attack and maneuverability will increase, and so on. They promise to maintain the picture and animation of hefty colossus at the proper level.
There is no release date for MechWarrior (PC, Xbox 360).
99 Comments
Sort by:
.offline 12.04.22

Trailer:

26sergy 12.04.22

the video is gorgeous, if I'm not mistaken Thor and Atlas :) if not for the self-confidence of the pilot Thor, the victory would have been his

V
Vladimir84 12.04.22

Warhammer (war hammer based on books) and Atlas

R
RINGARD 12.04.22

By the way, the Atlas is gorgeously drawn and the Hammer of War will also hope for a killer graph and excellent gameplay, I especially liked the ejection process - cool.
ZY my friend from the unexpected appearance of Atlas almost managed himself like this, he believed that he was already sitting in fur !!!

A
Arthur442 12.04.22

Yes.... eight years ago it was :-) so long ago... I hope that this new series will not lose its face and will be a great continuation of those legendary Mechs

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Even if it sucks, I'll still pass. I'm a fan of furs, cyborgs, etc.))))

R
RINGARD 12.04.22

I barked the timeline if you're interested, it's in the DOX section.

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

do you give a link? look hard.

r
rock music 12.04.22

if still relevant
MechWarrior timeline (1997-3132)

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

I could really look at the number))) 15 days have already passed.

R
RINGARD 12.04.22

Zetsubou Jouke
FJesh

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Caplan
07.08.09 23:40 Zetsubou Jouke
Zhzhesh

I told you to hang less lasers!!! they overheat the system very quickly.

R
RINGARD 12.04.22

Yeah, but if you shoot a lot, then the cartridges will run out))))))

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Caplan
08.08.09 14:20 Yeah, and if you shoot a lot, you will run out of ammo))))))

That's why I want to look at melee)))

0L1V3R 12.04.22

The game, in principle, is normal according to its ideas, but there are many "buts". Right?

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

What for example?

m
m1x_T1mMy 12.04.22

ZY my friend from the unexpected appearance of Atlas almost managed himself like this, he believed that he was already sitting in fur !!!
lol...

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Well, how are the boys' graters with harmony gold, still nothing is heard?

d
dimaamid81 12.04.22

yes, there is no more news, only junk everywhere

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Again they will force the furs to be removed :(