3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.22 01:18 am

Game Information (MechWarrior Online)

MechWarrior (2010) : Mechs are back - a new MechWarrior part is in development Just a week of happiness. Doubtful, but happy. The last game in the MechWarrior series was released already eight years ago, so today's news of the revival of the great game series should be taken with cries of "Hurrah!" and to the sound of fireworks. On the other hand, two little-known studios Smith and Tinker and Piranha Games act as resuscitators, who have not done anything worthwhile in their short life. And despite the colorful trailer and the powerful outlines of the Atlases - we, frankly, are afraid for MechWarrior. Okay, bad thoughts aside.
The new part of the series is still called in a simple way - MechWarrior. There are no numbers in the title, because this is not a continuation of the fourth part, but a “restart” of the entire franchise. Simply put, the developers want to start the MechWarrior story from scratch. And so far only on two platforms - PC and Xbox 360.
Change is already evident. A tearful storyline tells about the whimsical rich Adrian Cole, who loses his family during the attack in the 3015th year of the House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable youth embarks on the path of revenge and goes after the heads of his offenders. Stock up on handkerchiefs!
The new game does not have a publisher yet, so it's too early to talk about gameplay features - everything can easily change. But for starters, the campaign can be run both in splendid isolation and in a “cooperative” for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs has not been confirmed, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault, etc.) will remain. From now on, it makes no sense to change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech - the developers will add an experience system, thanks to which any mech piloted by the player will be upgraded, its attack and maneuverability will increase, and so on. They promise to maintain the picture and animation of hefty colossus at the proper level.
There is no release date for MechWarrior (PC, Xbox 360).
99 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimaamid81 12.04.22

Shadow747

I think they won't force you anymore

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Why?

o
oxygen_woLF 12.04.22

wow, Atlas is certainly cool .. So suddenly appeared out of the smoke, and even point-blank) It took my breath away)

I can’t wait!

Z
Zer Ael 12.04.22

Damn, I watched the video again ... 2 PPC hits (on the shoulder and belly) at -20% Atlas survivability. I hope that the damage system does not slide into the arcade "deal 100 damage to any part of the body and the enemy will crumble" o_O

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.04.22

Oh yeah! o_o

d
dimaamid81 12.04.22

Zer Ael,

I think in this regard everything will be like in old games, maybe they will add a little something

d
dimaamid81 12.04.22

Shadow747

This topic is not hackneyed to holes, with a competent approach, you can get a hit and cut down money, but the whole point is in them, as if they were not torn for them, then it’s definitely a skiff, but I think everything will be OK because there are already several videos, that's just It's annoying that I can't hear anything anymore :(

Z
Zer Ael 12.04.22

There is a rather big problem with mechs, which was actually solved ... When I first played MW, I immediately noticed the similarity with robotech / macros models. If the clans were created systematically and from scratch, then the design of the robots of the Inner Sphere was entrusted to people who were influenced by the anime. And in some cases - obvious theft ... I don’t understand WHY it was necessary to shove warhammer into the debut video.

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Probably because the one who stuffed it there is an ardent fan of warhammer 40K :)

If you look at the warhammer from the video properly, you can find differences with the original ... though it's hard to find them.

C
CrazySim 12.04.22

I saw Atlas on the scanner and from the side when he left, I was not surprised when the pilot stumbled upon him

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

Well, if you saw something, why didn’t you warn the pilot ?!

A
ArDentS 12.04.22

At first it seemed to me that Raven jumped out (the most frail fur)))

S
Shadow747 12.04.22

There is a worse crow ...

d
dimaamid81 12.04.22

where is the news???? Has anyone heard anything new??

s
sensey2 12.04.22

I can't find anything on the Internet... most likely we won't see him this year...
... or it will be an unexpected surprise!

j
jadefalcon 12.04.22

At this rate, most likely an unexpected unpleasant surprise. Like with Fallout 3 from Interplay.

M
MURDER1985 12.04.22

Most likely, we will break off the guys with the game this year ... IMHO, of course, but I smell the transfer of the project for a year or two!
Oh gods, how I want to be wrong and the game will be released on time :)

j
jadefalcon 12.04.22

What is such a period? Not earlier than 2012, just by the standards of 10 years old.

s
sensey2 12.04.22

The release is scheduled for March, given the possible problems with the release of the game, actually April - May 2011.

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.04.22

Rumors: Friday, September 3, 2010:
The Piranha Games team is proud to finally be able to announce the project it's been working so hard for these past few months. Duke Nukem: Forever!