3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.22 01:18 am

Game Information (MechWarrior Online)

MechWarrior (2010) : Mechs are back - a new MechWarrior part is in development Just a week of happiness. Doubtful, but happy. The last game in the MechWarrior series was released already eight years ago, so today's news of the revival of the great game series should be taken with cries of "Hurrah!" and to the sound of fireworks. On the other hand, two little-known studios Smith and Tinker and Piranha Games act as resuscitators, who have not done anything worthwhile in their short life. And despite the colorful trailer and the powerful outlines of the Atlases - we, frankly, are afraid for MechWarrior. Okay, bad thoughts aside.
The new part of the series is still called in a simple way - MechWarrior. There are no numbers in the title, because this is not a continuation of the fourth part, but a “restart” of the entire franchise. Simply put, the developers want to start the MechWarrior story from scratch. And so far only on two platforms - PC and Xbox 360.
Change is already evident. A tearful storyline tells about the whimsical rich Adrian Cole, who loses his family during the attack in the 3015th year of the House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable youth embarks on the path of revenge and goes after the heads of his offenders. Stock up on handkerchiefs!
The new game does not have a publisher yet, so it's too early to talk about gameplay features - everything can easily change. But for starters, the campaign can be run both in splendid isolation and in a “cooperative” for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs has not been confirmed, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault, etc.) will remain. From now on, it makes no sense to change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech - the developers will add an experience system, thanks to which any mech piloted by the player will be upgraded, its attack and maneuverability will increase, and so on. They promise to maintain the picture and animation of hefty colossus at the proper level.
There is no release date for MechWarrior (PC, Xbox 360).
99 Comments
Sort by:
o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

Complete 100% full. And finally, to someone who is lucky, they distribute invitations in waves. Some zaregalis before the wave and all. Personally, I waited a month)

A
Allonat 12.04.22

Thanks for the reply Wolf. Yes, I would buy it, I’ve been a fan of furs since childhood, I just waited after the announcement in 2010 for a single game, and there was a video with destructibility kakbe) and now kraengin ... free-2-play ... somehow sykot Haven't they turned the epic series into a UG for shkolota and donators. I just haven’t seen an adequate review of a game anywhere, well, at least some comparisons, descriptions of physics, etc.

V
Viktor341 12.04.22

Allonat
NDA because..

A
Allonat 12.04.22

Vit, are you talking about a non-disclosure agreement?

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

The game turns out to be good, I really like it (a fan of the past parts). And from the donation there is only premium acc and credits that can be spent on experience for the fur or on the fur itself with all sorts of bells and whistles).
And with ordinary loans there are no problems at all, they are in abundance))

A
Allonat 12.04.22

Eh) I registered another acc there and applied) I’m waiting ... but will I wait) In general, I thought there should already be a release ... how is it going with this?)

Let's put the question like this - which founders pack is better to buy?)

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

Well, while the closed beta is going on ... I think maybe closer to the new year or in the spring of 2013)

I would take the last Founders pack. 4 furs, premium for a month) but the toad presses me to pay so much)

A
Allonat 12.04.22

no, 120 Bachinskis is definitely overkill) not a single drain is worth it ... but you can take it with one fur, I would understand what I end up getting)

A
Allonat 12.04.22

Guys! they sent a nice soap!!! but when I log in to the site, it still writes pending(what am I doing wrong?

A
Allonat 12.04.22

cheers, I waited) I'm downloading the client, see you on the battlefield) people, give nicknames in the game chtoli to drive together

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

Nickname OxyGen woLF, today there was a patch, they added a new fur. Changed the economy) now you have to save up for your fur for a long time)

A
Allonat 12.04.22

So I also did not understand this moment, they give a trial of fur for a cat. you can’t hang anything yourself, while regardless of the outcome of the fight they give 36,000 money ... it’s strange, damn it, it means you have to stupidly fight 80 fights to buy at least a trifle for yourself some kind (

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

This is a test of this type from the developers) Then they will do it normally) And so you take Jenner, you run, you get killed, you go out and again you go for Jenner... these fights end and money is credited

A
Allonat 12.04.22

well, yes, I tried everything, my choice is jenner, 100%) but how is it normal? before that, how was it?

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

Before that it was: a loss on the trial 250k, a win of 500k. On your own: defeat 1 lam, win 1 lam + 300k-1000000. Depends on how many people he killed and how much damage he did.

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

Developers will raise the rewards for fights on September 25th!) My translation:

Win 100,000 (was 50,000) - Updated
Defeat 75,000 (was 50,000) - Updated
Draw 87,500 (was 25,000) - Updated Capture
victory 5,000 (was 4,500)
Assisted capture 2,500 ( was 0)
Killing one's own -15,000 (no change)
Destruction of a component (arms / legs, etc.) 500 (was 0)
Kill 2,000 (was 0)
Assisted in killing 2,000 (was 0)
Mark target 2,000 (was 0)
Damage dealt 10X Var (was 0) (as I understand the damage dealt per battle is multiplied by 10)

Trial mechs will receive approximately 72000-90000 instead of 36000 credits

E
Extreme91 12.04.22

and I scored on the game ... I slow down terribly :(

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.04.22

I did not like the conditions of the game, IMHO free-to-play :c

E
Extreme91 12.04.22

what conditions do you not like?

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.04.22

score points for buying nice fur, it's too long, IMHO.
in my opinion, 'free-to-play' is evil, and also development, they switched the cryengine3 game engine in vain, it would be better to leave the unreal engine