3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
areay 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Error \"ERR_NO_LAUNCHER\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

[ERR_NO_LAUNCHER]
To launch Grand Theft Auto V use the executable PlayGTAV.exe.
The problem is that this file is not present , only Gta5.exe and GTAVLauncher.
HELP PLS!
108 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Alexandro_ 18.11.19

Defenber Disable Windows - Defender Windows. Then restore the file from quarantine
Don't forget 3dmgame.dll to add to the antivirus exceptions

S
Sithomazafakatron 18.11.19

GRiDOX
Did all that.Still gives this error

j
johndark 18.11.19

HavchikMetal
I have this was crap.Downloaded crack with rucola now works.Try to download,I was helped.The one that came with the Repack didn't work.

M
Mr. Castro 18.11.19

And I worked then took off without an error and now when you start just says Grand Theft Auto V is not responding, that's the case..

M
MOSLER 18.11.19

I did absolutely ALL of the recommendations 3dmgame.dll on the spot. Everything as it should be, but the error remained. In short, this is not correct in any WAY.

R
RactivE5 18.11.19

Try the executables with different updates to leave.

D
DAskeza 18.11.19

It is,antivirus NOD quarantined threw this file,the launcher that is.

L
Lens Fox 18.11.19

Yeah, even his defender Windows throws in quarantine

R
Riaz Sadykov 18.11.19

Just out of quarantine 3dmgame.dll pull out and plow all 100% myself that did all the work)

P
Propovednik_e34 18.11.19

3dmgame.dll get out of the quarantine of AntiVir and put it in exception

Y
Yana Popova 18.11.19

only one solution, add to trusted folder c play Grand Theft Auto V and file 3dmgame.dll your antivirusnike and the game goes!

s
skovalchuk 18.11.19

View my problem.

I downloaded GTA from a xatab', and was immediately faced with the Social Club Ohm. The fact that I watched her decide, but I saw something strange - namely, all the first start GTA 5 and in the Club, but not me. Itself GTA still does not start, i.e. it starts 1 - I about this. Tried everything, nothing helps. Changed the date, the path to the documents, off the Internet. When I try to start it via GTA5.exe and other launchers, I have error ERR_NO_LAUNCHER. In General, the help) And Yes, through the launcher, like the one that cracked the same error.

I solved the problem in the following way. Look, you must have the file 3dmgame.dll here you carry on the slave. table, if you will require permission from the administrator, you must log on to the C drive - users - actually you - a slave. table - properties - location - If the game is on D, and then to shift your slave. table. After these manipulations we move our file in the office. the table, then back to game (if anything, it's not a joke) and run our game)

A
ASTERSAN 18.11.19

Solved the problem in windows defender added in the exceptions setting and the VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ the game started without any problems.

z.s. win8.1 with the Cyrillic alphabet in uchetku; repak from mechanics;

t
toronotoclub 18.11.19

Helped me here, this operation

L
Long_bonch 18.11.19

Guys help PLS!!!
I downloaded a new Repack as with the old had problems
Replaced crack to Update 3 then start the game
And writes ERR_NO_LAUNCHER
Antivirus before installation disabled
In the exceptions brought
But seravno the same problem
Help who can
PLS!!!!

a
alenushka222rr 18.11.19

here is a way to bypass the error err no launcher gta 5 gta5-nodvd. EN

s
sk16-sereg 18.11.19

there is a virus!

s
ssr30 18.11.19

GIVE DOWNLOAD PLAYGTA5.EXE I WOULD BE GRATEFUL

Z
Zakerat 18.11.19

Andrew Jackson
crack on the license........Stop the earth,I'll go

S
Semen Titov 18.11.19

ASTERSAN
Help! Thank you) to Recover the alleged Trojan in Windows Defender and here to you happiness)