3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
areay 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Error \"ERR_NO_LAUNCHER\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

[ERR_NO_LAUNCHER]
To launch Grand Theft Auto V use the executable PlayGTAV.exe.
The problem is that this file is not present , only Gta5.exe and GTAVLauncher.
HELP PLS!
108 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.11.19

anal manjak
I fold the old, which I find on this error.
1Copy and Paste .exe and libcef.dll
FROM
Program Files x86/RockstarGames/Social Club
TO
Program Files/RockstarGames/Social Club

This fixes the Social Club UI stopped working issue on start up

2B, the path must not contain Russian letters. the system name (computer name) must not contain Cyrillic.

3If you have a problem with APPCRASH or other crashes thats mean there are bad files .
You have to find them using MD5 checksum tool.

1. Download and instal that program
2. Find your gta5 folder
3. at your GTA5 folder you have files like: x64a.rpf x64b.rpf etc.
4. MD5 checksum tool open and go to Verify checksum.
5. You have to verify all that file from your gta5 folder one by one.

This is control Checksum:

x64a.rpf - 683610e269ba60c5fcc7a9f6d1a8bfd5
x64b.rpf - 70af24cd4fe2c8ee58edb902f018a558
x64c.rpf - 2a0f6f1c35ad567fe8e56b9c9cc4e4c6
x64d.rpf - c8757b052ab5079c7749bcce02538b2e
x64e.rpf - e5416c0b0000dad4014e0c5e9b878ff9
x64f.rpf - 5c6fc965d56ae6d422cd6cbe5a65a3a5
x64g.rpf - 1d8a64b337c3e07dffec0f53530cdb8e
x64h.rpf - fe657d9282df303b080c3a2f6771c9ea
x64i.rpf - bb271d313467465d62c75e208236487b
x64j.rpf - 143deee4c7699b9f07ef21d43ae0915b
x64k.rpf - da2c88b4ca69c99a86868a9433084a9d
x64l.rpf - f4307b005a3e90192f235959621781d1
x64m.rpf - a1304d84875747aa7405465d37d3c6fb
x64n.rpf - c48a14fe1c301360a16e8b0c5472fd1d
x64o.rpf - 6715a4eabbbc8868f15630bf917db49a
x64p.rpf - 6ad56befada1db7cccd9cea7834c825b
x64q.rpf - ff6d09527d7fdc005d3fa78435e09c8a
x64r.rpf - 1465c9da5cc17b68f14915b6c1d815bc
x64s.rpf - 2c6e61201eb4f60d5c3c1e9ae6d67a32
x64t.rpf - 4c15a54a4c9573d7a0bcfa4689d9d1ed
x64u.rpf - 2c9cff0cc5f99ad2218e4c4de39881b7
x64v.rpf - db647120263d0282b6f6c555f6112a1c
x64w.rpf - 46a4abe50bfc78c30c0173d888cf2c4a

If any of your file is not equal with control checksum you have to delete them and download again.

4 run the game on pirated versions of games popping up error ERR_NO_LAUNCHER.
Add file 3dmgame.dll in the antivirus exceptions.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.11.19

good luck in solving the problem.

a
anal manjak 18.11.19

ZiZu Zankercu
So: the first helped me to get rid of the problem with the launch of Social Club UI. That's good!
The second point has already been made
Third: file hash x64a.rpf does not coincide with the specified.

But now another error comes out. Probably related to the graphics card or processor, because there is something about amd written.
Spoiler

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.11.19

anal manjak

error atiumd64.dll can be caused by the following reasons:
Incorrect or corrupt registry entries atiumd64.dll
A virus or malware, damaged file atiumd64.dll.
Hardware failure Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc., for example, poor quality hard drive that caused the file corruption atiumd64.dll.
Another program changed the required version atiumd64.dll.
Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file atiumd64.dll.
Another program deleted the file atiumd64.dll.

the official website of AMD.
http://www.amd.com/ru-ru

and so now the solution to the problem. this can be done quickly (reinstalling a clean version of Windows or a long time checking each step).
well there you go.

Step 1: Register Atiumd64.dll manually using the serv...When you install software that uses dependencies atiumd64.dll this software should automatically register the file. In some cases your DLL file may not be registered accordingly, which will result in an error atiumd64.dll not registered. Fortunately, you can always use the built-in utility called Server registration Microsoft (regsvr32.exe) to re-register the file atiumd64.dll.
How to re-register atiumd64.dll from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10):
Click on the Start button.
Type command in the search bar... do NOT hit ENTER YET!
While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, press ENTER.
A dialog will open for access.
Click Yes.
Type the following command: regsvr32 /u atiumd64.dll.
Press ENTER. For file is unregistered.
Type the following command: regsvr32 /i atiumd64.dll.
Press ENTER. The file will be REGISTERED AGAIN.
Close the command prompt window.
To restart the program associated with the error atiumd64.dll.

