3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
areay 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Error \"ERR_NO_LAUNCHER\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

[ERR_NO_LAUNCHER]
To launch Grand Theft Auto V use the executable PlayGTAV.exe.
The problem is that this file is not present , only Gta5.exe and GTAVLauncher.
HELP PLS!
108 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freyd Zigmund_ 18.11.19

vladimir salankin
dude you better tell me what to do with the game trash I when be cleaned

D
Dimchik94 18.11.19

Freud Sigmund
Lal. you downloaded the game and ran the batch file. it is for that would break the installer on 10 DVD disks. where I the torrent is seen. where have you gone at the same time .exe I XS. try Tokachi with the same torrent files .exe

F
Freyd Zigmund_ 18.11.19

Dimchik94
Oh [removed] I LAUNCHED IT AND guess WHAT ??? IT's IN CHINESE [redacted]

The people throw off the link to this very game in a PM please [redacted] that I was banned

M
Maksim HramovLShd 18.11.19

Egor Firemen
So simple,that's too googled))so the Social Club,which is not authorized in any way

J
Jambo161 18.11.19

Restored the file from quarantine, the beginning of the run, I was glad and then nnnnaaaaa! PS Windows 8.1, the torrent says that crack v2 (Supposedly added support for Windows 8 and 8.1)

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.11.19

Same crap, when you install Styria from Steamgames just not created PlayGTAV.exe. In quarantine no. There is a solution?

UPD. took a friend missing exe. launched. pumped 500 meters update - the game start, but requires uchetku SC. :-/

UPD2. blew all the crap and put on the new, along with a file - start up-_- mystery

I
Iliya1999 18.11.19

Strange, I have file PlayGTAV.exe and the game still gives this error

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.11.19

Iliya1999
check AntiVir - could Shavat 3dmgame.dll

I
Iliya1999 18.11.19

KoranRazmus
AHAH it's not worth [antivirus].

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.11.19

Iliya1999
Well, if you have 3dmgame.dll and PlayGTAV.exe on the spot, then I can't help you.

r
repida 18.11.19

Throw off somebody file PlayGTAV.exe please, very necessary.

N
Nothing97 18.11.19

I can throw
I have PlayGTAV.exe but when starting it asks for the activation code Rocksar CAN HELP ??

l
lokan345 18.11.19

People this garbage is downloaded first, the pirates have installed the crack, it does not start, then decided to buy a license, downloaded it not reret itself, and in the other the incentive, downloaded to screw me trying to start it, and that's what gives.

c
china777 18.11.19

Well, what's Chinese?

M
McLaren MP4-4 18.11.19

Profile windose contains the Cyrillic alphabet?

E
Eroppo 18.11.19

lokan345
It would be better perhaps after a backup (to steam - backup and recovery) to carry a toy, and not just the downloaded folder copy

R
ReDSkyNiK 18.11.19

Abeps
Thank you people

r
roma.531 18.11.19

ReDSkyNiK
what do you think?) I have the same error ERR_NO_LAUNCHER

G
Georgiy Muzafarov 18.11.19

did everything right checked a hundred times , but still requires a log in to social club even opalin mode will emphasize did the right thing

G
Grandshot 18.11.19

Error game file is created Loca in the path %SystemDrive%\ Users \%username%\ AppData
Apparently that has something to do with this file.

Spoilergate file name with Chinese translates: Wandaoxianshe ⁲ Yanyangxianqi ⁁ Xitu Tibianyitu ⹴ Tong Liao =>
When R* started to work the Chinese? It is strange..