3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
areay 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Error \"ERR_NO_LAUNCHER\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

[ERR_NO_LAUNCHER]
To launch Grand Theft Auto V use the executable PlayGTAV.exe.
The problem is that this file is not present , only Gta5.exe and GTAVLauncher.
HELP PLS!
108 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Kimv 18.11.19

In no case do not put patch Andrew Jackson , it's an illusion that locks the keyboard, and requests the data VK and a mobile phone. Even the administrator password fell off. The antivirus did not raspoznat, I and installed. Came a passionate desire to bat his hands to break the citizen, that he didn't use the people in harm.

n
nat.mih 18.11.19

Sasha Кимv
At any post there is a button to complain. If you are sure that is posted here virus, then complain to the admins on the member.

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 18.11.19

So I have GTA5 out with the characters No Launcher, and my game folder has files 3dmga.dll and playGTA 5 what to do?

P
PetrGT1999 18.11.19

Aristocraticzadrotic
maybe the antivirus deleted something

V
Vladislav Igorevich 18.11.19

Aristocraticzadrotic
Most likely the antivirus ate one of these files:
СпойлерGTAVLauncher.exe
GameLauncher.exe
Launcher.exe
Or
СпойлерGTA5.exe
PlayGTAV.exe

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 18.11.19

Vladislav Igorevich
All these files are in the folder with the game, however it is worth noting that Yes, before some files nebylo and I have them downloaded and off in the game folder, but now that everything is in place and the game doesn't run!

A
Al27ex 18.11.19

Aristocraticzadroti
Same trouble. At first all goes well start on discrete (AMD Radeon HD 7600\Intel HD 4000) through a program selection number. And at one point started to get this error. All the files are there.

A
Arman8325 18.11.19

Michael F
Sindows?

N
Nikita Kurakin 18.11.19

Guys download the crack!then emaciate the folder crack copy the files in GTA 5!run launcher.exe and oops!works!

K
KittySweeet 18.11.19

Nikita Kurakin
even that did not help. don't know what to do(((

helped only reinstalling and removing Dr. web for Linux ))

N
Nikita Kurakin 18.11.19

KittySweeet
I've been helped!

M
Misha Saidov 18.11.19

http://rghost.ru/8Hf9CDk4l file playgtav.exe

d
diman1201 18.11.19

I bought the game (Korobochny version) installed. Launch through steam, because when you run through the launcher vylaziet error to start use the executable file... to launch the story mode, and the game Soviet, fold it and it says has stopped working Grand theft auto. Help!!

m
meagarry 18.11.19

And where does steam? Box is not using SC start?

K
Kirill Bayanov 18.11.19

people run the file launcher.exe and then PlayGTAV.exe and all

M
MALOKO 18.11.19

I have after this all happened )

A
Anton Proschenko 18.11.19

3dmgame.ini OPEN COPY AND paste
[Settings]
ExeName=GTA5.exe
[Language]
Language=EN-us
RUN THROUGH GAMELAUNCHER.EXE

a
anal manjak 18.11.19

Guys! My license isn't working( Social Club begins to boot, but then okoko popping up with the error"Discontinued operation of the program Social Club UI
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: subprocess.exe
The name of the module with the error: libcef.dll
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Could this be due to the fact that my old Windows? Seven, but not even service pack one... And very old.
Or maybe Social Club is unable to connect to Internet?
What to do, and then have a headache???!!! Windu demolished, driver, newest, Percents AMD 8 cores, 8 gigs of Opera, vidyaha Radeon 7870 2GB... the Iron is like good, but the thing I do not understand...
Please help!
P. S. In the path to the file social club Cyrillic there, the profile is written using the Latin alphabet, in short all the common tips I tried, nothing helped(((

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.11.19

anal manjak
a screenshot of the error throw
there should be a error code and it is already necessary to look for the cause.
Windows 7, as far as I know was only SP1 if you have older then you or Vista or even XP. of course on these OS will not go to the game.
and generally come on the social, into the category of those who need help and look for it the most common mistakes.

a
anal manjak 18.11.19

ZiZu Zankercu
Yes, in the breakdown of the social club at all outdated information. There's something about the file PlayGTAV.exe they say that I do not!!! A friend of his either, but the game works fine, and even with it on the Radeon 6950...
I'll be home, so screen with error skins.
Spoiler