Step 2: Fix incorrect registry entry for Atiumd64.dllИногда error atiumd64.dll and other DLL system errors can be related to problems in the Windows registry. Several programs can use the file atiumd64.dll, but when these programs are uninstalled or changed, sometimes remain orphaned (incorrect) registry entry, DLL.
Click Yes.
Black box opens with a flashing cursor.
Type regedit and press ENTER.
In the registry Editor, select the key associated with atiumd64.dll (for example, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver) you want to back up.
On the File menu, select Export.
In the Save in list, select the folder in which you want to save a backup copy of the key Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver.
In the file Name field, enter a name for your backup file, such as Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver backup.
Make sure that in the export Range box, the selected value of the Selected branch.
Click Save.
The file will be saved with the extension .reg.
You now have a backup of the registry-related atiumd64.dll.

Step 3: run a full scan of your computer time...There is a possibility that error atiumd64.dll may be associated with the probability of infecting your computer with malware. These malicious intruders can damage or even remove the files associated with the DLL In addition, there is a possibility that error atiumd64.dll associated with the component itself malware.

Step 4: Update the device drivers on your computereasy Atiumd64.dll can be related to corrupt or outdated device drivers. Drivers can easily work today and stop working tomorrow for a number of reasons. The good news is that you can often update the device driver to fix the problem with DLL.

Step 5: Utilize Windows system Restore to Restore Windows system allows your computer to go back to fix the problem atiumd64.dll. System restore can return your system files and program on your computer to the time when everything worked fine. This can potentially help you avoid the headache of Troubleshooting errors related to the DLL.

Step 6: Uninstall and reinstall the Advanced Micro ...Instructions for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
Open "Programs and features" by clicking on the start button.
Click control Panel in the right menu.
Hit Program.
Click Programs and features.
Find Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver in the Name column.
Click on the Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver.
Click on the Delete button in the top ribbon menu.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver.
Instructions for Windows XP:
Open "Programs and features" by clicking on the start button.
Click control Panel.
Click add or remove programs.
Find Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver in the list of currently Installed programs.
Click on the Delete button on the right.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver.
Instructions for Windows 8:
Install the mouse cursor in the bottom left of the screen to display the start menu.
Right-click the mouse to bring up the start Context menu.
Click Programs and features.
Find Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver in the Name column.
Click Uninstall/change at the top menu ribbon.
After you have successfully uninstalled the program associated with atiumd64.dll (for example, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver), reinstall the program following the instructions in the Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc..

Step 7: Run the system file checker in Windows (system file checker is an important utility included in Windows. It allows you to scan for file corruption and restore Windows system files such as atiumd64.dll. If the utility system file checker found a problem in atiumd64.dll or other critical system file, it will attempt to replace the problematic files automatically using a DLL Cache (%WinDir%\System32\Dllcache\). If the file atiumd64.dll is not in the DLL Cache, or the DLL Cache is corrupted, the utility will prompt you to insert the Windows installation disc to recover the original files.
To run the system file checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10):
Click Yes.
Black box opens with a flashing cursor.
Type sfc /scannow and press ENTER.
System file checker will begin scanning for issues atiumd64.dll and other system files (please be patient - it may take a long time).
Follow the instructions on the screen.

Step 8: Install all available updates WindowsMicrosoft is continually updating and improving Windows system files related atiumd64.dll. Sometimes to solve DLL simply to update Windows with the latest service pack or other patch that Microsoft releases on an ongoing basis.
To check for Windows updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10):
Type update in the search bar and press ENTER.
Will open the Update dialog Windows.
If there are any available updates, click Install updates.

if this does not help - take down Windows. and put a clean, then from the disk or of site download and install the wood on the system, well, then the rest.
good luck!

I recommend to start with something simple like virus scan and update system drivers.
and then the rest of the climb.
check for viruses using Dr. web cureit ( https://free.drweb.ru/download+cureit+free/?lng=EN ) from under a Safe mode with support of network drivers.

I hope you know how to use it ,if not I can make screenshots where there is harvesting.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.11.19

I recommend to start with something simple like virus scan and update system drivers.
and then the rest of the climb.
check for viruses using Dr. web cureit ( https://free.drweb.ru/download+cureit+free/?lng=EN ) from under a Safe mode with support of network drivers.
I hope you know how to use it ,if not I can make screenshots where there is harvesting.

and try to upgrade to C++
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582
and DirectX

a
anal manjak 18.11.19

ZiZu Zankercu
Oh damn, thanks! I'll try... But just reinstalled, just because of GTA. Driver with a new one. I will everything else to try. Thanks again for the support! ;)

Try to put more new Windows. Seven. It seems odd that some Windows updates are not enough....

ZiZu Zankercu
Chel, thank you so much for your trouble!!! But it was easier: I just had a too old version of Windows... Put a newer (build 2016), and it worked a miracle!!!!

L
L303 18.11.19

It is easier to reinstall the game and steam

V
Vetal Shmetal 18.11.19

I GTAVLauncher.exe runs and everything works, 3dmgame.dll did not help, but Windows defender has removed it